HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Cambridge  >  Prestige Home Inspection Service

Stephanie
Stephanie
1 review Brant, ON

Home Inspection

Tyler is very knowledgeable and thorough home inspector. I felt comfortable buying after having him inspect our property. I have recommended him to several family members.

Thanks for the review Stephanie, it means alot to us.
I'm glad we could give you the knowledge needed before you purchased one of your largest investments in your life.
All the Best Stephanie.

jasonelliott
jasonelliott
1 review Langton, ON

Insulation rebate program

Was very helpful in ways I can improve on savings with heat and cooling. Would recommend him to anyone I know which I already do.

Thanks Jason, it was awesome working with you and we appretiate all the referrals from you.

ldignazio
ldignazio
1 review Harley, ON

Home inspection service

Took the time to look property over and felt he did a very thorough job. Came on time and did up a report in a timely manner.

Thanks for the review much appretiated

stevemolnar25
stevemolnar25
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home energy audit and home inspection

Tyler got us $3000 back from the energy audit and did 2 home inspections one in which we didn't buy because of Tyler's advice and the one in which we bought our forever home.

Steve, you were awesome to work with. And we're so happy we could help get your Home Energy upgrade Rebates as well as your Home purchase. If you need anything else or have any questions I'd be happy to help.
PS Thanks for the Home Inspection referral

cedwards
cedwards
1 review Brantford, ON

Home inspection

Very happy to have had Tyler complete my home inspection. He is a very friendly professional with very prompt service. I highly recommend Tyler for any home inspection.
Claire

Thanks Claire, it was a pleasure performing those Inspections for you. If you need anything or have anymore questions I'd be happy to help.

Dan
Dan
1 review Saint George, ON

Purchasing a new home

We were buying a 1900's farm house and were worried about many potential factors. These guys took good care of putting our mind to ease but also educating us on the things that need to be done or maintained. I highly recommend them!

Thanks for the review Dan, much appretiated.

More about Prestige Home Inspection Service