Prestige Home Inspection Service

pmcarrescia
pmcarrescia
3 reviews Brant, ON

30-Day Home Inspection

So glad I found Prestige Home Inspection here on HomeStars! After closing on a brand new home in February, I found a lot of cosmetic deficiencies present in all areas of the home. It left me wondering, what other things did I miss? I arranged a home inspection with Tyler for my 30-day warranty claim, and I can't stress how important and valuable his findings were! Items like a cracked joist in the basement, mold present on basement ceilings, misaligned ductwork, missing insulation in the attic, etc. These were things that would have gone unnoticed for who knows? Tyler performed an infrared inspection of the whole home after the inspection, and that alone is peace of mind! He prepared a full inspection report inclusive of photos and a summary of findings in a timely manner. It has been instrumental in helping me prepare my 30-day warranty form. Tyler is a leader in the industry, and he is very thorough. I'll be contacting him again as the need arises. If you are on the fence on hiring a professional home inspector, don't hesitate to give Tyler a call!

Thanks for the wonderfull review Pat. It was a pleasure working with you and we hope Tarion will address all your issues within the home. If you need anything or have any question were her for you anytime !

julie in Kitchener
julie in Kitchener
1 review Kitchener, ON

Home Inspection

Tyler was recommended to me by a friend that had used him in the past, and he did not disappoint.
He Inspected a Trailer I purchased at Green Acre Park in Waterloo.
He was so knowledgable and answered all my questions, so that I felt confidant with my purchase. I had a few concerns, and Tyler quickly put my mind at ease. I highly recommend him to anyone looking to purchase a property.

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave a review Julie.
It was a pleasure working with you. If you need anything else or have any questions we would be happy to answer them at anytime. Thanks again

mikeloewig
mikeloewig
1 review Brantford, ON

Duplex reno

Tyler Mork was very professional and got me my full rebate from Union gas! Would definitely recommend him to anyone

Thanks Mike , it was a pleasure working with you.
Its there's anything else you need please dont hesitate to call.

Stephanie
Stephanie
1 review Brant, ON

Home Inspection

Tyler is very knowledgeable and thorough home inspector. I felt comfortable buying after having him inspect our property. I have recommended him to several family members.

Thanks for the review Stephanie, it means alot to us.
I'm glad we could give you the knowledge needed before you purchased one of your largest investments in your life.
All the Best Stephanie.

jasonelliott
jasonelliott
1 review Langton, ON

Insulation rebate program

Was very helpful in ways I can improve on savings with heat and cooling. Would recommend him to anyone I know which I already do.

Thanks Jason, it was awesome working with you and we appretiate all the referrals from you.

ldignazio
ldignazio
1 review Harley, ON

Home inspection service

Took the time to look property over and felt he did a very thorough job. Came on time and did up a report in a timely manner.

Thanks for the review much appretiated

stevemolnar25
stevemolnar25
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home energy audit and home inspection

Tyler got us $3000 back from the energy audit and did 2 home inspections one in which we didn't buy because of Tyler's advice and the one in which we bought our forever home.

Steve, you were awesome to work with. And we're so happy we could help get your Home Energy upgrade Rebates as well as your Home purchase. If you need anything else or have any questions I'd be happy to help.
PS Thanks for the Home Inspection referral

michelle
michelle
1 review Brant, ON

Home Inspection

Prestige did a spectacular and super thorough job on both home inspections I’ve had them complete! Saved me thousands on my properties on things I didn’t notice before the inspection on both purchases, I wouldn’t use anyone else!

Thank you for the review Michelle, we strive for excellence and want to help as many homeowners as we can.
People like yourself will help Our company grow.
I would be happy to work with you again when needed.

All the Best Michelle !