On The Roof

Toronto ON M6C 3W2
On The Roof

Reviews for On The Roof

new gutters, small job on flat roof

Rubén and his team did an amazing job. We needed new gutters and replacement of a wood fascia on the side of the flat roof. We also needed a small patch job in an ageing flat roof. His quote was accurate, his prizes fair, and a couple of soffit pieces were exchanged without an extra charge. Overall the service was amazing, friendly, quick and efficient. When we redo our roof in the future, I will definitely go with this company, and I cannot recommend this more highly.

Highly recommend

Used their services for a new roof. Excellent customer service. Very responsive. Was recommended by a neighbor. Three houses on my street have used their services. Crew was professional, courteous and left the job site clean. Out of the three quotes l received they were the most reasonable. 100% happy with the price and service. Would highly recommend.

Eduardo in Toronto
Eduardo in Toronto

Garage roof and eavesdrop

These guys are real professionals: the will provide you with a fair estimate, show up in time, work hard, no procrastination, and get the job done. Our garage roof was in a terrible condition and they did an excellent job. We are extremely happy with it.

Run4Au in Old Toronto
Run4Au in Old Toronto

Great Service. Great execution. Great value.

Eaves were torn from 2019 windstorm and couldnt find a roofer for the "small" job. Got flyer in mail from Ruben...he came onsite for estimate, gave approx timeline....eaves were replaced, nicely re-routed for better drainage and quickly done. Already recommended to friends. Very happy

Scott Stevns in Mississauga
Scott Stevns in Mississauga

Shingle Roof Replacement

I selected On the Roof to replace BP organic shingles that had prematurely deteriorated. Ruben and his crew did an excellent job. There was extra administrative work required to deal with the BP guarantee requirements. Ruben handled it professionally and cheerfully. I highly recommend using On the Roof for your re-roofing job. While at hy house Ruben installed an new vent for my neighbor for time and materials. My neighbor was totally pleased with the job. I have subsequently recommended On the Roof to another neighbor across the street.

Susan D from Toronto
Susan D from Toronto

New roof

Ruben and his crew did a fantastic job. I had several shingle problems over the past two years from a newly laid roof by another company. Ruben always came to fix my problem. He even came on the day he returned from his vacation. I finally decided to put another new roof. The fellows came on time, acted professionally, did a fantastic job and cleaned my whole area. They even cleaned my eavestrough. From talking to Ruben you can tell his sincerity in doing a great job. I have recommended him to some neighbours who are very satisfied as well. I will continue to recommend his company. Thank you again Ruben and crew for a job well done

OssingtonHomeOwner in York
OssingtonHomeOwner in York

Vinyl siding and eavestrough replacement

I am very pleased with On the Roof, who installed vinyl siding and new eavestroughs. They came on time, didn’t complain about the parking (I live on a busy street) and accurately predicted how long the job would take. And they didn’t leave any mess behind. My house looks great now. I would highly recommend Ruben and his crew.

job well done

Reuben and his crew were punctual and professional. Job finished on schedule because they just didn’t quit, they worked extra hours to finish on time. Workmanship was excellent. They cleaned up so well, there was no evidence that had been here except for the new roof. We have had rain since and I found this to be a successful job well done.

lorossow in Toronto
lorossow in Toronto

Great Service

The On The Roof crew, did a great job when replacing our shingle roof. Ruben explained the process of installing a new roof and suggested we needed extra roof ventilation to increase the longevity of the roof, his professionalism and knowledge gave me confidence to hire them.

Lucca9000 in Toronto
Lucca9000 in Toronto

Young company did great work at a good price

We needed a number of small jobs - garage roof, new eavestroughs and downspouts on half the house, a new roll roof over a small extension, and some fascia board replacements.

Sometimes the small jobs add up with bigger companies so I included Ruben in my quotes just to see. I got a good vibe of professionalism and interest in making sure he understood exactly what I wanted. His price was best, so I went for it.

It worked out great. We discovered some damage under the roll roof which he was able to handle at a price in keeping with the rest of the job., so not opportunistic. Crew was courteous and pro. Clean up was thorough, including a magnet sweep for lost nails. Overall results as expected.

10/10 for low stress / good customer experience despite discovering problems.

Looking for Roofing pros in Toronto?