Ycl Structural Designs

Ycl Structural Designs

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Ycl Structural Designs

Drawings for Basement Underpinning

YCL took measurements, prepared my drawings, & submitted them to th City for permit approval for underpinning my basement. Yu Ching & his staff completed their work in a very timely, courteous manner. Communication was excellent. I had many questions along the way, but they always returned my calls, texts, or emails promptly.

Permit approval can be a frustrating process, but Yu Ching’s staff did their utmost to expedite this process to achieve the desired outcome.

My top 2 contractors highly recommended YCL for this work, & I feel that I received very good value for my money. I highly recommend their services.

C Simpson

Thanks Catherine!

Tiona Tatham Designs
Tiona Tatham Designs

Health and Fitness Studio

I was referred to this company by an old colleague /friend of mine. I was impressed by the level of service as well as their prices. I had questions with regards to the design and I appreciated that they took ther time to explain in detail my options with regards to the design and submission.

Thank you!!

Thanks Tiona! Pleasure working with you!

S Jackson
S Jackson

Basement underpinning drawings

YCL handled drawings and permits for my residential underpinning project. Everything was done properly, they accommodated my requests, and they worked very quickly so my project could happen on schedule. From first visit to Toronto permits was about a month, which is kind of miraculous because it happened over the December holiday.

I noticed that they’re very busy as they’ve got a ton of projects on the go (a good sign!), so it’s important to stay on top of things on your end. They’re now my go to structural engineers.

Thanks Stewart! Looking forward to the next one!

Cossi
Cossi

Waterproofing structural assessment and Underpinning drawings and permits

We've been very happy working with YCL Structural Designs for two major projects: waterproofing where we needed to assess the structure of the areas being waterproofed and provide recommendation to the contractors, and basement renovation which required underpinning assessment, and permit. They always made themselves available at the earliest possible (arriving even off hours as needed), were clear in their assessment and next steps, and provided optimal recommendations. We are very happy with their services, would use them again, and would recommend them.

Marvin in Toronto
Marvin in Toronto

Dufferin Addition

I have used YCL on 3 projects now (Cathedral ceiling master addition, 2 storey addition from the foundation up and hambro steel joists for a commercial project. Yu Ching always answers the phone and is readily available to answer any questions. Cant say enough about his dedication and commitment to customer satisfaction. YCL has definitely earned a lifetime client. Dont bother wasting your time with other structural consulting companies. YCL's track record speaks for itself. And the price is extremely competitive!

Kyle - Toronto
Kyle - Toronto

Deck with roof and vaulted ceiling

It was great working with YCL Structural. Our deck required a building permit because it was more than a few feet off the ground and was also to have a roof. Yu sized and specified all the structural elements for the permit application which went smoothly. It was great because he provided us several options for each element (i.e. LVL or PT beams) During the construction phase Yu was always prompt to answer any questions that arouse.
Below is a picture that shows most of the elements (posts, beams, joists etc) that were specified by Yu. When the finishing work is complete I will upload a picture of the completed project.

Structural Drawings Reno Semi Detached House

YCL was amazing. I required drawings for permits in order to convert a duplex back to a single family dwelling. Everything was done well and up to code. Beyond this, the response time to any questions or clarifications I needed was immediate. Construction and renovation is a very busy industry in Toronto, but I always felt that no matter how small my needs were, I was treated like their number one client. Would highly recommend this company.

Etienne in Toronto
Etienne in Toronto
1 review Burlington, ON

Proch covered project

Yu has been very prompt, professional and accommodating. I’m recommending him and his company and I will definitely work with him again for any future projects. Easy communication and truthful. Definitely a 10/10 review !!!!

A Sampson  in North York
A Sampson in North York

Basement project

YuChing and his team were very easy to work with. They were efficient, friendly and knowledgeable. We had a lot of hoops to go through to get our city permits but they were patient and advised us on our next steps.
Getting in touch with their team was never a problem and we found them to be priced very reasonably compared to similar firms.
Would highly recommend them!

Bryan
Bryan

Great experience working with YCL

We're very happy with our experience using YCL Engineering for our project. Yu Ching was responsive and provided great advice on what was needed to make sure our design was structurally sound and abided by city code. Easy to work with and an expert in his field. I'd 100% choose YCL again and recommend their service to anyone who needs a trusted Engineer for an upcoming project.

More about Ycl Structural Designs

We are professional structural engineers located in Toronto, specializing in residential and solar structures. We have built a strong reputation for being accessible to our clients and providing quick turnaround times on our practical engineering designs.

We invite you to visit our website (www.YCLStructuralDesigns.ca) for more information.
Thank you!