Excel Heating and Air Conditioning

16551 75 St NW Edmonton AB T5Z 3R1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Excel Heating and Air Conditioning
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Excel Heating and Air Conditioning

matt292 in Sherwood Park
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

I am renovating a 1951 home and completely removed the old ducting and furnace. I was referred to Excel by word of mouth (Blake had done a furnace replacement at my mother's house last year).

Blake and Matt installed a COMPLETE new HVAC system including ducts, furnace, A/C, humidifier and CoR thermostat. All of the work was done quickly, neatly and professionally.

Blake and Matt really took the extra time to make sure the entire HVAC system worked optimally. I was particular about a few details and they had no issue working around my requests or schedule. The end result is a quiet, evenly heated home.

I got several quotations to do my due diligence and Excel were right in the ballpark of other outfits, but offered a much higher quality, integrated system and a lot more knowledge and attention to detail. Many other companies sent out salespeople who were unable to answer my technical questions and simply offered a price and brochure.

Sidenote: I was skeptical at first about the need for a "smart" thermostat, but I am very glad that I decided to go with the CoR system and a 2-stage furnace. Blake helped explain the features and benefits and I'm glad he did.

Do not hesitate to hire Excel for your HVAC needs.

Hey Matt, thank you so much for the detailed review. We're glad you're happy with the end result and it was a pleasure to install your new Carrier system for you. Let us know if we can be of further assistance!

Millwrong47 in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Blake and Matt installed a new furnace, humidifier and water heater. The work is top quality, everything was tidy and clean upon completion and they answered all our questions. I highly recommend them and will be using them again in the future.

Thank you so much the review!! We're glad you're happy with our work and we look forward to serving you again.

bill
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Blake and Matt at Excel Heating installed a new Carrier furnace for us. Nothing but quality work all the way. Went over everything before and after the installation thoroughly. Answered all our questions and then some. Would definitely call them again for any heating needs.

Thank you for the review Bill, much appreciated and thanks again for hiring us. It was our pleasure to install your new furnace for you!

Marty in Saint Albert
1 review Edmonton, AB

Blake & Matt are the two most conscienceous Heating & AC professionals I have ever met. We trust NO ONE else with our Heating, AC & annual inspection needs. They are very competent, prompt, amiable & reliable. So very nice to see such high quality work these days...
Thanks Again Guys,
You are the BEST.
Marty

Many thanks for hiring us again to install your new furnace Marty and thanks for the review! It's always a pleasure to work for you. We'll see you next year!

Glenn M in Edmonton
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Blake and his team were very busy, but given our circumstances he was able to accommodate within his schedule which was very much appreciated. No other company would have done that for us. Very knowledgeable, accommodating, professional, and most of all friendly with a good sense of humor. Excellent installation which in the end exceeded our expectations as I have found over the years there is often some compromise at some point during a reno project. Not in this case. No rushing, no cut corners, no excuses, only quality. Thank you Excel!!!

Thank you for this great review Glenn. It was pleasure to install your new Carrier air conditioner and we're glad to hear you're happy with the end product. We look forward to serving you in the future. Thanks again for hiring us!

majid in Edmonton

Installation of Carrier Furnace was done professionally by Blake and
Matt. Very organized.In my family for the past one hundred years, we have been using Carrier heating and air conditioning .

Majid, thank you very much for taking the time to submit a review for us. It's much appreciated and thanks again for hiring us, it was a pleasure working for you. We hope you enjoy your new furnace. Your home is sure to be a lot more comfortable during our long cold winters. Cheers!

Scott in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Blake / Matt arrived at date and time promised and did great job installing A/C system in my finished home. Once installed, they tidied up and took time explaining system to me. Warranty registration paperwork was promptly sent to me. Entire process was professional and efficient. They installed furnace in 2013 and I will continue to use Blake and Matt for all my HVAC needs.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us Scott. It's much appreciated. And thank you for hiring us again for your project. Enjoy your new Carrier AC system this summer!

Dean in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Blake and Matt completed my furnace upgrade and AC install with the upmost professionalism. Their knowledge, courtesy, workmanship and efficiency was very impressive. They were very detailed, answered any questions I had, were very responsive, and provided me with many options with no pressure tactics. Furthermore, they had great knowledge of the Carrier brand that I will enjoy for many years to come!

Dean, thank you very much for this review. You've been a great customer for many years and we thank you for that as well. Have a great summer and enjoy your new Carrier Infinity Furnace and AC system!

Greg in Bentley
1 review Edmonton, AB

Blake has previously done work for my family, and I knew he would perform the same level of high quality work on my house. He was fast in getting a quote to me for the installation of an AC unit even during a busy few weeks, and informed me of all of my choices for the efficiency and noise output of the unit which is installed on the side of my house. The work was done in an extremely professional manner. Blake and Matt removed their outside shoes upon entering my house, and wore clean shoes inside my house. While working, they cleaned up any debris from installation and were quick and efficient in performing their work. The refrigeration and power lines were installed with care and consideration of future plans to finish the basement. All of the work is neat and tidy. They swept their work areas before they left and made sure to check in a week later, and a couple weeks later to ensure I was satisfied with the installation and ensure I was happy. Overall, Excel Heating and Air Conditioning do amazing work for good prices and have made me a happy customer.

Thank you very much for hiring us and for the kind review Greg! It's always a pleasure to work for you and your family. We look forward to seeing you again. Have a great summer!

Brian in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

We had Blake and Matt replace our 31 year old Carrier air conditioner with a new one. They were very professional and their installation was far superior to the original job. Blake was more than willing to explain anything you wanted to know as well as to take the time to walk around with you at the completion of the job to review all the work. They took a great deal of pride in their workmanship and it showed. I would highly recommend this company.

Thank you for the review Brian! It was a pleasure to install your new Carrier AC System and thank you for making our job easier too. Have great summer.

More about Excel Heating and Air Conditioning

Proud to be the Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer for Edmonton. Since 2007 Excel has been offering expert residential HVAC installations and service in Edmonton. Specializing in designing, installing and servicing Carrier brand residential furnaces and air conditioning systems including Carrier's Infinity zone systems, air purifiers and humidifiers. The owner, Blake Livingston is an HVAC professional who is devoted to his customer's comfort & understanding of how their system works. "Complete customer satisfaction is all that matters" Blake, earned a Journeyman Sheet Metal Mechanic ticket way back in 1989 and was the top of he class all 4 years of his technical training at NAIT. If you are looking for a new furnace, air conditioner or just a routine check up on your Carrier HVAC system, Call Excel Heating and Air Conditioning for expert service.