I Find It Inspections

david
david
0 reviews Langley, BC

Home inspection

Very prompt and professional home inspection, I feel as though the house was thoroughly inspected.

Cassmy
Cassmy
0 reviews Surrey, BC

Inspection

Absolutely amazing!! Couldn’t have asked for better! Would use again and recommend to anyone needing an inspection!

Hi Cassmy,

Thank you so much for allowing us to do your inspection. It was absolutely our pleasure. Thanks for taking the time to write this review and for your referrals in the future. Enjoy your new home!

Chantelle
Chantelle
0 reviews Langley Township, BC

Home Inspection

We hired I Find It Inspections to complete a full inspection on our home so that we could find any deficiencies prior to the expiry of our 1 Year Home Warranty. They worked around my schedule, arrived on time and completed a thorough inspection of our home. The report provided to us was clear, well laid out and the photo documentation was very helpful. We reviewed the entire report together and I was provided with advice and alternatives on how to deal with certain issues.

Hi Chantelle, thank you for the wonderful review, it was absolutely our pleasure to help you with your home warranty inspection and I'm glad that we were able to identify several issues that can now get repaired without you facing financial hardship. We take a lot of responsibility in verifying things are done correctly and providing you with means necessary to get it done right the second time. Wishing you all the best

Elena
Elena
0 reviews Langley Township, BC

House Inspection

Great service. We were so happy with the quality of the work, the presentation and the fact that they respected my working from home. The report was really detailed and reflected key things missed by the developer. Added bonus is the home maintenance manual they leave behind with details about how to look after your home. Something our developer never did. Thank you Paul and Mitch for the great service.

Hi Elina, thank you so much for the great review. It's absolutely our pleasure to help you with your home inspection and I'm glad that you found Mitch's thoroughness to be most beneficial. We really appreciate the kind words and hope that the homeowners manual is of great use for many years to come.

Sincerely,

Gail in Calgary
Gail in Calgary
1 review Edmonton, AB

Home Inspection (Mobile Home)

From start to finish, I was impressed with Paul and Mitch of I Find It Inspections. It's so great to have a human being to speak to about quotes and services, then to have the professional show up on time and complete the work with thoroughness and care. We were very impressed with the inspection report and the willingness of Mitch to answer additional questions, even days later. What a rare pleasure! So glad I found this business - highly recommended (and with BBB Accreditation and A+ rating, to boot)!

Hi Gail, thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to help you with your inspection. Glad that you found our service to be beneficial and exactly what you're looking for. Enjoy your home!

Tina.chang
Tina.chang
1 review Richmond, BC

Home Inspection

Hakha, our inspector was professional, patient and knowledgeable. He was thorough with the inspection and with the report presentation. I really appreciated him walking me through my new home to actually show me the areas of concern in addition to the pictures in the report, which gave me a peace of mind.

Hi Tina, so glad that you were happy with Hakha's inspection. Our goal for every inspection is our buyer to leave knowing exactly what needs to be done all the while being treated exceptionally well and flexible for every situation and buyers needs. Thanks for the wonderful review and enjoy your home.

James
James
1 review Port Moody, BC

Home inspection

Very friendly, very knowledgeable. Provided able time to answer questions and prepared a very detailed report with photos. Couldn't be more pleased

Hi James, thank a lot for the taking the time to write a review. It was my pleasure to give you the detailed information needed to make a decision on your home. Best of luck for your purchase.

Goldstar18
Goldstar18
1 review Surrey, BC

Townhouse inspection

Did an amazing job with an inspection of a townhouse that we were looking to buy. Paul assured us that there were not major deficiencies and that this purchase would be a good one.

Hi Goldstar, thanks for hiring me to do your inspection. It was my pleasure to give you the good news about your inspection. Best of luck with the purchase and congratulations.

Tess in North Vancouver
Tess in North Vancouver
1 review North Vancouver, BC

Condo Inspection

Hakha did a fantastic job! I was very impressed with his thoroughness in his inspection. He was very friendly and took time to explain his findings to us in a clear manner. Really appreciated his level of professionalism. We will definitely be return customers!

Hi Tess, thanks for hiring us to do your home inspection. It was absolutely our pleasure to give you guys the peace of mind needed to go ahead with your purchase. Thanks for the kind words, enjoy your new home!

Paul Friesen

Jackie C.
Jackie C.
1 review Langley, BC

Home inspection

Paul conducted our home inspection and took the time to go through his findings very thoroughly. He endured we understood his findings and took us on a tour of the house to point out a few items. He has put our minds at ease that we are making a sound purchase! I would highly recommend Paul to anyone needing a home inspection!!

Jackie, thanks for the awesome review. Your new home is beautiful and if you ever need someone to take care of the hot tub let me know :-). Enjoy the new digs and thanks again for hiring us to give you peace of mind.

More about I Find It Inspections

I Find It Inspections is a premium Home Inspection service that specializes in Home, Townhome, Condo and Commercial building inspections. We offer affordable home inspection rates and GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE HAPPY with our inspection. We are fully licensed and insured under BC Consumer Protection #64863 and are members with the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI-BC). Registered Home Inspector RHI #292.

We pride ourselves in providing MORE THEN JUST THE MINIMUM INSPECTION standards. Not only do we fully inspect your: Site, Foundation, Structure, Roof, Plumbing, Electrical, Exterior, Interior, Heating & Ventilation, but we also test and report on ALL MAJOR APPLIANCES. We then deliver this detailed information in a digital easy-to-read itemized report with color photos and descriptions.

After we have gone over the report we will walk you through the home and show you all the gas, water, and electrical shut offs. We also label them for you. We then present you with a Home Owners Manual, Home Maintenance Manual, and Appliance RecallChek. We strive to ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS so you can make an INFORMED DECISION.

Call Paul today to book your house, townhouse, condo, or commercial inspection and find out why we offer SO MUCH MORE THEN JUST A HOME INSPECTION! Call 604.360.3359