Prestige Home Inspection Service

Brantford ON N3T 0C6
Prestige Home Inspection Service

Reviews for Prestige Home Inspection Service

Home inspection

I am completely satisfied with the service. And i will definetly going to recomended to my freinds. I am first time home buyer, it helped me alot to understand house structure.

Thank you for the review If you have any questions about the report or your new home please contact us anytime .

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
0 reviews Burford, ON

Very Thorough

I was nervous for the home inspection. Buying a house is a huge decision, what if there was a major problem? I was very quickly put at ease and felt I was in good hands.
Tyler looked for things that I would have never thought to look for, he even test the appliances!
By the end of the inspection I felt better knowing I was making an informed purchase decision.
I would highly recommend Prestige Home Inspection Service :)

WOW! We cannot thank you enough for taking the time to leave an oustanding review . This has been our main goal and vision to provide the best customer service in our industry. Wish you all the best !

Fernando in Toronto
Fernando in Toronto
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

Energy Assessment

Tyler is a very knowledgeable person. We got him for an energy assessment and provided us with a few points for air leakage after the first visit. He does explain all the details to get to the target. Definitely, we will consider him for future business.
I wish I would have hired him when I bought the house couple of years ago.

Thanks!

Thanks for the review Fernando , You were awesome to work with and I would love to work with you again !

Mary C.
Mary C.

Home Inspection

We were interested in house that was going into multiple offers so we had a pre-home inspection done. Tyler was very thorough and explained everything very well. We would absolutely use their services in the future!

Hello Mary , Thank you very much for taking the time to leave a review. If you have any questions please don't hesitate to call, text or email.

Dan in Toronto
Dan in Toronto
0 reviews Norwich, ON

Home inspection

Tyler has done two inspections for me so far. I didn’t purchase either home . This was a direct result of his findings. Due to his experience and thorough work he has pointed out costly repairs to the homes that would have made them a poor investment . I found Tyler to be professional ,knowledgeable and timely . He explained issues during the inspection and followed up with a written report with approximate costs for the needed fix by end of day. I would highly recommend him and will work with him again.

Thank you so much for taking the time out of your day to leave a great review ! we value you're feedback and hope future clients can make an informed decision. All the Best Dan !

House inspection

Very efficient, knowledgeable and friendly service Highly recommend Tyler as an inspection officer. We were taken through each room that was thoroughly inspected and he went over everything and answered every question had. Recommendations were reasonable and fair.

Thanks for the review !

emily.rickwood
emily.rickwood

Home inspection

Tyler did a great job. I was very pleased with the in depth knowledge he displayed on all aspects of the house. We were very satisfied with the report that we recieved and it was very beneficial during negotiations for our house. Great experience.

Thanks so much for the review Emily , it was a pleasure working with you and if you have any questions about the Home Inspection Report we are here 24-7. Enjoy your new place !

Mark
Mark
3 reviews Brantford, ON

Home inspection

Not knowing who to contact for an inspection on home purchase I looked to Homestars. So glad we did! Tyler did an amazing job in checking Out the house thoroughly! He explained to us what was important to fix and why, or things that didn’t need attention immediately. His report sent to us was very detailed and informative. We couldn’t have picked a better home inspector! Thanks again Tyler!

Hello Mark ,

You were great to work with and it was a pleasure performing the home inspection for you . If you have any questions pertaining to the home inspection report please contact us anytime. We are here 24/7 for any questions or concerns you may have.

Home Inspection

Tyler did an amazing job inspecting the house we recently purchased. He was very thorough and took the time to explain everything to us during the process and afterwards also. I would highly recommend Prestige.

Thanks so much for taking the time to leave a review !

Matt R.
Matt R.
1 review Woodstock, ON

Home Inspection

Tyler was hands down the best home inspector I’ve ever crossed paths with. He inspected an old century home duplex for me and was so meticulous and in depth, it was well worth the cost. He provided me with a full report in short order and also educated me on aspects of the home. I will use him for all my future projects and would recommend him to everyone.

Thanks for the awsome review Matt. It was a pleasure working with you. If you have any questions or concerns about your property we are here 24/7 with ongoing support .

More about Prestige Home Inspection Service

Certified Master Home Inspector
Certified Thermogragher
Certified Registered Energy Advisor
Certified Indoor Air Consultant

Prestige Home Inspection Service not only offers you some of the best technology in the business. We offer comfort and Competitive pricing. Purchase your home knowing you have made the proper investment for your family with no surprises.

​Prestige Home Inspection Service is proud to work with many well known companies such as Union Gas, providing Energy Audits under the (Home Reno Rebate) & (Helping Homes Conserve) programs. We've also worked with Monarch Homes, performing New Home Tarion Warranty Pre-Delivery Inspections And Ontario Power Generation, Performing Relocation Home Inspections for their employees. We are a fast growing company and continue to maintain a professional reputation with our many satisfied clients.