Majesty Renovations 'The Bathroom & Kitchen Specialists'

Oakville ON L6H 5L2
Bathroom Renovation
Majesty Renovations 'The Bathroom & Kitchen Specialists'

Best of 2012 winnerBest of 2012winner

Reviews for Majesty Renovations 'The Bathroom & Kitchen Specialists'

We just kept going back for more - 2 bathrooms and 1 kitchen later

My partner and I initially had Greg and Dan renovate our basement bathroom. They did such an incredible job, we had them back twice to renovate our main bathroom and our kitchen. They took my vision and brought it to life. Their attention to detail and the care they put in to their work made the final product even better than I had imagined. They are also incredibly easy to work with. As with all renovations, there are some hiccups along the way but because Greg and Dan are who they are, all issues were solved with ease. They worked with us to find solutions with their knowledge and experience which kept the projects moving. The whole experience beginning with one bathroom and ending in our kitchen was all positive and I can state with absolute confidence that we will be enjoying the bathrooms and kitchen for many years to come!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Powder room to basement fix to tile flooring

I wanted my powder room reno'd plus my basement ceiling fixed from a previous reno. Ended up with full tile flooring of my bathroom, hallway and kitchen and adding a new laundry tub, faucet and rerouting pipes.
I was grateful that Greg took on the extra work last minute so I could get them off my list at the same time. Love my new bathroom and the flooring is so warm and beautiful. He came to fix some minor issues very quick. What would I change? Next time I'd take him with me to buy all my fixtures. I stressed way too much over them. Any, great job.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review.
With every project we take on, we always alert our customers of any other deficiencies we notice and offer solutions to correct efficiently while we are there.
We also offer to help design and select or supply all materials needed for the job. We want all our customers to have a positive,stress free experience.

Kim in Mississauga
Kim in Mississauga

Bathroom renovations with confidence

Greg and Dan recently renovated my bathroom and I am thrilled with the result. It went from choppy and ill conceived to clean, contemporary and one that provided me with confidence. They cleaned up three bulkheads with clean lines and properly structuring. Their suggestions were thoughtful and the finishing amazing and even more appreciated, made sure what was behind the walls was sound!

Thanks so much for your review Kim.
We take a lot of pride in our work by making sure there are no details or opportunities missed when approaching all our projects ( especially when uncovering shoddy workmanship).
Our work becomes even more gratifying when Customers like you appreciate our intentions and efforts.
All the best to you!

Natasa V.
Natasa V.

Bathroom renovation

Great attention to detail and great finish. Project was delivered on time with superb quality. No doubt that we will use the same company for any future renovations.

Thank you so much Natasa. It is always extra rewarding for us when our customers notice and appreciate the lengths we go, to ensure that each step is completed to our higher standards to produce the quality we are striving for.
Looking forward to hearing from you in the future.

Brett P.
Brett P.

Great Work at a Great Price

After much research and several quotes for renovating our small main bathroom, we decided to hire Majesty Renovations for the job...and we are very glad we made that decision. Greg offered great pricing and promised completion in a reasonable timeframe.

At Greg’s initial visit to provide a quote, he made suggestions regarding fixtures, materials and structural changes. We purchased all the flooring, tiles and fixtures (except the tub) and turned the project over to Greg and Dan.

Once demolition was completed, even my untrained eye could see that some of the original structural work - done 40 years – wasn’t up to par. Greg and I agreed on some additional work to be done “behind the walls”.

Each afternoon, the house was left clean and Greg would explain where they were in the process and what would be done the following day.
Even with the extra work involved, Greg and Dan completed the job in the originally promised timeframe and the finished bathroom exceeded our expectations!

I would highly recommend Majesty Renovations to anyone looking to have work done on their bathroom and we are planning to contact Greg again when it is time for our kitchen renovation!

Thank you Brett for your kind words. With over 25 years experience we know exactly how to handle any underlying issues that are uncovered during the renovation process. It is critical to correct any problems (structural,electrical,plumbing) to ensure your bathroom will look and function great for the life of the house. We quickly identify, and correct with minimal interruption and expense.
Enjoy your beautiful bathroom, we look forward to working with you again.

Kenton Dulling from Etobicoke
Kenton Dulling from Etobicoke

Bathroom renovation

Majesty completed our bathroom renovation and we couldn’t be happier with both the process and the result. During Greg’s first visit, Dan’s later visits And until the end both took time to patiently answer any question we had and showed flexibility when we asked for slight adjustments (e.g. installing grab bar). Every part of the work (sales, demolition, tiling, plumbing , electrical, door/trim installation and painting) was executed with care and precision.

As our house is an older one, nothing was straight but both Greg and Dan found ways to make it all work out well.

We love our end result and have received quite the complements when showing the room to others.

Thank you Greg and Dan for doing our renovation.

Thank you Kenton for your kind words.
As a small company we have great flexibility in accommodating our customers when it come to changes, upgrades or surprises during the renovation process. Our goal is always to help design and build a functional, beautiful, durable bathroom with the best materials available. We are so glad you're happy.

MS G B in Mississauga
MS G B in Mississauga

Bathroom Reno Job Well Done!

This company came highly recommended to me by friends. They did not disappoint and in fact exceeded my expectations! Their attention to detail and quality workmanship shows in my new renovated bathroom which I really love! Great advice and good sourcing for suppliers was very helpful to me. The reno was finished on time and with no unexpected costs. I'm very happy with the end results and would definitely recommend Majesty Renovations!

Thank you for your business and the review.

Susan
Susan
1 review Burlington, ON

Beautiful Main Bathroom Renovation

I hired Majesty Renovations to completely renovate my main bathroom. I spoke with several contractors and Greg’s quote was quite reasonable. I really love how Greg took the time to suggest various options that I could add to my existing bathroom. I was able to select upgrades based on what I would like and my budget. Other contractors just showed up and gave quotes without suggesting features that would be nice to build into the bathroom. Greg spent the time to understand the particular concerns I had on the state of my bathroom (for example, the ceiling and the position of the light fixture). Also, he was able to do the renovation exactly when I wanted. He is an ARTIST when it comes to tile work. I choose a marble-look porcelain tile and he arranged the dramatic gold veining just as I wished. He built a beautiful custom shower niche. The tiling in the tub/shower is absolutely stunning. Greg was very helpful when it came to advising about plumbing parts. He patiently answered all the plumbing questions I had when I became very confused after speaking to a sales person in a store about shower kits. (The sales person was way off base about what I needed.) My bathroom is so beautiful and the quality of workmanship is so outstanding that I am hoping to have Majesty renovate my kitchen and first floor powder room as soon as I have my design and materials selected.

Douglas Robertson in Toronto
Douglas Robertson in Toronto
1 review Halton Hills, ON

Bathroom Upgrade

Majesty Renovations exceeded expectations rebuilding our 2 piece bathroom into a grand 3 piece room. The work was done on time, cost was fair and all garbage removed. Were so pleased with the work were having them redo our other bathroom upstairs.

Lori Boland in Stittsville
Lori Boland in Stittsville

Main Bathroom Renovation

Majesty Renovations, The Bathroom & Kitchen Specialists have totally restored my faith in the CONSTRUCTION Industry.

They are:

M - Means Tiling, Plumbing, Drywall
A - Affordable
J - Job Well Done Within Deadlines
E - Excellent & Clean Workmanship
S - Superior Customer Service
T - Trustworthy & Totally Professional
Y - Yes

I give this company a 10 out of 10. I have no problem recommending this company for all your bathroom renovation needs.

Lori Boland
Clarkson

More about Majesty Renovations 'The Bathroom & Kitchen Specialists'

Kitchen and Bathroom renovations, professionally serving the GTA since 1988. Full Service interior renovation Company specializing in Bathroom & Kitchen Renovations.

Greg Rudland, Owner/Operator will personally oversee your project from design to completion, to ensure it is completed on time, on budget and to the Highest Standard.

Throughout the project, Greg will work closely with you, helping/advising on the best products out there for the best price. Communicating regularly with you throughout the project to ensure that you are kept informed about the progress and any unusual findings. Being small, allows us the flexibility to adjust to any changes you may want to make throughout the project.

Our Customers appreciate our Highly Skilled labour team, Serving You and looking out for Your Best Interest. We are Reliable & Reputable as well as fully insured! We work on your job till its done and coordinate with other trades to ensure the project is completed in a smooth and timely manner.

Our Customers like working with us because
"We Are Your Local Renovations Company."
We offer you High Quality Workmanship at Reasonable Prices.

Majesty Mission Statement:
"To Exceed Our Customers Expectations."

OUR SERVICES:
Bathroom Renovations, Kitchen Renovations, Basement Renovations, tiling, custom tile work, plumbing/electrical, shower design, prep for sale, custom flooring (tiling, hardwood floor installation, granite, marble), kitchen upgrades, bench seat, laundry rooms, crown molding, pot lights, ceiling features, outdoor decks, outdoor kitchens.

Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom & Kitchen Renovations. Design & Build; Custom Bathrooms, Custom Kitchens. "Flooring" Heated Floors, Marble, Wood, Granite, Porcelain & Wood/Granite inlay. Plumbing, crown molding, painting, drywall & electrical. Install new windows, pot lights and accessories.
Bathroom Remodeling. Kitchen remodeling. Design & Build complete Bathroom Renovations; tiling, custom tile work, electrical, plumbing, drywall, tiling, custom shower base. Move walls. Install heated floor systems, exhaust fans. Act as contractor, co-ordinate other installers such as counter tops, custom glass. Complete Kitchen renovation, custom flooring (tiling, hardwood floor installation, granite, marble, etc.),heated floor systems, under mount lighting, electrical, windows complete basement renovation, kitchen upgrades, complete bathroom renovation (plumbing/electrical), bench seat, laundry rooms, crown molding, pot lights, ceiling features, outdoor decks, outdoor kitchens.
We use high end products in our renovations.
Classic, Modern, Traditional and Contemporary. High End and Fine Finishes- we take basic products, and make them high end!
Complete Bathroom & Kitchen Renovation including planning, design, flooring, plumbing, electrical. Fine Finish in all of our Renovations. We keep our company small so that we can give you the highest quality and service. We work closely with you throughout the project to ensure you get exactly what you want.
1988