Top Roofers

Reviews for Top Roofers

Diane in Old Toronto
Diane in Old Toronto

Great, reliable service

Top Roofers was recommended to me by a couple of neighbours. I had roof shingles fly off my roof during the wind storm, and Bruno of Top Roofers came by to ensure the roof would not leak until his roofers could get around to replacing the roof (which needed replacing). When the time came to replace the roof, the work was excellent, and the roofing crew was hard-working and took care with my home, and left my property clean and tidy. At all times, Bruno kept me informed and was a pleasure to deal with. He is someone you feel you can trust. And my roof looks very good!

Bryan in East York
Bryan in East York

New Roof

Bruno came recommended to me by my neighbour, as she was getting a quote for a new roof. She spoke of him very highly, as friends of hers had Bruno do their roofing, and they were very satisfied. So Bruno and I connected, and he thoroughly went over everything that would be done (my house is over 100 years old). Bruno also spotted some roof damage likely caused by raccoons that I wasn't aware of, and said he would repair. The quote was reasonable, and my neighbour and I both agreed to proceed. The work was scheduled within a week, and Bruno and his crew showed up early (6:30 AM), worked hard all day (each day), and the work was completed on both houses in 2 1/2 days. I was very satisfied with the work done, as well as the clean-up afterwards. I spotted a minor issue with the eavestrough (small gap between roof and trough allowing water to spill through), and Bruno came back same day to repair. Superior service! Bruno is a man of integrity and I would not hesitate to recommend him!

Tara in Toronto
Tara in Toronto

So many issues.

Failure to put on leaf guards over eaves.
Failure to put on pipe from peak to drain down eaves instead of down front of roof.
Failure to repair shoddy work properly, so we have worse icicles now than before.
Failure to put eaves on correct angle to drain.
Failure to supply leaf collectors/balls/strainers in eave drain holes.
Failure to connect eave to house properly.
Worst $ spent.
Shoddy attitude on top of it all. The owner Bruno complained about his staff and his eavestrough guy, but didn't get it fixed apparently, as weather has shown.

Michael from Old Toronto
Michael from Old Toronto

The Best Roofer

Bruno is the best! He was so careful working around our 88 year old house, he and his very polite crew did a perfect job.

Bruno has re-roofed 4 of the houses on our block, each of us researched roofers separately and didn't know we were using the same person until his sign went up on our lawn. Everyone is completely happy with the work, there have been no problems - short term or long term. We all had the same experience: his price was great, his crew came early, they worked hard all day, cleaned up every day and somehow, didn't damage the flower garden directly under the eaves. This was far above our expectations. It was a pleasure to deal with someone who has such integrity, does such excellent work and is so nice.

Roof Repair

Bruno came and repaired the small section of roof that the bees had damaged. Came when the weather was cold and wet and diligently worked for 3 days to repair. Did a great job and we will definitely call him again.

Denise in Toronto
Denise in Toronto

Flat roof, sky lights, eavestroughs, chimney rebuild

Sorry this is a long overdue review. Our original experience with Bruno was 2 years ago but the experience was so outstanding that he is the one an only contractor I would ever call for roofing and exterior home repairs. Bruno is the best. A man of his word. He responds in a timely manner and goes above and beyond. I called him once in a panic due to a nasty leak during a big rain storm. He came within the hour. His quality of workmanship is top notch. He truly cares about his clients. Thank you Bruno!!!

Don - Coxwell & Gerrard area
Don - Coxwell & Gerrard area

Top Roofers - Tops

I checked a neighbour as she had gone through the work of interviewing roofers last year and chose TOP ROOFERS - she was quite happy with their work.
I contacted Bruno. He provided a quote. We agreed on a wide timeline (I was not in any hurry) and asked him to also check the back area roof of my house plus give me a quote for some soffit and fascia work on exterior of one side of the house, a hard to access area of my house. I also asked for better leaf guards in the front porch gutter.
Removal of old shingles, Job was done about 3 weeks later. Dormer work done and Bruno did this himself. A really tough squeeze as the house next door so close. Did a fine job. The roof looks good and the new gutter guards ready for Autumn.
Bruno is a gentleman, easy to talk to and knows his business and a reasonable price for the work I had done. Really pleased that I have finally found a trustworthy, professional roofer!

The photo shows Bruno on my roof working on the fascia project.

Thank you for the kind review! It was a tough job but it was a pleasure working with you!

Michel from East York
Michel from East York

Top Roofers redid the peaked roof on our semi a little over two years ago after a leak near the front porch - we got a quote from him (among others) as we saw the excellent work he did on our neighbour's roof. Bruno was punctual, and provided a very detailed quote, including all work, type and make of shingles, ice protection, and allowances for any additional work (e.g. replacement of roofing boards). We chose him based on price, professionalism and the level of quality we saw next door. He also gave us a quick quote and an opinion on the state of our flat roof, which did not need immediate replacement. We were not disappointed: he and his crew arrived on time, completed the work in the estimated time, and were very clean.

His customer service and professional ethics are bar none: after we had a shingle come loose after a bad storm this year, we called Bruno and he popped by very quickly and fixed the issue promptly. He and his crew were friendly, professional, and efficient. We will certainly look to Top Roofers to have our flat roof done in due course, and we have recommended him to friends and family.

Dragan from Toronto
Dragan from Toronto

new roof

Excellent work. Bruno was very professional and the work was done much faster than I have expected. Simply clean, quick, efficient job for reasonable price. Will use Bruno again for any roofing work.

Heather from Toronto
Heather from Toronto

Roof and skylight replacement

In the fall of 2010 we hired Top Roofers to replace the majority of the roofing on our house (both shingled and flat). We hired Top because proprietor Bruno Tremblay gave us the feeling that he really knew what he was doing. As the job progressed this feeling was confirmed. The work was done very well, our property was kept tidy, the members of the crew were skilled, pleasant to interact with and found simple, common sense solutions to issues that other roofers quoting on the job had presented as significant obstacles. We were very happy with the work and did not hesitate to hire Top Roofers last month when we decided to go ahead with replacing the shingles and skylight on the extension at the back of our house. This was a more involved job in a way because it required shingling, the building of a new frame for the skylight and drywalling and plastering in our living room. Bruno and his assistant Lauris did a beautiful job both inside and out. I was particularly impressed by the quality of the flashing around the skylight. I like, trust and respect Bruno and would definitely hire Top Roofers again.

More about Top Roofers

For over 25 years, Top Roofers a professional Toronto roofing contractor has been providing the Greater Toronto Area with personal service and professionalism in taking caring of the roof over your head.
We not only perform all types of roofing services but we also handle all types of commercial roofing, eavestroughs and other home improvements. Unlike many Toronto roofing contractors, we offer our client's a firm quote in writing as well as a written guarantee.
Top Roofers offers you and your home or business premium service and quality workmanship on time, every time. We use premium roofing materials and we carefully screen and hire only skilled roofers who are experienced professionals.

Roof Repairs