HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Cambridge  >  Prestige Home Inspection Service

Prestige Home Inspection Service
519 771 1935
Brantford
N3T 0C6

Tyler Mork was very professional and got me my full rebate from Union gas! Would definitely recommend him to anyone

Thanks Mike , it was a pleasure working with you.
Its there's anything else you need please dont hesitate to call.

Stephanie
Stephanie
1 review Brant, ON

Home Inspection

Tyler is very knowledgeable and thorough home inspector. I felt comfortable buying after having him inspect our property. I have recommended him to several family members.

Thanks for the review Stephanie, it means alot to us.
I'm glad we could give you the knowledge needed before you purchased one of your largest investments in your life.
All the Best Stephanie.

jasonelliott
jasonelliott
1 review Langton, ON

Insulation rebate program

Was very helpful in ways I can improve on savings with heat and cooling. Would recommend him to anyone I know which I already do.

Thanks Jason, it was awesome working with you and we appretiate all the referrals from you.

ldignazio
ldignazio
1 review Harley, ON

Home inspection service

Took the time to look property over and felt he did a very thorough job. Came on time and did up a report in a timely manner.

Thanks for the review much appretiated

stevemolnar25
stevemolnar25
1 review Hamilton, ON

Home energy audit and home inspection

Tyler got us $3000 back from the energy audit and did 2 home inspections one in which we didn't buy because of Tyler's advice and the one in which we bought our forever home.

Steve, you were awesome to work with. And we're so happy we could help get your Home Energy upgrade Rebates as well as your Home purchase. If you need anything else or have any questions I'd be happy to help.
PS Thanks for the Home Inspection referral

michelle
michelle
1 review Brant, ON

Home Inspection

Prestige did a spectacular and super thorough job on both home inspections I’ve had them complete! Saved me thousands on my properties on things I didn’t notice before the inspection on both purchases, I wouldn’t use anyone else!

Thank you for the review Michelle, we strive for excellence and want to help as many homeowners as we can.
People like yourself will help Our company grow.
I would be happy to work with you again when needed.

All the Best Michelle !

cedwards
cedwards
1 review Brantford, ON

Home inspection

Very happy to have had Tyler complete my home inspection. He is a very friendly professional with very prompt service. I highly recommend Tyler for any home inspection.
Claire

Thanks Claire, it was a pleasure performing those Inspections for you. If you need anything or have anymore questions I'd be happy to help.

More about Prestige Home Inspection Service