TorontoRoofing.ca

300 New Toronto Street, Unit #5 Toronto ON M8V 2E8
HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  TorontoRoofing.ca
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for TorontoRoofing.ca

Raj S from Toronto

Maciej was the only one who responded to multiple messages I sent out through Homestars seeking a contractor to redo the roof on our semi-detached house last November. The time between our first email exchange and the job being completed was less than two weeks. I never actually met Maciej but we had lots of email exchanges and some phone contact as he helpfully outlined my options and provided recommendations based on our particular situation.

We were very happy with the results and the work was done for a reasonable price.

The only reason I didn't rate a 10 was that I found a few roofing nails on my driveway after the work was finished. This issue not withstanding, I have recommended this company to friends and neighbours who are looking to get their roofs redone.

Job Price

Thanks for the review Raj, sorry about any nails. I was on site to have a look after we completed the job but did not see any. Sometimes the get stuck in gutters and fall/wash out after we are gone. Appreciate the honest review.

Thanks

Johnny

Among a few other roofing companies that may have competed for contract, TorontoRoofing.ca was the one that provided much better information/recommendation of their work, such as the additional layer under the shingle, pros and cons of certain materials etc. I'm very satisfied with their work.

Job Price

Thanks for the review, happy to have helped you select a quality roof.

Sean

Detailed, honest, and professional service was provided for the replacement of my roof shingles and installation of two sun tunnels.

Thanks Sean

I got in touch with team at Toronto Roofing a few weeks back. They were pretty quick to come home and inspect the roofing. They were quite reasonable with the quote for replacing the shingles. I was pretty happy with their overall work and they also made sure that they cleaned the premises before leaving. Good work by Maciej and the team !

Wendy.mccallum

It's my first time dealing with Toronto Roofing. They visited the property, gave me an estimate with pictures and their credentials for completing the work. I am very happy with the service I received as the work was completed at the price agreed.

Job Price

Thanks for the review Wendy, happy to hear you are satisfied and your problems have been solved.

Cheers

Elsa

Prompt, trustworthy, excellent work, completion timely despite horrible weather - ice storm. Excellent quality materials - confident re longevity of roof.

Job Price

Thanks Elsa for taking the time to post a review. I was also extremely pleased about the final product we installed for you.

sven in Markham

Got the shingles replaced a couple of weeks back at my sister's place. Its something that she'd delayed for a while and we finally decided to get it fixed. So called Torontoroofing and got them to evaluate the work. Their experience showed and they finished the task over a couple of days. Looks likely that we won't be worrying about leaks in the roof for a longtime now. I'm impressed with the services that I got .

Job Price

Thanks for your review, we are pleased we could provide you with good service.

More about TorontoRoofing.ca

TorontoRoofing.ca boasts the city's most reliable, quality roofing professionals and diagnostic team. It's owner, Maciej Kiersnowski quickly developed a reputation as a specialist in the GTA after co-founding a roofing company in 2005. In contracting his services, you are promised a thorough and honest assessment of your residential or commercial property, a detailed recommendation of the scope of work required to address your roofing needs, followed by the a superior installation Toronto has come to expect from Maciej and his team.
Specializing in roof replacement, repair, new installations and emergency damage response, your satisfaction is our number one priority. TorontoRoofing.ca is an industry leading company, and our number one goal is to ensure you are left with an outstanding product and best ever contractor experience.

Services Provided