Modern Electric Company

Formerly DeCaria Electric Company Inc.
Electricians
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Toronto  >  Modern Electric Company

Reviews for Modern Electric Company

chelseaalexand
chelseaalexand

Full apartment reno in old building

New electrical panel, updated switches and plugs throughout, beautiful low profile LED potlights in difficult plaster ceiling and new outlets.

Mark was fantastic and I am very excited for him to take on a big project with my building, I know my neighbors will all be thrilled!

Thank you for the great review, we are happy you enjoyed your experience with us and look forward to our future endeavours!

Gisella
Gisella

Kitchen and Living room renovation

Mark and his team completed lighting, pot lights and chandelier, new panel and wiring then came back to rename for our cable

Thank you for the kind review, if you ever need anything else please do not hesitate to contact us and we will be happy to provide assistance!

Cait in Toronto
Cait in Toronto

Knob & Tube Removal, Service Upgrade

Modern Electric came highly reccomended and I am glad we used their services. Our hundred year old house looked to be properly wired at our home inspection and we thought we only needed to upgrade the electrical service but of course once we opened the walls we found some dreaded knob and tube! Mark was very knowlegeable and made sure everything unsafe was eliminated and repalced with modern wiring. The team worked really hard and got everything done in a professional and timely manner. I would definiitely use them again!

Zoran from Mississauga
Zoran from Mississauga

Modern Electric that lives to its name

Our family has just gone through a massive reno which required a lot of upgrades and additions to our lighting, multimedia, floor heating and the basic wiring segment of electrical work.
We had about seven or eight electrical contractors provide us with their quotes and ideas on the this work. There were two or three who were immediately above the rest with their knowledge and professionalism.
Mark Tan from Modern Electric Co. came to our home with a smiling face and an assurance of professional tradesman who spent time in answering every question and providing ideas along the way. Since this was a first time our home received a major uplift I wanted to get much of the newer/smart technology installed and Mark was up on every facet of this job; From the LED lighting, kitchen under counter lights to initiating a rewire to our media centre, installing security cameras, data cables throughout the house and offering an idea on heated floor I felt had these guys truly had my interest in hand.
My wife and I knew that we picked the best electrical contractor for our reno project.
We met Marc DeCaria on the day the electrical work had commenced and it is to this man that I owe a special sense of gratitude and thanks for an idea to an addition to our living room/dining room lighting.
The day the electrical work had started I was in awe with all the electrical apprentices these guys have brought. Every one was very pleasant and very courteous.
I have found both gentlemen incredibly professional and easy to get in touch when required. All my text messages and telephone calls were answered almost immediately (even after hours) which I truly appreciate.
Anyone looking for an electrical contractor of the highest caliber, give Modern Electric Co a chance and I guarantee you will not be disappointed.
And, from myself and my family, thanks very much guys for an amazing experience and perfect job.
P.S. These guys are coming back soon to do our basement and family room in early 2017.

Diana Tran in Toronto
Diana Tran in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Pot lights for townhouse

The pot lights that Mark and his partner installed definitely gave the look of our house a huge upgrade! Mark was extremely professional and knowledgeable when it came to explaining the different types of lights and trims that we could select from, and advising the best placement for them as well. With the help of their expertise, we ended up installing 33 pot lights all together in our living room, kitchen, dining room and basement. We were really pleased with the end results, the pot lights just transformed the look of each room. Even after they completed the job, we contacted Mark about some other electric inquiries that we had and he was more than happy to help us out. We were very impressed with their customer service and the quality of the products they used... so happy we ended up using Modern Electric for our pot lights!!

Resguerra from Toronto
Resguerra from Toronto

Basement renovation, kitchen pot lights

Mark and his team did an amazing job in my basement and kitchen. They were extremely professional and knowledgable. I would definitely recommend his team for any electrical work to my family and friends.

Love homestars from Toronto
Love homestars from Toronto

New gfci breaker 50 amp 240 volt outlet

Mark and his colleague came to our home and completed this work in a timely fashion. The work was done very clean. The work looks professional and crisp to the eye. The clean up was great as well. I recommend Mark and his team to anyone looking for an electrician.

Caroline  St-Jean from Toronto
Caroline St-Jean from Toronto

Installation of new Electrical Panel

Mark came to the house and explained the entire process, including the permit and what would be happening the day of the install. He gave us a quote and stayed true to his word with the quote. He was very meticulous and professional throughout. I would not only recommend his company to friend's and family, i would use him again!

More about Modern Electric Company

Modern Electric Company are quality professional electricians servicing the GTA.. We are well versed in residential, commercial, and light industrial. Our motto is "Make the right connection!" and we stand by it.