Liberty Heritage Screens

416.528.1538
203-3583 Sheppard Ave E
Toronto
V5T0C1

We just moved into a new house and needed our front door re-keyed. Joe and Amy were recommended to me by my parents, who Joe helped install a screen door for. Excellent service for me and my parents. They are professional and came in and re-keyed the lock very quickly. I would definitely recommend to this company to others.

Pegi Dover from Toronto
Pegi Dover from Toronto

screen door and replacement of screen windows

The company did an excellent job of sourcing and installing a new screen door for us and Joe and Amy were terrific to deal with. As we have two cats, we ordered a screen door with pet mesh. It is working beautifully.

Elaine from Flynn's painting
Elaine from Flynn's painting

patio door replacement screen

I'm very happy with the quality and service of Toronto window screens! I found them professional and reliable.
They were quick to respond to my request. I wouldn't hesitate to refer this company to anyone.

More about Liberty Heritage Screens

torontowindowscreens. com Window Screens | Screen Doors | Retractable Screen Doors | Security Screen Doors | Security Window Screens