Stone Vera

Reviews for Stone Vera

email.kiumars in Toronto
email.kiumars in Toronto

Kitchen CounterTop and Granite Stone on wall

1- The worst outcome ever , invested $10000 on granite stone , cut by this firm wrongly and did not take responsibility. Even I provided the sketch how to cut the stone, but they didnt follow although admitted they did wrong but I ended up having a bad job from them.

2- they hung a stone on the wall weighted 300 LB, they dont have a bit of knowledge how dangerous the job is, they hung it and left , after 6 months the stone leaned forward , I realized it is going to fall, we have kid in the house and right away decided to remove the stone.
They have zero knowledge of stone fabrication and installation.
Be very careful not to put your life and money in danger and be away from them.
No idea how government allows them to work

Andreea in North York
Andreea in North York

kitchen countertop quartzite

I recently renovated my kitchen and chose to work with Stonevera to manufacture and install my countertops. Since countertops is one of the biggest expense in a kitchen we compared pricing to other countertop companies and Stonevera was competitive with all the rest of them. Both Mohamed and Ben were very professional and friendly. I always received a call back very promptly and they offered great advise about which countertop would be suitable for us. They are extremely knowledgable and offered many options. They even came to meet me at the stone factories to help me choose the right material. They spent countless hours helping me decide and never made me feel rushed or pressured. In the end I cosr a grey quartzite and they did an amazing job installing it, the edges looked perfect. the first week I stained the countertop by defrosting something acidic on it, the spot turned white so I called Ben and right away he offered to come see it and assured me he would polish it if need be. They don't just take your business and then ignore you after like other companies. They are professional before during and after the project. We are so happy with our countertops and the overall experience we had with Stonevera I would not hesitate to refer them to anyone and the next time we renovate a space and need counters we will definitely use them.

More about Stone Vera

StoneVera is the best place for all your interior stone works like Countertops, Fireplaces, Bathtub Surround, Shower Walls, Vanity tops, Stairs… you name it, we make it! Please contact us to get a quote for your project, we make sure to give you the best price, quality & service.
Looking for Countertops pros in Toronto?