I Find It Inspections

Reviews for I Find It Inspections

MVDB
MVDB

Home Inspection

Paul was extremely thorough and helpful throughout our inspection. He made us feel very at ease with our decision to continue with the purchase of our house.

Hi,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing I Find It Inspections.

kaylonleigh
kaylonleigh
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Home inspection

Mitch was very thorough... examine all aspects of the home. He was very knowledgeable and explained things to me in a clear and concise manner.

Hi Kaylon,

Thank you for taking the time to review our inspector Mitch's service. I am glad Mitch was very thorough with you. Thank you for choosing I Find It Inspections.

haftnertravis
haftnertravis
1 review Chilliwack, BC

Home inspection

Great service. Very thorough and professional. Paul is a great person to deal with and is very accommodating. These guys are the best in the business.

Hi Travis,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to hearing from you in the future.

Ryan
Ryan

Home Inspection

Paul is very knowledgeable in his profession. He explains the trouble spots of your home very well. He takes his time to gather as much information to Inform you about your home. Thank you!

Hi Ryan,

Thank you for taking them time to review my services. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing I Find It Inspections.

seikabolton
seikabolton
1 review Langley, BC

We had a home inspection done and Mitch was excellent and very thorough he was very professional and I would recommend the company to everyone thank you

The work Mitch did was very thorough I totally recommend the home inspection that was done right into a crawl space and looked for different aspects off the home I recommend the company to everyone thank you Sheena Bolton

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Mitch's services. I am happy to hear that he did a very thorough job. Thank you for choosing I Find It Inspections.

JK
JK
1 review Vancouver, BC

New house inspection

Paul was very meticulous in finding the deficiencies & was able to communicate to us in a simple and complete manner. I would highly recommend him.

Hi,

Thank you so much for taking the time to review my services. It was a pleasure working with you.

Q Aura in Delta
Q Aura in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

Home Inspection

We met Paul for a home inspection for a home we were purchasing. He was extremely thorough, practical and offered effective advice around maintaining the home. His efficient and organized process allowed for an approachable and realistic maintenance plan. Thank you!

Hi,
Thank you for taking the time to review my service. It was a pleasure working with you. Thank you for choosing I Find It Inspections.

Jordan
Jordan

Home Inspection

Paul Friesen with I Find It Inspections Inc was polite and professional and quick to make room in his schedule for our home inspection. The inspection was very indepth and Paul’s experience was second to none. His ability to answer all our questions made the stressful experience of purchasing a new home pleasurable. He provided a very detailed report and made it clear that he would always be available to answer any questions we had in the future. I would highly recommend Paul to anyone looking to have a home inspection completed!
- Jordan

Hi Jordan,
We always strive to be as detailed and thorough as can be. I am glad that I was able to make your experience pleasurable. Thank you for taking the time to review my services. It was a pleasure working with you.

Anna
Anna
1 review Delta, BC

Buying a house

Very professional service and very friendly and helpful even beyond just the home inspection. Slightly more expensive than some other companies, but it's money well spent.

Hi Anna,

Thank you for taking the time to review our services. I am glad we were able to give you some peace of mind. Being friendly and helpful is our priority.

T D.
T D.
1 review Burnaby, BC

Inspection of Townhouse

Paul was fantastic. His report was straight forward and very clear. We spoke at length on the few issues and he provided thoughtful advice on repair options. His approach made me very confident in the decision to purchase.

Hi, thank you so much for taking the time to review my services. I am glad I was able to make you feel confident about your purchase. It was a pleasure working with you.

More about I Find It Inspections

I Find It Inspections is a premium Home Inspection service that specializes in Home, Townhome, Condo and Commercial building inspections. We offer affordable home inspection rates and GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE HAPPY with our inspection. We are fully licensed and insured under BC Consumer Protection #64863 and are members with the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI-BC). Registered Home Inspector RHI #292.

We pride ourselves in providing MORE THEN JUST THE MINIMUM INSPECTION standards. Not only do we fully inspect your: Site, Foundation, Structure, Roof, Plumbing, Electrical, Exterior, Interior, Heating & Ventilation, but we also test and report on ALL MAJOR APPLIANCES. We then deliver this detailed information in a digital easy-to-read itemized report with color photos and descriptions.

After we have gone over the report we will walk you through the home and show you all the gas, water, and electrical shut offs. We also label them for you. We then present you with a Home Owners Manual, Home Maintenance Manual, and Appliance RecallChek. We strive to ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS so you can make an INFORMED DECISION.

Call Paul today to book your house, townhouse, condo, or commercial inspection and find out why we offer SO MUCH MORE THEN JUST A HOME INSPECTION! Call 604.360.3359