Excel Heating and Air Conditioning

16551 75 St NW Edmonton AB T5Z 3R1
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Edmonton  >  Excel Heating and Air Conditioning

Reviews for Excel Heating and Air Conditioning

Gary in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

After coming to an understanding that our 29 yr old Bryant furnace was in need of repairs or replacement I did a little internet research. We saw that Excel Heating was an authorized Carrier dealer and very highly rated to repair or install a Carrier furnace. Bryant and Carrier are related so I decided to stay with the proven. When I called Blake at Excel, Matt arrived the same day to evaluate the needs. Ours could be repaired but it had already lived beyond average expectations. Blake explained the options and I decided to get the Carrier model 59TP6A060E17--14 installed. Excel was right on their total cost estimate. We love the furnace and because it is a 2 stage furnace our comfort zone is consistent. Thanks Excel. You certainly live up to your name.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review for us Gary, much appreciated! We're glad to hear you're happy with your new furnace and our service. It was a pleasure for us to work for you and look forward to seeing you again!

Noreen in Toronto
1 review Edmonton, AB

I called Blake because I had a problem with the heating ducts in the basement suite of my duplex. They were under the floor and had become compromised by groundwater. I needed a company to move all of the ductwork to the ceilings. My initial meeting with Blake showed me that he knows his stuff and that he can problem solve. It wasn't a simple job by any means. At the same time, they also replaced both furnaces. The work was done in a timely manner with excellent communication throughout. I recommend Blake and Matt without hesitation. If I ever need heating or air conditioning work done, the first call I will make is to them.

Thank you Noreen for your comments and taking the time write a review for us! The end result turned out pretty good after some uncertainty at the first site meeting. We're glad you're happy with the outcome and look forward to serving you again. Cheers!

Catherine in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

The furnace in my home was nearly 30 yrs old, and needed replacement. Last winter, Excel did a maintenance check and advised that it might not last another winter. Blake was very knowledgeable and thorough in his estimate and explanation of the work required when he came to estimate the job. The work done was of a very high standard - Blake and Matt did an excellent job in a timely fashion and left the space so clean and tidy.
I am extremely satisfied with the work done, and would highly recommend this company for anyone looking for home heating service or a furnace replacement. This was very professional, reasonable and careful work, not so often found these days. What a refreshing change to have a new and quieter furnace ready to meet the needs of our cold winters. My new furnace just can't compare to the old and it proved itself during the recent cold snap.
Thanks Excel!

Thank you for sending in this wonderful review Catherine! We're so glad you're happy with your new Carrier furnace and the installation. Thanks again for hiring us! We see you again soon...

Michelle and Dan in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Excel Heating and Conditioning recently installed a new furnace for us. We are extremely happy with the install and the time and effort Blake put into the job for us. He was very knowledgeable and willing to answer all of our questions and accommodate all of our requests. Blake took the time to explain the calculations used to decide which furnace best suited our home. This install is far above our last furnace done by a different company in every way. The duct work and venting pipes were reconfigured and look and function so much better than they did before. Blake and Matt installed the furnace for us during a very busy time due to a cold snap and the Christmas holidays and worked extremely hard without compromising any part of the job including the clean-up afterward. Before the job Blake kept in touch with us to check that our old furnace was still working to ensure we would not be without heat before our scheduled appointment since the old furnace was not working reliably. Blake even registered our new furnace with Carrier that night after working all day here and taking an Emergency call after our install. Excellent workers, excellent job and excellent service. We would recommend them and use them again.

Thank you so much Michelle and Dan for taking the time to send in a review. Much appreciated! And thanks again for working with us during a very busy time and very cold weather, our other customers were grateful. Thank you for hiring us! We look forward to serving you in the future.

Holly Jones in St. albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

Called Blake this morning because when we got back from holidays there was a weird clanking when the furnace turned on. He was able to come out this afternoon, and locate a water bottle that had gotten all the way down the vent to get wedged by the heat exchanger. Prompt and friendly service, fair rates. Thanks Blake!

Thank you for the review Holly! It was a mystery for a while there but we found the bottle. Thanks again for choosing us for your HVAC service!

Adrialen in Saint Albert
1 review Edmonton, AB

Blake came as one of those we call for quotation for a new furnace. He spent quality time in inspecting the furnace and accommodating our questions. The process runs smoothly through his prompt reply in any communication. He came with Matt on the day of installation. We were at home when they came to install. They were efficient and organized to do the task. We are happy of our new furnace and we hope they will be blessed more of the dedication that they have given.

Sister Adie, many thanks for taking the time to submit a review! It was a pleasure for Matt and I to install your new Carrier furnace. We look forward to serving you again.

matt292 in Sherwood Park
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

I am renovating a 1951 home and completely removed the old ducting and furnace. I was referred to Excel by word of mouth (Blake had done a furnace replacement at my mother's house last year).

Blake and Matt installed a COMPLETE new HVAC system including ducts, furnace, A/C, humidifier and CoR thermostat. All of the work was done quickly, neatly and professionally.

Blake and Matt really took the extra time to make sure the entire HVAC system worked optimally. I was particular about a few details and they had no issue working around my requests or schedule. The end result is a quiet, evenly heated home.

I got several quotations to do my due diligence and Excel were right in the ballpark of other outfits, but offered a much higher quality, integrated system and a lot more knowledge and attention to detail. Many other companies sent out salespeople who were unable to answer my technical questions and simply offered a price and brochure.

Sidenote: I was skeptical at first about the need for a "smart" thermostat, but I am very glad that I decided to go with the CoR system and a 2-stage furnace. Blake helped explain the features and benefits and I'm glad he did.

Do not hesitate to hire Excel for your HVAC needs.

Hey Matt, thank you so much for the detailed review. We're glad you're happy with the end result and it was a pleasure to install your new Carrier system for you. Let us know if we can be of further assistance!

Millwrong47 in Sherwood Park
1 review Sherwood Park, AB

Blake and Matt installed a new furnace, humidifier and water heater. The work is top quality, everything was tidy and clean upon completion and they answered all our questions. I highly recommend them and will be using them again in the future.

Thank you so much the review!! We're glad you're happy with our work and we look forward to serving you again.

bill
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

Blake and Matt at Excel Heating installed a new Carrier furnace for us. Nothing but quality work all the way. Went over everything before and after the installation thoroughly. Answered all our questions and then some. Would definitely call them again for any heating needs.

Thank you for the review Bill, much appreciated and thanks again for hiring us. It was our pleasure to install your new furnace for you!

Marty in Saint Albert
1 review Edmonton, AB

Blake & Matt are the two most conscienceous Heating & AC professionals I have ever met. We trust NO ONE else with our Heating, AC & annual inspection needs. They are very competent, prompt, amiable & reliable. So very nice to see such high quality work these days...
Thanks Again Guys,
You are the BEST.
Marty

Many thanks for hiring us again to install your new furnace Marty and thanks for the review! It's always a pleasure to work for you. We'll see you next year!

More about Excel Heating and Air Conditioning

Proud to be the Carrier Factory Authorized Dealer for Edmonton. Since 2007 Excel has been offering expert residential HVAC installations and service in Edmonton. Specializing in designing, installing and servicing Carrier brand residential furnaces and air conditioning systems including Carrier's Infinity zone systems, air purifiers and humidifiers. The owner, Blake Livingston is an HVAC professional who is devoted to his customer's comfort & understanding of how their system works. "Complete customer satisfaction is all that matters" Blake, earned a Journeyman Sheet Metal Mechanic ticket way back in 1989 and was the top of he class all 4 years of his technical training at NAIT. If you are looking for a new furnace, air conditioner or just a routine check up on your Carrier HVAC system, Call Excel Heating and Air Conditioning for expert service.