I Find It Inspections

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for I Find It Inspections

0 reviews Langley City, BC

Home Inspection

Very professional, very thorough inspection with an easy to read, detailed report that includes colour pictures. We are very pleased with our experience and would recommend Paul to family and friends.

0 reviews Langley City, BC

Home inspection

Thorough and so professional. An absolute wow in the entire experience. This is the third company we’ve used in buying a home and hands down the very best we’ve dealt with.

Hi Amym,
Thank you so much for this great review. It was absolutely my pleasure to help you with your home inspection.

joelkok
joelkok
0 reviews Abbotsford, BC

Home inspection

Excellent. Hakha was very professional, very detailed report. They were able to get there and the job done quickly and efficiently.

Hi Joel,

Thanks for the kind words and I'm so glad Hakha did a great job for your inspection!

SuzieB
SuzieB
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Home Inspection

The report we received from I Find It Inspections was extremely professional and thorough. I appreciated the photos that were attached too. I would highly recommend I Find It Inspections!

Hi Suzie,

Thank you for this awesome review. It was our pleasure to help you with your inspection!

Anthony D.
Anthony D.
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Condo Inspection

I was very impressed with I find it inspections. Hakha was the one on site to do my home inspection. Hakha was fantastic, he showed up on time and was ready to get to work immediately. Hakha was very thorough with going through everything. I had a few questions throughout the inspection and he stopped immediately to explain in great detail and put my mind as ease. Very knowledgable and very personable I would recommend I find it inspections to anyone looking to get peace of mind in their home purchase. These guys are top notch and provide such a great service from start to finish.

Hi Anthony, thank you so much for the great review and for trusting us with your home warranty inspection. It was our pleasure to help you and I'm glad that you found Hakha service to be exactly what you were looking for. Thanks again! Paul Friesen

Jconlin
Jconlin
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection

Paul and his team did an excellent job for our house purchase. The house had a substantial renovation done and they were very detailed in their inspection and in their summary to us of issues they spotted. They also gave us practical advice on how best to manage and care for the house. I would highly recommend them to any purchaser.

Jcolin, thank you so much for this nice review. It was our pleasure to help you with your home inspection. We think just as important as a home inspection, is maintenance and knowledge about how your home operate so you can take care of it for years to come. Congratulations on your home.

James L.
James L.
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection

My fiancée and I were connected to Paul and his team by our realtor for our pre-purchase home inspection. Paul provided a thorough explanation of everything he found, did a walk through to show us everything, and answered all of our questions. He then sent a summary report to us within a few hours after the inspection was complete. While Paul did a great job as far as the inspection goes, what really stood out to us was how personable he was and easy to speak to. He was not afraid to tell us about the good things he found, but was also up front with his thoughts on any issues and concerns. After his inspection we felt much more comfortable with our home purchase. We would definitely recommend Paul and his team for anyone looking for a home inspection!

James, it was my privilege to help facilitate this inspection to make sure that you received all the information needed for purchasing your home. We greatly appreciate your kind words and so glad that you felt comfortable with our report. Congratulations on your new home!

chargerguy101
chargerguy101
1 review Langley City, BC

Townhouse Inspection

I found IFindIt Inspections on Google as well as came Recommended by my Realtor to do my inspection on my townhouse prior to buying and was very satisfied with Paul's thoroughness with the inspection. He took many photos and went through his inspection report as well as walked me through the place even checked all the general function of the appliances which i never even thought to check myself and explained a lot of positives as well as some negatives of the unit i was looking to buy. i would definitely recommend his service to anyone looking for a inspection prior to buying their home!

Hi chargerguy,

Thanks for this awesome review. It was absolutely our privilege to help you with your home inspection. Appliances are a big part of the inspection since they can be costly to repair so they are always included. We appreciate you taking the time to write this review and good luck with your purchase.

Julie J.
Julie J.
1 review Port Moody, BC

Home Inspection

Such a thorough job - every nook and cranny was observed, honest reccomendations and feedback. We feel so much better about moving into our first home and feel equipped to keep the place up kept over the next years. Thank you for making us feel so comfortable with the entire process!

Hi Julie, thanks so much for this awesome review. It was our pleasure to help you with your very detailed home inspection and I'm glad that you were feeling comfortable throughout the entire process. It is our pleasure to serve our clients and do 100% for them on their home inspections. Thanks again and enjoy your new home.

arnis
arnis
1 review Delta, ON

Home purchase

it was good to be there after he was done so he could go over some of the things that he found and give me some ideas of the best way to manage certain deficiencies that came up

Hi Arnie,

Thank you for the great review. I really appreciate you trusting us with your home inspection. I'm glad you found our walk-through at the end beneficial.

More about I Find It Inspections

I Find It Inspections is a premium Home Inspection service that specializes in Home, Townhome, Condo and Commercial building inspections. We offer affordable home inspection rates and GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE HAPPY with our inspection. We are fully licensed and insured under BC Consumer Protection #64863 and are members with the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI-BC). Registered Home Inspector RHI #292.

We pride ourselves in providing MORE THEN JUST THE MINIMUM INSPECTION standards. Not only do we fully inspect your: Site, Foundation, Structure, Roof, Plumbing, Electrical, Exterior, Interior, Heating & Ventilation, but we also test and report on ALL MAJOR APPLIANCES. We then deliver this detailed information in a digital easy-to-read itemized report with color photos and descriptions.

After we have gone over the report we will walk you through the home and show you all the gas, water, and electrical shut offs. We also label them for you. We then present you with a Home Owners Manual, Home Maintenance Manual, and Appliance RecallChek. We strive to ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS so you can make an INFORMED DECISION.

Call Paul today to book your house, townhouse, condo, or commercial inspection and find out why we offer SO MUCH MORE THEN JUST A HOME INSPECTION! Call 604.360.3359