I Find It Inspections

Andrew
Andrew
1 review Langley, BC

Home inspection

Paul was very knowledgeable and showed us everything we needed to know about the home we were buying in a clear and conscise manner. We are very confident in our purchase thanks to Paul’s work. I would highly recommend Paul to anyone needing a home inspection.

Hi Andrew,

Thanks for the awesome review. It was my privilege to inspect your beautiful home and very rarely do I find homes this well-built and SOLID. I was happy to give you the good news and congratulations on your purchase. Enjoy your new home!

HS
HS
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home Inspection

Thorough and professional. Paul took time to explain everything and was attentive to my questions. Overall, I am extremely satisfied with this service!

Hi HS,

It was my pleasure to help you with your 1980s condo inspection. Overall it seemed to be well-managed with no big expenses coming your way. I'm glad we had access to the roof and parking garage to give you a good assessment and peace of mind on your purchase. Congratulations on your home.

I find it inspections

May
May
2 reviews Surrey, BC

Home inspection

Blown away by effectiveness and proffesionalism! So much done, explained not only verbally but with detailed photos of every issue found. Received huge (!) comrehensive report in pdf, plus homeowners manual and guide to future maintenance. We're literally jealous our first house bought several years ago was not inspected in the same manner.

Hi May, this review means so much to me and the team. Thanks for taking the time to write how you feel and I'm so glad you found all the details and information formative on your purchase. It was our absolute pleasure to help you and give you the best information possible. Thanks again, we greatly appreciate your business.

Paul Friesen, I find it inspections

Garri
Garri
1 review Surrey, BC

home inspection for purchase

The purchase of our home was the single largest transaction of our lifetime. We needed comfort from a licenced home inspector the home was free from material defect. Our realtor highly recommended Paul of “I Find It Inspections” as Paul had the depth and breadth of experience in his field. He was right. Paul was professional, trustworthy and most importantly meticulous in his inspection. Paul produced a 100 page report from his inspection. After Paul reviewed the report with us, we knew exactly the areas of the home that needed attention. We had the peace of mind to complete the purchase. If you want a comprehensive inspection with no stones unturned, I highly recommend the home inspection services of Paul from “I Find It Inspections”.

Hi Garri,

This reviewed mean so much to me. I spent six hours on your home and looked at every square inch of the house and property. Thank you for hiring us, and putting your trust in us.

You got a very well-built home with only a few minor deficiencies and I was happy to give you the good news. Thanks again for trusting us for your huge purchase and congratulations.

david
david
1 review Langley, BC

Home inspection

Very prompt and professional home inspection, I feel as though the house was thoroughly inspected.

Hi David, it is a pleasure to help you with your home inspection and thank you so much for hiring us. We're here to help if you have any questions and that's the luck on your new home.

Cassmy
Cassmy
1 review Surrey, BC

Inspection

Absolutely amazing!! Couldn’t have asked for better! Would use again and recommend to anyone needing an inspection!

Hi Cassmy,

Thank you so much for allowing us to do your inspection. It was absolutely our pleasure. Thanks for taking the time to write this review and for your referrals in the future. Enjoy your new home!

Chantelle
Chantelle
1 review Langley Township, BC

Home Inspection

We hired I Find It Inspections to complete a full inspection on our home so that we could find any deficiencies prior to the expiry of our 1 Year Home Warranty. They worked around my schedule, arrived on time and completed a thorough inspection of our home. The report provided to us was clear, well laid out and the photo documentation was very helpful. We reviewed the entire report together and I was provided with advice and alternatives on how to deal with certain issues.

Hi Chantelle, thank you for the wonderful review, it was absolutely our pleasure to help you with your home warranty inspection and I'm glad that we were able to identify several issues that can now get repaired without you facing financial hardship. We take a lot of responsibility in verifying things are done correctly and providing you with means necessary to get it done right the second time. Wishing you all the best

Elena
Elena
1 review Langley Township, BC

House Inspection

Great service. We were so happy with the quality of the work, the presentation and the fact that they respected my working from home. The report was really detailed and reflected key things missed by the developer. Added bonus is the home maintenance manual they leave behind with details about how to look after your home. Something our developer never did. Thank you Paul and Mitch for the great service.

Hi Elina, thank you so much for the great review. It's absolutely our pleasure to help you with your home inspection and I'm glad that you found Mitch's thoroughness to be most beneficial. We really appreciate the kind words and hope that the homeowners manual is of great use for many years to come.

Sincerely,

Gail in Calgary
Gail in Calgary
1 review Edmonton, AB

Home Inspection (Mobile Home)

From start to finish, I was impressed with Paul and Mitch of I Find It Inspections. It's so great to have a human being to speak to about quotes and services, then to have the professional show up on time and complete the work with thoroughness and care. We were very impressed with the inspection report and the willingness of Mitch to answer additional questions, even days later. What a rare pleasure! So glad I found this business - highly recommended (and with BBB Accreditation and A+ rating, to boot)!

Hi Gail, thank you so much for the wonderful review. It was our pleasure to help you with your inspection. Glad that you found our service to be beneficial and exactly what you're looking for. Enjoy your home!

Tina.chang
Tina.chang
1 review Richmond, BC

Home Inspection

Hakha, our inspector was professional, patient and knowledgeable. He was thorough with the inspection and with the report presentation. I really appreciated him walking me through my new home to actually show me the areas of concern in addition to the pictures in the report, which gave me a peace of mind.

Hi Tina, so glad that you were happy with Hakha's inspection. Our goal for every inspection is our buyer to leave knowing exactly what needs to be done all the while being treated exceptionally well and flexible for every situation and buyers needs. Thanks for the wonderful review and enjoy your home.

More about I Find It Inspections

I Find It Inspections is a premium Home Inspection service that specializes in Home, Townhome, Condo and Commercial building inspections. We offer affordable home inspection rates and GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE HAPPY with our inspection. We are fully licensed and insured under BC Consumer Protection #64863 and are members with the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI-BC). Registered Home Inspector RHI #292.

We pride ourselves in providing MORE THEN JUST THE MINIMUM INSPECTION standards. Not only do we fully inspect your: Site, Foundation, Structure, Roof, Plumbing, Electrical, Exterior, Interior, Heating & Ventilation, but we also test and report on ALL MAJOR APPLIANCES. We then deliver this detailed information in a digital easy-to-read itemized report with color photos and descriptions.

After we have gone over the report we will walk you through the home and show you all the gas, water, and electrical shut offs. We also label them for you. We then present you with a Home Owners Manual, Home Maintenance Manual, and Appliance RecallChek. We strive to ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS so you can make an INFORMED DECISION.

Call Paul today to book your house, townhouse, condo, or commercial inspection and find out why we offer SO MUCH MORE THEN JUST A HOME INSPECTION! Call 604.360.3359