On The Roof

On The Roof

Reviews for On The Roof

OssingtonHomeOwner in York
OssingtonHomeOwner in York

Vinyl siding and eavestrough replacement

I am very pleased with On the Roof, who installed vinyl siding and new eavestroughs. They came on time, didn’t complain about the parking (I live on a busy street) and accurately predicted how long the job would take. And they didn’t leave any mess behind. My house looks great now. I would highly recommend Ruben and his crew.

job well done

Reuben and his crew were punctual and professional. Job finished on schedule because they just didn’t quit, they worked extra hours to finish on time. Workmanship was excellent. They cleaned up so well, there was no evidence that had been here except for the new roof. We have had rain since and I found this to be a successful job well done.

lorossow in Toronto
lorossow in Toronto

Great Service

The On The Roof crew, did a great job when replacing our shingle roof. Ruben explained the process of installing a new roof and suggested we needed extra roof ventilation to increase the longevity of the roof, his professionalism and knowledge gave me confidence to hire them.

Lucca9000 in Toronto
Lucca9000 in Toronto

Young company did great work at a good price

We needed a number of small jobs - garage roof, new eavestroughs and downspouts on half the house, a new roll roof over a small extension, and some fascia board replacements.

Sometimes the small jobs add up with bigger companies so I included Ruben in my quotes just to see. I got a good vibe of professionalism and interest in making sure he understood exactly what I wanted. His price was best, so I went for it.

It worked out great. We discovered some damage under the roll roof which he was able to handle at a price in keeping with the rest of the job., so not opportunistic. Crew was courteous and pro. Clean up was thorough, including a magnet sweep for lost nails. Overall results as expected.

10/10 for low stress / good customer experience despite discovering problems.

Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?