I Find It Inspections

Home Inspection
6659 187A St Surrey BC V3S 0T1
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Surrey  >  I Find It Inspections
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for I Find It Inspections

Prad in Surrey
1 review Surrey, BC

We are so impressed with the inspection we received it was super thorough, included a digital report with photos for reference and a physical walk through! The level Of care and expertise were well above what we had expected

Hi Prad,
We always strive to be detailed and thorough and I am glad we were able to provide a level of service above what you were expecting. Thank you for your review and choosing us for your home inspection.
Sincerly,
Paul Friesen, I Find It Inspections

Jennifer a.
1 review Langley, BC

Paul and his colleague Tony were very professional and easy to talk to. Paul is extremely well read on his work, providing thorough explanations and solutions to deficient work completed by the builder. His use of the most state of the art equipment to diagnose issues was so appreciated. His written and electronic versions of the report make it easy to share with others.
I would highly recommend Paul and his associates to anyone looking for an extremely thorough inspection and assessment. Thank you Paul and Tony!

Hi Jennifer,
It was our pleasure to assist you with your home inspection. I am so glad you found the explanations & solutions provided beneficial and that the inspection report was found to be easy to navigate and share. We appreciate your review and referrals so much. Thank you for choosing I Find It Inspections.
Sincerly,
Paul Friesen

hendricks-k
1 review Surrey, BC

Paul was amazimg! More thorough than I could have imagined, we are very thankful and relieved we chose him!

Thank you for your kind review. I am so glad that you found the inspection to be thorough beyond your expectations. Giving you comprehensive information and peace of mind is what we aim to do with each inspection. Good luck with your impending move.

Sincerely,
Paul Friesen, I Find It Inspections

info
1 review Surrey, BC

Paul was nice to meet. He was great to talk to about the property property

Hi Info,
Thank you for taking time to write this review. Is a pleasure to help you with your townhouse inspection and I was happy to report that there were no significant issues. Thank you for hiring us and let me know if you have any questions.

Kelsey.verderios
1 review Surrey, BC

Paul was awesome! We hired Paul for an inspection on our condo purchase. He was extremely thorough & knowledgeable. We are entering into our purchase with a piece of mind and confident because of his inspection. We would highly recommend using Paul & his company, and will definitely be passing his name along to our family & friends. I can’t say enough about the great work he did!

Hi Kelsey,

It was lovely to meet you and your husband and your parents. I'm glad I could give you peace of mind on your beautiful home inspection that we were able to perform. You got a great home and I'm confident that it will be awesome to resell when the time comes as well. Congratulations and enjoy.

chris
1 review Surrey, BC

Very thorough and knowledgeable. Answered all my questions. 10/10 would recommend service to family and friends

Hi Chris, thank you for allowing us to do your home inspection. It was our pleasure to go through the home with you and look for any deficiencies or any items that could cost you money in the future that you did not know about. Thank you for writing this great review and we are here to help if you have any questions.

1 review White Rock, BC

Excellent experience with I Find It! I would completely recommend them as they were thorough and went above and beyond. Thanks to Mike Beach and I Find It Inspections. Thank you!

Hi valued client, thank you so much for choosing us to do your home inspection. I'm so glad that you found Mike's inspection and report to be beneficial for your buying process.
Sincerely, Paul Friesen.

1 review Surrey, BC

Hired I find it inspections to complete a pre purchase home inspection in Langley. Mitch was on site 15 minutes early and came prepared. He thoroughly inspected the house, found deficiencies and provided a detailed report with pictures. Highly recommend him for your next inspection.

Hi valued customer,
Thank you so much for hiring us to do your home inspection. I'm glad that you found Mitch's report and information to be exactly as described when you booked your home inspection. It is our privilege and honor to give you a detailed overview of your home and provide exact information needed to make a good decision on your purchase.
Sincerely, Paul Friesen, I find it inspections

rachelg
1 review Surrey, BC

Home (condo) inspection was done by the time I arrived an hour in and results were presented in a very easy to understand way.

Hi Rachel,
Thank you so much for hiring us and allowing us to your home inspection. I'm glad that you found the process to be informative and exactly as described. Sincerely,
Paul Friesen I find it inspections

KD in Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Mike did a wonderful job. As a first time homebuyer, I am so happy to have chosen your team to complete the inspection my potential new condo. We identified a couple major issues and are now in the process of renegotiating which may help me in the long run. The inspection has certainly given me a peace of mind. Mike was very thorough, open and honest and great to work with. Thanks again! I will definitely refer you guys to anyone I know looking for quality home inspectors.

Hi KD,
Thank you so much for hiring us to do your home inspection. So glad that you found Mike's inspection and report to be beneficial for your process. We give you exact information on what you're buying so you do not have any surprises when you move in. I'm glad that Mike was able to uncover some areas of concern and that now you can go ahead making a informed decision. Thanks again for hiring us and for writing this awesome review.
Paul Friesen
I find it inspections

More about I Find It Inspections

I Find It Inspections is a premium Home Inspection service that specializes in Home, Townhome, Condo and Commercial building inspections. We offer affordable home inspection rates and GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE HAPPY with our inspection. We are fully licensed and insured under BC Consumer Protection #64863 and are members with the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI-BC). Registered Home Inspector RHI #292.

We pride ourselves in providing MORE THEN JUST THE MINIMUM INSPECTION standards. Not only do we fully inspect your: Site, Foundation, Structure, Roof, Plumbing, Electrical, Exterior, Interior, Heating & Ventilation, but we also test and report on ALL MAJOR APPLIANCES. We then deliver this detailed information in a digital easy-to-read itemized report with color photos and descriptions.

After we have gone over the report we will walk you through the home and show you all the gas, water, and electrical shut offs. We also label them for you. We then present you with a Home Owners Manual, Home Maintenance Manual, and Appliance RecallChek. We strive to ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS so you can make an INFORMED DECISION.

Call Paul today to book your house, townhouse, condo, or commercial inspection and find out why we offer SO MUCH MORE THEN JUST A HOME INSPECTION! Call 604.360.3359