I Find It Inspections

Giving Back Award winnerGiving Back Awardwinner

Reviews for I Find It Inspections

Private User reviews Langley City, BC

Townhouse Inspection

We were first time home buyers and intimidated by everything you have to consider and do to make a good investment. Having I Find It Inspections help us with a key part of the home buying process was very helpful and comforting. Not only were they very knowledgeable, professional, and thorough in their work, they were very kind and supportive and spoke to us about technical things in ways someone like me can understand. I would highly recommend them to anyone looking for a home inspection!

Good Afternoon,

Thank you so much for your review and giving us your feedback. Investing in real estate can be very overwhelming so we are glad we were able to ease your mind. Please note we are always here is you have any questions or concerns. Enjoy your new home.

Liza
Liza

Home inspection

We were extremely impressed with the detailed report and the tips that Levin shared with us for the inspection he did in November. He was thorough, professional and explained things so we understood and we would highly recommend him and your company. I had also been speaking with Paul before and after the process and even though he wasn’t the one who did the inspection, he was also very helpful in referring resources. 5 stars! Thank you!!!

Lynn Roberts in Surrey
Lynn Roberts in Surrey
3 reviews Langley, BC

Best of the Best

Don't hesitate to order an inspection before you buy. Not only did they complete this during the holiday week in December on short notice but Mitch did not leave a stone unturned with the inspection. Professional, helpful and knowledgeable. Gave us so many good
recommendations to care for things going forward, an excellent reference manual and full report including pictures. These folks are the best!

Tyler_ssurrey
Tyler_ssurrey

Great Service Provider

We used Paul for a recent home inspection and it was nothing but spectacular. Paul was great at explaning each major possible issue he found, as well as going through in details maintenance tips. Drawing from personal experience Paul eased any concerns related to the inspection and gave tips on how to fix issues he found. I would highly recommend using Paul or his team for your home inspections.

Hi Tyler,
Thank you very much for the review. We are thrilled how impressed you were with your inspection. The maintenance tips will help you maintain your home for life. Having peace of mind with your real estate investment will be so beneficial for years to come. Thanks for choosing us for your inspection. Enjoy your new home.

pat in Surrey
pat in Surrey

inspection

i feel it was a good job the fellow i had was great everything was explained to me i have used him numerous times i will use again if
i move

Thanks very much for the positive review. We are very happy that everything was explained well to you. Enjoy your new home.

Private User reviews Vancouver, BC

recent home inspection

Please pass on to the senior administrator that I found Hakha a highly professional and competent technician.

Do not hesitate to use me as a reference for his service, along with your Company.

Yours sincerely,
Robin Hill

Hi Robin,

Thanks so much for taking the time to write your review. We are very happy how satisfied you were with your inspection. Thanks for choosing us to inspect your home.

Harry
Harry
3 reviews Surrey, BC

can't go wrong with I Find It Inspections

My fiance and I found the apartment we like in Surrey and we were refer by our agent that we should consider hiring I Find it Inspections for the inspection of the apartment. Hakha is one of the inspections from I Find it Inspections. He was very professional and detail throughout the whole apartment. He was patient and understanding. He took the time to explain his findings and suggested what we can fix ourselves and what we should hire professional to fix. Paul is awesome too. He ensure necessary information is sent out prior to the inspection.

6 Stars! Highly recommended to anyone who is considering invest into a property.

Good morning,
Thanks so much for taking to time to write your review. Having important details about your real estate investment will give you peace of mind for years to come. We are glad that you are so satisfied with all aspects of your inspection. Enjoy your new home.

Kellydibb  in Surrey
Kellydibb in Surrey

House inspection

We had the opportunity to sit in on our daughter & son in law’s house inspection review with Paul recently. I honestly don’t think I’ve ever witnessed a more thorough report. Paul was extremely professional, efficient and knowledgeable. His presentation was very well laid out, and he took the time to explain every item in easily understood terms. The “to do” list was prioritized with more urgent items topping the list, and basic upkeep suggestions rounding it out. The report includes pictures of absolutely everything that was inspected, making it fool proof to follow. An added bonus was a comprehensive binder that explains all the ins and outs of home maintenance. I can not recommend Paul and his company strongly enough. (Side note, I don’t actually know what they paid, I just assumed it was around the $500 mark... completely worth it !)

We are just thrilled how satisfied you were with the inspection and the report. It is always our goal to explain things in great detail so everything we speak about is understood clearly. In the long run if you do understand everything it will be easier to upkeep your home. We appreciate the time you took to write the review. Thanks for choosing us for the inspection.

B_Reimer
B_Reimer
1 review Burnaby, BC

Home Inspection

Paul was highly professional and took a careful look at all aspects of the home we planned to buy. He was extremely responsive in his correspondence and has even responded to some questions I had after the service was complete! Night and day difference from most trades that never call you back... if they even pick up your call in the first place.

10/10 would use again.

Thank you so much for taking the time to write your review. We are all very detailed and thorough so knowing how happy you were makes us feel proud. We are always here to help and answer any questions that may arise. Enjoy your new home!

Private User reviews Surrey, BC

Excellent first time buyer inspection

Paul did an excellent job in meticulously going through the details of the condo, both the unit and the building itself. When he found out it would be our first purchase he took the time to give us tips on maintenance schedules and personal recommendations. Paul has a great sense of humour which helped put us at ease in what could be a stressful time.

If the rest of the team is like Paul, I wouldn't hesitate to recommend this company.

Thank you very much for taking the time to write this review. Giving clients peace of mind with their purchase means a lot to us. Being a first time home buyer can be scary so we are very glad we were able to take some of your concerns away. We hope you enjoy your new place and feel free to contact us if you have any further questions.

More about I Find It Inspections

I Find It Inspections is a premium Home Inspection service that specializes in Home, Townhome, Condo and Commercial building inspections. We offer affordable home inspection rates and GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE HAPPY with our inspection. We are fully licensed and insured under BC Consumer Protection #64863 and are members with ...
Looking for Home Inspection pros in Surrey?