Majesty Renovations 'The Bathroom & Kitchen Specialists'

Oakville ON L6H 5L2
Bathroom Renovation
Majesty Renovations 'The Bathroom & Kitchen Specialists'

Best of 2012 winnerBest of 2012winner

Reviews for Majesty Renovations 'The Bathroom & Kitchen Specialists'

Barbara in Burlington
Barbara in Burlington
0 reviews Burlington, ON

Bathroom Renovation - Outstanding Workmanship & Service

Greg renovated our bathroom in 2003 - yes, 18 years ago and to this day it continues to look new. It is the quality of the materials that Greg chose, as well as his workmanship.
In addition, his customer service is what needs to be recognized here as well. We required a minor repair in the marble wall and Greg not only made himself available with 48 hours of our request; he refused to charge us for the minor repair, where anyone else would at least charge for a service call for something they renovated 18 years ago. Greg is a person that takes great pride in his workmanship and stands by his work.
Customer service such as this is rare to find, however it is what makes his business such success for so many years. I highly recommend Greg and his team, with the years of experience and great workmanship plus his customer service I would rate him 11 out of 10.
Barbara Reid - Burlington

The Healy Family, Mississauga
The Healy Family, Mississauga

Bathroom Renovation

Majesty Renovations did a complete bathroom makeover for us last September. Greg and his partner Dan are an amazing team and did a fabulous job. Greg worked with us on the design, providing his expertise and making some excellent suggestions that allowed us to stay within our small budget, yet make the bathroom look amazing. Dan is his assistant and did a great job on the bathroom. They work hard, don't cut corners and cleaned up every day before they left. Both Greg and Dan are true professionals, plus they're extremely pleasant and nice to work with. I would highly recommend them. The price below includes everything except the cabinet, vanity top, bar light and paint, which we purchased separately.

Dale  in Etobicoke
Dale in Etobicoke

Laundry room and powder room

This is the second time we have utilized the services offered by Majesty Renovations. On the first occasion Greg and his partner Dan completely gutted and installed two new bathrooms replacing and installing all new plumbing, lighting and vanities. The porcelain tile work was nothing short of amazing. On this occasion my wife and I needed our laundry room reconfigured to receive our new washer/dryer and vanity with a sink. The plumbing was moved and the room redesigned to accommodate the washer/dryer and vanity. They removed the old peel and stick tiles and replaced it with porcelain tiles in both rooms.
The new washer/dryer, toilet and vanity was installed and working to perfection. The project was completed in a timely fashion and on budget. We just can't say enough about their abilities, their work ethic and their desire to complete the job flawlessly. Words cannot effectively describe the quality of work they do. Greg and Dan have been working together for a number of years and it shows as they take great pride in their accomplishments. The winner in each case is the home owner. It is very difficult these days to find a contractor that can do it all. They complete the job on time and within the budget arranged at the start of the project. MAJESTY RENOVATIONS is such a company. It is really nice to know that there is a company "out there" that can do it all with two men that take great pride in the finished project.
In a few years we will be renovating our kitchen and I can state beyond a shadow of a doubt that we will be contracting MAJESTY RENOVATIONS to complete that job because we will need it done right, on time and on budget. Thanks Greg and Dan for a job well done. Our laundry room and powder rooms look great.

We just kept going back for more - 2 bathrooms and 1 kitchen later

My partner and I initially had Greg and Dan renovate our basement bathroom. They did such an incredible job, we had them back twice to renovate our main bathroom and our kitchen. They took my vision and brought it to life. Their attention to detail and the care they put in to their work made the final product even better than I had imagined. They are also incredibly easy to work with. As with all renovations, there are some hiccups along the way but because Greg and Dan are who they are, all issues were solved with ease. They worked with us to find solutions with their knowledge and experience which kept the projects moving. The whole experience beginning with one bathroom and ending in our kitchen was all positive and I can state with absolute confidence that we will be enjoying the bathrooms and kitchen for many years to come!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Powder room to basement fix to tile flooring

I wanted my powder room reno'd plus my basement ceiling fixed from a previous reno. Ended up with full tile flooring of my bathroom, hallway and kitchen and adding a new laundry tub, faucet and rerouting pipes.
I was grateful that Greg took on the extra work last minute so I could get them off my list at the same time. Love my new bathroom and the flooring is so warm and beautiful. He came to fix some minor issues very quick. What would I change? Next time I'd take him with me to buy all my fixtures. I stressed way too much over them. Any, great job.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write a review.
With every project we take on, we always alert our customers of any other deficiencies we notice and offer solutions to correct efficiently while we are there.
We also offer to help design and select or supply all materials needed for the job. We want all our customers to have a positive,stress free experience.

Kim in Mississauga
Kim in Mississauga

Bathroom renovations with confidence

Greg and Dan recently renovated my bathroom and I am thrilled with the result. It went from choppy and ill conceived to clean, contemporary and one that provided me with confidence. They cleaned up three bulkheads with clean lines and properly structuring. Their suggestions were thoughtful and the finishing amazing and even more appreciated, made sure what was behind the walls was sound!

Thanks so much for your review Kim.
We take a lot of pride in our work by making sure there are no details or opportunities missed when approaching all our projects ( especially when uncovering shoddy workmanship).
Our work becomes even more gratifying when Customers like you appreciate our intentions and efforts.
All the best to you!

Natasa V.
Natasa V.

Bathroom renovation

Great attention to detail and great finish. Project was delivered on time with superb quality. No doubt that we will use the same company for any future renovations.

Thank you so much Natasa. It is always extra rewarding for us when our customers notice and appreciate the lengths we go, to ensure that each step is completed to our higher standards to produce the quality we are striving for.
Looking forward to hearing from you in the future.

Brett P.
Brett P.

Great Work at a Great Price

After much research and several quotes for renovating our small main bathroom, we decided to hire Majesty Renovations for the job...and we are very glad we made that decision. Greg offered great pricing and promised completion in a reasonable timeframe.

At Greg’s initial visit to provide a quote, he made suggestions regarding fixtures, materials and structural changes. We purchased all the flooring, tiles and fixtures (except the tub) and turned the project over to Greg and Dan.

Once demolition was completed, even my untrained eye could see that some of the original structural work - done 40 years – wasn’t up to par. Greg and I agreed on some additional work to be done “behind the walls”.

Each afternoon, the house was left clean and Greg would explain where they were in the process and what would be done the following day.
Even with the extra work involved, Greg and Dan completed the job in the originally promised timeframe and the finished bathroom exceeded our expectations!

I would highly recommend Majesty Renovations to anyone looking to have work done on their bathroom and we are planning to contact Greg again when it is time for our kitchen renovation!

Thank you Brett for your kind words. With over 25 years experience we know exactly how to handle any underlying issues that are uncovered during the renovation process. It is critical to correct any problems (structural,electrical,plumbing) to ensure your bathroom will look and function great for the life of the house. We quickly identify, and correct with minimal interruption and expense.
Enjoy your beautiful bathroom, we look forward to working with you again.

Kenton Dulling from Etobicoke
Kenton Dulling from Etobicoke

Bathroom renovation

Majesty completed our bathroom renovation and we couldn’t be happier with both the process and the result. During Greg’s first visit, Dan’s later visits And until the end both took time to patiently answer any question we had and showed flexibility when we asked for slight adjustments (e.g. installing grab bar). Every part of the work (sales, demolition, tiling, plumbing , electrical, door/trim installation and painting) was executed with care and precision.

As our house is an older one, nothing was straight but both Greg and Dan found ways to make it all work out well.

We love our end result and have received quite the complements when showing the room to others.

Thank you Greg and Dan for doing our renovation.

Thank you Kenton for your kind words.
As a small company we have great flexibility in accommodating our customers when it come to changes, upgrades or surprises during the renovation process. Our goal is always to help design and build a functional, beautiful, durable bathroom with the best materials available. We are so glad you're happy.

MS G B in Mississauga
MS G B in Mississauga

Bathroom Reno Job Well Done!

This company came highly recommended to me by friends. They did not disappoint and in fact exceeded my expectations! Their attention to detail and quality workmanship shows in my new renovated bathroom which I really love! Great advice and good sourcing for suppliers was very helpful to me. The reno was finished on time and with no unexpected costs. I'm very happy with the end results and would definitely recommend Majesty Renovations!

Thank you for your business and the review.

More about Majesty Renovations 'The Bathroom & Kitchen Specialists'

Kitchen and Bathroom renovations, professionally serving the GTA since 1988. Full Service interior renovation Company specializing in Bathroom & Kitchen Renovations.

Greg Rudland, Owner/Operator will personally oversee your project from design to completion, to ensure it is completed on time, on budget and to the Highest Standard.

Throughout the project, Greg will work closely with you, helping/advising on the best products out there for the best price. Communicating regularly with you throughout the project to ensure that you are kept informed about the progress and any unusual findings. Being small, allows us the flexibility to adjust to any changes you may want to make throughout the project.

Our Customers appreciate our Highly Skilled labour team, Serving You and looking out for Your Best Interest. We are Reliable & Reputable as well as fully insured! We work on your job till its done and coordinate with other trades to ensure the project is completed in a smooth and timely manner.

Our Customers like working with us because
"We Are Your Local Renovations Company."
We offer you High Quality Workmanship at Reasonable Prices.

Majesty Mission Statement:
"To Exceed Our Customers Expectations."

OUR SERVICES:
Bathroom Renovations, Kitchen Renovations, Basement Renovations, tiling, custom tile work, plumbing/electrical, shower design, prep for sale, custom flooring (tiling, hardwood floor installation, granite, marble), kitchen upgrades, bench seat, laundry rooms, crown molding, pot lights, ceiling features, outdoor decks, outdoor kitchens.

Bathroom Renovation
Bathroom & Kitchen Renovations. Design & Build; Custom Bathrooms, Custom Kitchens. "Flooring" Heated Floors, Marble, Wood, Granite, Porcelain & Wood/Granite inlay. Plumbing, crown molding, painting, drywall & electrical. Install new windows, pot lights and accessories.
Bathroom Remodeling. Kitchen remodeling. Design & Build complete Bathroom Renovations; tiling, custom tile work, electrical, plumbing, drywall, tiling, custom shower base. Move walls. Install heated floor systems, exhaust fans. Act as contractor, co-ordinate other installers such as counter tops, custom glass. Complete Kitchen renovation, custom flooring (tiling, hardwood floor installation, granite, marble, etc.),heated floor systems, under mount lighting, electrical, windows complete basement renovation, kitchen upgrades, complete bathroom renovation (plumbing/electrical), bench seat, laundry rooms, crown molding, pot lights, ceiling features, outdoor decks, outdoor kitchens.
We use high end products in our renovations.
Classic, Modern, Traditional and Contemporary. High End and Fine Finishes- we take basic products, and make them high end!
Complete Bathroom & Kitchen Renovation including planning, design, flooring, plumbing, electrical. Fine Finish in all of our Renovations. We keep our company small so that we can give you the highest quality and service. We work closely with you throughout the project to ensure you get exactly what you want.
1988