Top Roofers

Reviews for Top Roofers

Leslie
Leslie

Roof replacement

We recently had our roof replaced by Top Roofers and were extremely satisfied.
First of all, when we called to inquire, we were able to make an appointment for the next few days. Bruno, the owner, came to see our house a few days later -- exactly at the time he had promised (already a step beyond what a couple of other roofing companies had done -- or not done.)
Bruno listened to our story (leaking around the chimney flashing and under one corner) and looked carefully at the roof. He spoke clearly and knowledgeably about what he thought was the problem, and made some concrete suggestions. He then actually went up on the roof to look and to do some measurements.
HIs estimate was extremely detailed and again, very clear as to the job that he proposed. It compared very favourably in detail and in price with another well-known roofing company in our area.
On the day the job was to be done his crew showed up with an astonishing amount of materials and equipment (we were replacing the entire roof.) I initially panicked, worrying about possible damage to my garden borders, but Bruno showed no impatience with my concern. He listened to me and then talked to his crew chief, and they made sure to cover and protect my plants to the very best of their ability. I really appreciated their work, and I particularly appreciated Bruno's patience with me.
The crew worked very efficiently and carefully, and the cleanup was also extremely well done.
Bruno came back to check the job and make sure that everything had been done to his high standards.
Although this wasn't exactly a job we wanted to do... (who actually WANTS to replace their roof...?) we were very happy that we had chosen to have Top Roofers do the job.

Arthur Baier in Toronto
Arthur Baier in Toronto

Repair done even 7 years after install.

Had Top Roofers install a new roof back in 2013. They did a very good job at that time. They guarantee their workmanship for 10 years and the shingles (CRC Bilmore fiberglass shingles), had a 30 year warranty. Just last week three shingles came off in a clump. They literally slid off the roof. I called Bruno at Top Roofers and he said he would come by to take a look. He came by this morning and within 45 minutes, the three shingles were repaired and the roof looks like it should. Our thanks to Bruno and Top Roofers for ensuring our roof is intact, especially as rain is called for today and later int he week. I highly recommend Bruno and Top Roofers for not only their original work, but also for showing up with no hassles to repair the roof 7 years after the initial install.

Flat Roof Replacement

I am very pleased with the work completed by Bruno and his team from Top Roofers.

All the work was completed as stated, on time and within estimated costs.

I will be using Top Roofers again when I will be replacing the shingles on front of house. I would recommend Top Roofers to family and friends.

Diane in Old Toronto
Diane in Old Toronto

Great, reliable service

Top Roofers was recommended to me by a couple of neighbours. I had roof shingles fly off my roof during the wind storm, and Bruno of Top Roofers came by to ensure the roof would not leak until his roofers could get around to replacing the roof (which needed replacing). When the time came to replace the roof, the work was excellent, and the roofing crew was hard-working and took care with my home, and left my property clean and tidy. At all times, Bruno kept me informed and was a pleasure to deal with. He is someone you feel you can trust. And my roof looks very good!

Bryan in East York
Bryan in East York

New Roof

Bruno came recommended to me by my neighbour, as she was getting a quote for a new roof. She spoke of him very highly, as friends of hers had Bruno do their roofing, and they were very satisfied. So Bruno and I connected, and he thoroughly went over everything that would be done (my house is over 100 years old). Bruno also spotted some roof damage likely caused by raccoons that I wasn't aware of, and said he would repair. The quote was reasonable, and my neighbour and I both agreed to proceed. The work was scheduled within a week, and Bruno and his crew showed up early (6:30 AM), worked hard all day (each day), and the work was completed on both houses in 2 1/2 days. I was very satisfied with the work done, as well as the clean-up afterwards. I spotted a minor issue with the eavestrough (small gap between roof and trough allowing water to spill through), and Bruno came back same day to repair. Superior service! Bruno is a man of integrity and I would not hesitate to recommend him!

Tara in Toronto
Tara in Toronto

So many issues.

Failure to put on leaf guards over eaves.
Failure to put on pipe from peak to drain down eaves instead of down front of roof.
Failure to repair shoddy work properly, so we have worse icicles now than before.
Failure to put eaves on correct angle to drain.
Failure to supply leaf collectors/balls/strainers in eave drain holes.
Failure to connect eave to house properly.
Worst $ spent.
Shoddy attitude on top of it all. The owner Bruno complained about his staff and his eavestrough guy, but didn't get it fixed apparently, as weather has shown.

Michael from Old Toronto
Michael from Old Toronto

The Best Roofer

Bruno is the best! He was so careful working around our 88 year old house, he and his very polite crew did a perfect job.

Bruno has re-roofed 4 of the houses on our block, each of us researched roofers separately and didn't know we were using the same person until his sign went up on our lawn. Everyone is completely happy with the work, there have been no problems - short term or long term. We all had the same experience: his price was great, his crew came early, they worked hard all day, cleaned up every day and somehow, didn't damage the flower garden directly under the eaves. This was far above our expectations. It was a pleasure to deal with someone who has such integrity, does such excellent work and is so nice.

Roof Repair

Bruno came and repaired the small section of roof that the bees had damaged. Came when the weather was cold and wet and diligently worked for 3 days to repair. Did a great job and we will definitely call him again.

Denise in Toronto
Denise in Toronto

Flat roof, sky lights, eavestroughs, chimney rebuild

Sorry this is a long overdue review. Our original experience with Bruno was 2 years ago but the experience was so outstanding that he is the one an only contractor I would ever call for roofing and exterior home repairs. Bruno is the best. A man of his word. He responds in a timely manner and goes above and beyond. I called him once in a panic due to a nasty leak during a big rain storm. He came within the hour. His quality of workmanship is top notch. He truly cares about his clients. Thank you Bruno!!!

Don - Coxwell & Gerrard area
Don - Coxwell & Gerrard area

Top Roofers - Tops

I checked a neighbour as she had gone through the work of interviewing roofers last year and chose TOP ROOFERS - she was quite happy with their work.
I contacted Bruno. He provided a quote. We agreed on a wide timeline (I was not in any hurry) and asked him to also check the back area roof of my house plus give me a quote for some soffit and fascia work on exterior of one side of the house, a hard to access area of my house. I also asked for better leaf guards in the front porch gutter.
Removal of old shingles, Job was done about 3 weeks later. Dormer work done and Bruno did this himself. A really tough squeeze as the house next door so close. Did a fine job. The roof looks good and the new gutter guards ready for Autumn.
Bruno is a gentleman, easy to talk to and knows his business and a reasonable price for the work I had done. Really pleased that I have finally found a trustworthy, professional roofer!

The photo shows Bruno on my roof working on the fascia project.

Thank you for the kind review! It was a tough job but it was a pleasure working with you!

More about Top Roofers

For over 25 years, Top Roofers a professional Toronto roofing contractor has been providing the Greater Toronto Area with personal service and professionalism in taking caring of the roof over your head.
We not only perform all types of roofing services but we also handle all types of commercial roofing, eavestroughs and other home improvements. Unlike many Toronto roofing contractors, we offer our client's a firm quote in writing as well as a written guarantee.
Top Roofers offers you and your home or business premium service and quality workmanship on time, every time. We use premium roofing materials and we carefully screen and hire only skilled roofers who are experienced professionals.

Roof Repairs