Miller Restoration DKI

Fire & Water Damage Restoration

Reviews for Miller Restoration DKI

Private User reviews Saint Catharines, ON

water damage and repair

I would highly not recommend this company they have taken over 2 months to do anything and I still have done nothing I've lost over $1,000 in rental income because of these people with no consideration or empathy to my situation the estimator avoids my calls where I had to actually go to the owner to get any kind of response I was told that the end of May 2017 the repairs would be fully done then I was told the middle of June the end of June and now we are going into July with no repairs looking in the near future they tell me they are understaffed and this is why I am not getting my repairs done like that somehow is my fault

Private User reviews Saint Catharines, ON

Fire Damage Restoration

Miller Restoration DKI completed some restoration due to extensive fire damage. I had a really positive experience with them and felt they did a very good job. They were accommodating and quick to address/correct any concerns.

Fires are one of the most devastating types of loss we get involved with. Some things can't be returned or restored. Glad to hear we were able provide a positive experience in the end. Thank you for the review.

starcollision
starcollision
1 review Niagara Falls, ON

business front office due to a water pipe burst which resulted in office being flooded

Office ceiling tiles needed to be replaced. Walls needed to be fixed and painted. New counters needed to be made and delivered. Washrooms needed to be re-done. Excellent workmanship by Staff and Sublet Staff.

Thanks for the Review! Yes, business Interruption can be costly and Very inconvenient.

Cosentino in Saint Catharines
Cosentino in Saint Catharines

House Fire

Big thanks to Millers for providing us with excellent service, compassion, professionalism and quality workmanship during our most difficult time that occurred to our home in January 30, 2016. Both Ryan and Ken were easy to approach if we had any questions they were readily available and didn't hesitate to help out. They were very understanding and compassionate towards myself and my teenage children during this whole process, I would highly recommend their services to anyone going through something similar.

Thank you very much for your review. We understand the unsettling events surrounding a home fire. We commend our staff for the professionalism and empathy in these difficult times for our valued clients. Thank you for the recommendation.

Kathy  from Toronto
Kathy from Toronto

Restoration

We had a sewer back up at our house and our insurance company contacted Miller Restoration. My company had been working with them for years but this is the first time that I’d ever worked with them personally, and they were wonderful. They cleaned up anything that had been touched by the dirty water, itemized and tossed out things that had be destroyed. They brought fans and dehumidifiers to dry out the space, really they did things I didn’t even know needed to be done! Right now, I have a guy from Miller restoration downstairs redoing some paneling in the basement because it’s being redone. They are great.

Great to hear. Thank you for the kind words and your review!

Bill  from Toronto
Bill from Toronto

House Repair

My insurance contacted Miller Restoration when a car crashed about 3 inches into our house, they did a few small repairs (minor floor repair, brick work) and they were very good. They did everything they were supposed to do.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review . I will pass this along to the staff and trades!

OurCastle in Toronto
OurCastle in Toronto

Sewer Back Up

It was a regular Friday rainy day. As our house is situated on a hill , we enter and exit through our basement. When I entered our basement , I found small puddles around our sewer drains. I tried to vacuum up the "waste" with our shop vac and quickly realized that this was more than a little water. I called my insurance company and then I called Miller Restoration DKI . Tracy had someone out to the house within an hour of my call. By the time the city fixed the problem, Miller's had a crew at my home. They moved everything that was not contaminated to higher ground and brought in the drying equipment and worked until later in the evening. The checked back several times over the weekend and began cleaning and logging our contents. The thought of having to do this on my own was super overwhelming. There crew was very kind and professional. I would highly recommend Miler Restoration DKI.

Thank you for the review and recommendation. Yes a sewer backup can be very overwhelming to deal with. Our trained staff is always there to help.

Private User reviews Thorold, ON

Kitchen Renovation

We had a fire incident at our home in November, 2015. The insurance company had Evan from Miller call me. Evan was excellent. He was always friendly, prompt, reliable and explained everything clearly. If there was ever a problem, a phone call to Evan was all it needed to get resolved, and he always returned my calls promptly. The workers who came to the house showed up when they were supposed to. They were all friendly, respectful, courteous and professional. They also came back to fix something that needed it. No job was too small. Everyone was very accommodating. Evan an his team did a good job. Yes, I would recommend Miller Restoration.

Thank you very much for your review and recommendation. We will be sure Evan and his team receive these kind words.

Yolande Bissonnette from Welland
Yolande Bissonnette from Welland

Mi

RE: Bissonnette Claim #26945641
We want you to know how much we appreciated the way you have cared for the contents of our home at 215 Gadsby Avenue, Welland.
Your staff was on the premises very quickly to dispose of damaged contents as well as salvage as much as they could. They did this efficiently and we appreciated their efforts.
We want to thank your staff who took care of cleaning our treasures—they did an awesome job of not only cleaning but carefully wrapping our contents. Most of all, it was their restoring our pictures, irreplaceable photographs, and our son’s hockey jerseys that we truly appreciated.
Your front-line office administrators are so customer oriented and professional that it was a pleasure for us to be in contact with them. They certainly represent your company well.
We cannot say enough about Danica—she is a gem—efficient, personable, empathetic and accommodating. We looked forward to meeting with her and appreciated the care that she showed for our contents as well as Cam and I.
We would recommend your company to others because of our satisfaction with your excellent service.
Yours truly,

Cam and Yolande Bissonnette

PS No costs as it was paid by Intact Insurance

It was our pleasure to assist you in your time of need. Knowing that we made that time easier for you means allot to our staff as well. Thank you for your kind words we will be sure to share this with our staff.

K from Niagara-on-the-lake
K from Niagara-on-the-lake
1 review Niagara-on-the-Lake, ON

Fire Restoration

I had heard that the damage from smoke and water can be as bad as the flames from a fire, and in our case that was true. We arrived home to find our house and our Bed & breakfast business, filled with smoke, soot, and water damage from melted pipes.

Miller Restoration was called by our insurance company and within 3 days work began. There were many crews in and out of our house; each and every one of them made this calamity endurable. The team members were respectful, efficient, courteous and professional. The project manager, Ryan, was well organized, knowledgeable and delivered on time.

Our business was able to resume without delay and our home was restored to its original standard.

My husband and I send our most appreciative thanks for the service and attention we received from Miller Restoration.

Every job we attend is very different from the next. In a situation like this our main concern was to get your B&B back up and running with little to no inconvenience to you or your guests. Thank you very much for your kind words, we are glad we could help you in this much less than perfect situation.

More about Miller Restoration DKI

Miller Restoration is the Niagara Regions number one Insurance Restoration Contractor. Specializing in Fire Restoration, Water Restoration, Wind Restoration, Mould and Asbestos remediation. We also look after Vehicle Impact, Vandalism, Hoarding and, Trauma Scene Cleanup.
Looking for Fire & Water Damage Restoration pros in Saint Catharines?