A.Maximum And Sons Electrical Contracting

Reviews for A.Maximum And Sons Electrical Contracting

Lisa in Vancouver
Lisa in Vancouver

baseboard heaters installed

I was FREEZING in my house and this fine company came to my rescue the next day! They purchased and installed 3 heaters in less than 3 hours. Super nice electrician (Keith) was friendly and super efficient.

Richard in Vancouver
Richard in Vancouver

Emergency Electrical call-out.

The breakers in my home tripped on a beautiful Sunday afternoon and I tried everything I could to re-set them to no avail. I called a few other electricians who said they would not be available until Monday. My family needed power today. I was referred to "Nolan" gave him a call and expressed my dilemma. He was at my home within 30 minutes. I'm not exactly sure what he did but the power was back on in minutes. He also inspected and re-set the outlets that may have caused the problem. He was very professional, kind and understanding. Also, he did not charge me time and a half or double time as others would have. He did this service call as a courtesy and saved the day! One amazing human being. Thank you Nolan.

Britannia in Vancouver
Britannia in Vancouver

Emergency assistance

My thermostats did not work properly and it over heated the home. The excessive heat on the main was a potential hazard for my elderly parents. Called these guys and came by quick to resolve the issue. Appreciate your effort (on a Saturday).

Private User reviews North Vancouver, BC

Disappointed

Be careful. Started great. Turned out badly. This company received drawings and written instructions, in addition to discussion about how to install the job. They failed to complete all the tasks as outlined, then refused to return and complete the job until they were paid more. I had to pay someone else to complete work I had already paid for.

When I referenced the drawings and emails outlining the instructions, they beligerently refused to admit they had missed anything or made any mistakes, simply saying that it was all to code. It was all to code, just not according to plans, as bid. If you use this company, be very sure they have ganged together multiple rooms into a single breaker. Make sure every plug, switch and light is where it is supposed to be. They'll take shortcuts to cut costs and won't tell you.

False Creek Condo Owner in Vancouver
False Creek Condo Owner in Vancouver

Kitchen renovation & Lighting Upgrade

With the valuable assistance of A. Maximum & Sons, my kitchen renovation and lighting upgrade was completed on time and under budget! They were extremely professional and recommended energy-efficient upgrades which assisted in the permitting process. I was totally satisfied with the work performed, and would definitely recommend A. Maximum & Sons Electrical and Contracting.

Connie from the Lower Mainland
Connie from the Lower Mainland
1 review Surrey, BC

Electrical

The work was carried out to a very high standard, technically and with no mess left behind. His costs are very reasonable and his work is above par. I would highly recommend this top notch company to homeowners or developers needing work done.

Looking for Electricians pros in Vancouver?