I Find It Inspections

6659 187A St
Surrey
BC
V3S 0T1

Paul was professional, courteous, and did a thorough job. I would happily recommend him for any home inspection needs in the future

Thanks Darcy, I really appreciate this great review. It was absolutely my pleasure to help you with your home inspection.

chetna
chetna
1 review Surrey, BC

House inspection

I had a house inspection done by Hakha Farley , he was very polite , very informative and knowledgeable. He showed me where the water shut off , gas valves he also labelled everything . He also gave written report an email report . I would recommend him to my family and friends and would use him again and again . I called Paul who is the owner to let him know how well of service I got from Hakha Farley , also Paul was very friendly as well and has a lot of experience and was willing to answer any questions I had . I would recommend to my friend and family
And single mothers out there that are not handy like me but because of the knowledge Paul and Hakha have

Hi Chetna, thank you for this very nice and thorough review of our performance specs and services. I'm glad that we can give you the peace of mind needed to make the decision on your potential purchase. It was our pleasure to help you and we're always here if you need assistance.

S in Surrey
S in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

Home Inspection

My husband and I hired Paul to complete an inspection on our home. Paul was very knowledge and provided evidence for all is findings. He gave us peace of mind.

Hi S,

Thank you for this awesome review, we appreciate you hiring us for your home inspection services.

A.Schmidt
A.Schmidt
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Home inspection for purpose of buying

Thorough, well explained home inspection.

Very personable and engaged individual that took the time to explain the inspection.

A.Schmidt,
thank you so much for this great review. It was our pleasure to help you with your inspection. We are here to help if you ever have any questions or concerns. Enjoy your new home!

AGlendening
AGlendening

Home Inspection

Paul was very thorough in the inspection of our new home and we were very pleased with his comprehensive report. He outlined the items that needed immediate attention in the home, and made recommendations for other changes that could help prevent issues in the future. He was very responsive with my follow up questions and I would be happy to recommend him to anyone else buying a new home.

Hi AG,

It was a pleasure to meet you and thank you so much for hiring me for your home inspection. I'm glad that I was able to assist in giving you my recommendations on the condition and areas of immediate repairs recommended. Best luck in your new place and we're always here to help if you have questions.

amberpogue
amberpogue

Home Inspection

Paul consistently offers a top shelf service on all his home inspections. It doesn't mater if its him personally or one of his trusted team members performing the inspection they are always on time, thorough and incredibly professional. Every single time you know what you are going to get what you hire I find it inspections and its top quality service as well as high quality inspections. Paul inspected my own personal property and performs many inspections for my clients as I am a Realtor myself and I am always happy with the service my clients receive and now myself personally. I will continue to recommend Paul and his team to everyone I know. Thanks for everything Paul. You get 5 stars from me!

Hi Amber, what an absolutely phenomenal review. You just made my week. Thank you so much for your trust and generous reviews over the years. You're always a pleasure to work with and top-notch at your trade. I hope you enjoy your new home and thanks again for choosing us for your inspection.

3 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

Home inspection.

Paul was on time, efficient and explained what he found and took the time to do a thorough walk through after his inspection. His reports are professional and complete and we found the information helpful for closing on our house. Thanks paul for the hard work on this.

Regards.
Jonathan

Hi Jonathan, thank you for the kind words and taking the time to write this review. It was absolutely my pleasure to give you peace of mind on your purchase and provide a thorough and detailed report. Thanks again and merry Christmas.

r_frinskie
r_frinskie

Home inspection

Paul was very thorough and gave a very detailed report. My builder was also quite happy for him to come by as he was a pleasure to deal with. We have piece of mind knowing he has come and looked everything over!

Russ, it was a pleasure to work with you and your partner on your new home purchase. Unlike a lot of new homes yours was very well-built and the builder took a lot of pride in his work. I'm glad I could be part of the process and help with getting some of the defects repaired before you move in. Thanks again for your business and have a great Christmas.

Jeremy
Jeremy
1 review Delta, BC

Home Inspection-Buyer

It was a pleasure having Paul complete our home inspection. This can be a stressful time, and for us even more so as we were buying a house that was part of an estate sale and had many unknowns. Paul was meticulous, using technology and his experience to help find even the smallest of issues and at the end of the day helped us to understand that the house we were purchasing was indeed in good shape. As an added bonus, there was a mix up regarding the square footage and he told us we actually owed LESS than what was first quoted. When does that happen? Good price, good service, and honesty I would not recommend anyone else

Haha Jeremy, that was a great review made me laugh. Yes, I charged you $25 extra and wasn't going to take it advantage of you. Overall your house had a fantastic bones for the age along with a dry and well-built crawlspace. The ceiling heat is a bit different but I'm glad it wasn't the recalled type. Good luck in your new home in an absolutely fantastic location. I'm here to help if you have any questions in the future.

mdevellis
mdevellis
1 review Burnaby, BC

Home Inspection

Amazing attention to detail. We had Paul inspect a brand new home and because of his thoroughness, we didn’t end up purcashing (which in the long run, likely saved us hundreds of thousands).

Thanks Paul - we’ll utilize your service for ongoing purchases.

Marc

Marc, thanks so much for allowing me to do your inspection. I think you made the right move based off of the hundred plus page report of defects. Just because it's new, doesn't mean it's done right. In hindsight I think you made the right move due to significance of the poor quality construction. Thanks for choosing us for your house inspection.

More about I Find It Inspections

I Find It Inspections is a premium Home Inspection service that specializes in Home, Townhome, Condo and Commercial building inspections. We offer affordable home inspection rates and GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE HAPPY with our inspection. We are fully licensed and insured under BC Consumer Protection #64863 and are members with the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI-BC). Registered Home Inspector RHI #292.

We pride ourselves in providing MORE THEN JUST THE MINIMUM INSPECTION standards. Not only do we fully inspect your: Site, Foundation, Structure, Roof, Plumbing, Electrical, Exterior, Interior, Heating & Ventilation, but we also test and report on ALL MAJOR APPLIANCES. We then deliver this detailed information in a digital easy-to-read itemized report with color photos and descriptions.

After we have gone over the report we will walk you through the home and show you all the gas, water, and electrical shut offs. We also label them for you. We then present you with a Home Owners Manual, Home Maintenance Manual, and Appliance RecallChek. We strive to ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS so you can make an INFORMED DECISION.

Call Paul today to book your house, townhouse, condo, or commercial inspection and find out why we offer SO MUCH MORE THEN JUST A HOME INSPECTION! Call 604.360.3359