Ycl Structural Designs

Richard Vaz in Etobicoke
Richard Vaz in Etobicoke
7 reviews Etobicoke, ON

Support Beam on Main floor for Kitchen Renovation

Yu Ching is fantastic! I called him for a quote and he came to my house right away, provided a competitive quote as well as timing of when I can expect to have the final drawing. He applied for the city permit which I received a week later from him. When the contractor had questions about some unforeseen joists, he provided the work around immediately thus avoiding any delays. I just passed the inspection and it was so smooth. Thank you so much for your professionalism and for always being accessible.

You're very welcome Richard and Joanne! Glad everything went smoothly!

Stephen Co in Toronto
Stephen Co in Toronto

Low bearing wall removal - Awesome work!

Yu Ching was referred to us by a friend to help with a renovation of our kitchen, living room, and dining room. It involved removing several walls to make it more open concept. He was super friendly, knowledgeable, accessible to answer questions (whenever my wife and I didn't understand anything), and provided practical solutions. He assisted us in obtaining the permits which required little work from our end (which is amazing!) and followed through with closing off with the permit at the end. I would definitely recommend his services if anyone is looking to do structural work on their home or building. Top quality work at an affordable price!

Thank you for the great review Stephen and Vivien! It was a pleasure to work with you two!

More about Ycl Structural Designs

We are professional structural engineers located in Toronto, specializing in residential and solar structures. We have built a strong reputation for being accessible to our clients and providing quick turnaround times on our practical engineering designs.

We invite you to visit our website (www.YCLStructuralDesigns.ca) for more information.
Thank you!