On The Roof

HomeStars  >  Roofing in Toronto  >  On The Roof

Review for On The Roof

Lucca9000 in Toronto
Lucca9000 in Toronto

Young company did great work at a good price

We needed a number of small jobs - garage roof, new eavestroughs and downspouts on half the house, a new roll roof over a small extension, and some fascia board replacements.

Sometimes the small jobs add up with bigger companies so I included Ruben in my quotes just to see. I got a good vibe of professionalism and interest in making sure he understood exactly what I wanted. His price was best, so I went for it.

It worked out great. We discovered some damage under the roll roof which he was able to handle at a price in keeping with the rest of the job., so not opportunistic. Crew was courteous and pro. Clean up was thorough, including a magnet sweep for lost nails. Overall results as expected.

10/10 for low stress / good customer experience despite discovering problems.