I Find It Inspections

HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Surrey  >  I Find It Inspections

Reviews for I Find It Inspections

Pete in Delta
1 review Delta, BC

I have used I Find It Inspections more times than I can count for my clients. Finding a reliable, talented, and trustworthy inspector that can explain issues thoroughly in layman’s terms is truly difficult. I have no problem recommending Paul at I Find it to anyone and everyone looking to do an inspection... it is worth the money spent and much more!

lalbrecht
1 review Vancouver, BC

I had the pleasure of dealing with Paul of “I Find It Inspections” for a new home. He was extremely knowledge, thorough, and professional. His report allowed me to make an informed objective decision regarding purchase of the house and I can say the information I received saved me from making the wrong choice!
Highly recommended.

Hi Lorne,
I'm so glad the information from the inspection enabled you to make the right decision regarding the house purchase. It was a pleasure working with you as well. Thank you for taking the time to write this review. Your recommendation is greatly appreciated.

gdove
1 review Surrey, BC

Paul is fantastic! Very thorough, detail oriented, and a pleasure to deal with. Big personality! Excellent delivery of information.

Hi Geoff,
It was a pleasure working with you again. So glad we were able to help you out with this inspection. Thank you for taking the time to review our services - it means a lot.
Warm regards, Paul

Rick S.
1 review Burnaby, BC

Very professional and informative. Everything was explained in details. Definitely would recommend friends for their business. Excellent work done!

Hi Rick,
Thank you for taking the time to write this review and for your willingness to recommend our business to others. I am so glad you found the inspection to be helpful and informative. It was a pleasure working with you.

RIck D.
1 review Richmond, BC

I have had homes inspected in the past but no one has been as thorough as this team. They even went as far as labeling items in the furnace room for me so I would know exactly what they are. Moreover, the professionalism and pride in their work is evident as they were respectful and considerate to all parties involved in the transaction. Thanks guys for the peace of mind you provided for me!

Hi Rick,
It was a pleasure helping you with your home inspection last week. So glad you found it to be helpful and informative. I am thankful we were able to give you the peace of mind you were looking for. Thank you so much for taking the time to write this review - it means a lot.

CP
1 review Mission, BC

Mitch did a great job with the home inspection. He provided a very detailed report and answered all my questions and concerns throughout the process. I’d recommend him to anyone in need of a professional home inspector.

Hi Chris,
Thank you for choosing us to do your home inspection. I'm so glad you Mitch was able to answer all your questions and give you some peace of mind! Your willingness to recommend Mitch and I Find It Inspections is greatly appreciated.
Sincerely,
Paul Friesen

jas i.
2 reviews Burnaby, BC

Mitch arrived on time, did a great job and was really thorough. He spent time with us explaining everything he found. Overall great experience, and we booked them only 1 day in advance!

Hi Jas,
Thank you for taking the time to review Mitch's service. I am so glad you were pleased with the job he did for you and that we were able to accommodate your needs on short notice. Best of luck with your new purchase.
Sincerely, Paul Friesen

1 review White Rock, BC

We are extremely pleased with the service provided by I Find It Inspections. Tony was very thorough, pleasant and professional. We would definately recommend I Find It Inspections to friends and family and will be using there service on our next purchase.

Hi valued client,
Thank you so much for choosing us to do your home inspection. I'm so glad that you found Tony to be thorough and professional. We wish you a Merry Christmas and all the best with your new condo!
Sincerely, Paul Friesen.

Tyler M
1 review Surrey, BC

From start to finish my experience with this company and Paul specifically was excellent. Kelly was friendly and helpful and set up an appointment on short notice, at a time that worked for us. She coordinated with our realtor so he could meet Paul on site and give him access to the townhouse.
I arrived as instructed an hour and a half after Paul started and was impressed with his professionalism and amazed by how much he was able to do in 90 minutes. He inspected the entire unit inside and out and was very thorough. He first showed me a summary of what he did on a power point presentation on his iPad, and followed that with a detailed walk through of the house, addressing each item in person. He also read the Depreciation Report and was able to explain to me what was going to need to be done in the next few years as far as the strata was concerned.
I was sent home with a Home Owners Manual and emailed the inspection report with pictures and written explanations.
I really feel like we got great value for the price we paid. This company is extremely professional and thorough and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone who is looking for a home inspection. Thanks Paul!

Hi Tyler,
Thank you for this awesome review. I'm glad that you found the inspection thorough and informative. Thank you for choosing us to do your home inspection. It was a pleasure working with you. I wish you all the best in your new home!
Warm regards,
Paul Friesen, I Find It Inspections

brad
1 review Surrey, BC

Paul was very thorough and provided us with great information on the house we are purchasing. Would strongly recommend their service!

Hi Brad,
Thank you for taking the time to write this recommendation! It was a pleasure helping you with the purchase of your new home. Glad you found the information thorough and helpful.
Kind Regards,
Paul Friesen, I Find It Inspections

More about I Find It Inspections

I Find It Inspections is a premium Home Inspection service that specializes in Home, Townhome, Condo and Commercial building inspections. We offer affordable home inspection rates and GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE HAPPY with our inspection. We are fully licensed and insured under BC Consumer Protection #64863 and are members with the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI-BC). Registered Home Inspector RHI #292.

We pride ourselves in providing MORE THEN JUST THE MINIMUM INSPECTION standards. Not only do we fully inspect your: Site, Foundation, Structure, Roof, Plumbing, Electrical, Exterior, Interior, Heating & Ventilation, but we also test and report on ALL MAJOR APPLIANCES. We then deliver this detailed information in a digital easy-to-read itemized report with color photos and descriptions.

After we have gone over the report we will walk you through the home and show you all the gas, water, and electrical shut offs. We also label them for you. We then present you with a Home Owners Manual, Home Maintenance Manual, and Appliance RecallChek. We strive to ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS so you can make an INFORMED DECISION.

Call Paul today to book your house, townhouse, condo, or commercial inspection and find out why we offer SO MUCH MORE THEN JUST A HOME INSPECTION! Call 604.360.3359