I Find It Inspections

Reviews for I Find It Inspections

Mike from South Surrey
Mike from South Surrey

home inspection

Outstanding! Knowledgeable, friendly, very thorough.
He checked everything! Great explanation of deficiencies found, and really good recommendations for general maintenance items. Follow up questions answered right away. I'm really impressed with the attention to detail, and I highly recommended him, A++!

Thank you Mike and welcome to your beautiful home!

Dave Friend from Delta
Dave Friend from Delta

Home Inspection

Great inspector - very thorough and professional. Came out on his birthday to do our inspection for us - what a guy! Excellent binder to take away for future use - thanks I Find It!!

Thank you Dave, you have such a delightful family and it as my pleasure. Best of luck with all your future endeavours!

David Bowen from Vancouver
David Bowen from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Home purchase inspection

We are looking to purchase a house and Paul came recommended to us. He arrived on time and was well underway with his inspection by the time we arrived. He was extremely thorough with his inspection, calling out every little detail. He not only presented the concerns in an easy to understand manner, but he also offered solutions. This gave us peace of mind, and we left with a sense of comfort in understanding the scope of work required should we purchase the property. I would highly recommend him.

Thank you Dave, I really appreciate it! It was my pleasure to inspect your townhouse.

Gary from Vancouver
Gary from Vancouver
1 review Port Coquitlam, BC

Home Inspection

I had to call Paul at I find it inspections to have a home inspection done at the last minute. He accomidated my request and over delivered. The inspection was extreamly thourogh and his presentation he made to us after the inspection was professional and helped us decide to put an offer on the house. I would highly recommend using him.

Thank you Gary, I really appreciate it.

Nav dosanjh from Vancouver
Nav dosanjh from Vancouver

Home inspection

I had Paul come in and do an inspection on my wife and my first home and he did a fantastic job. I'm not the most knowledgable person when it comes to home repair or what to look for but Paul made everything very simple. He made sure he involved me in every aspect and told us what to look for in the future. He was very friendly and was obvious he is an expert in his job. Would recommend to everyone. Thanks paul.

Thank you Nav, I really appreciate it. Welcome to the area and enjoy your beautiful new home!

John from Surrey
John from Surrey

Home Inspection

I was referred to I Find it by a relative. Paul is very professional and very thorough. He is very friendly and explained the inspection report in detail. I highly recommended his services. I would not hesitate to use you his services again. Thank you.

Thank you John, it was my pleasure.

madeleine rogers from Delta
madeleine rogers from Delta

House Inspection

Paul saved the day when he did an inspection on the water issue in my crawl space, to determine where the water was coming from.,His write-up was very clear and professional. Paul is honest, personable and has an excellent work ethic. I have recommended him to all my friends

Hi Madeline,

Thank you so much for posting this great review and allowing me to inspect your crawlspace. I'm glad that we now have a detailed report that we can send to the strata department and get the repairs made. Water coming into the basement and not draining is very important to have repaired right away to prevent moisture buildup. Thanks again for this great review.

Paul Friesen
find it inspections

Zohra from Burnaby
Zohra from Burnaby
1 review Burnaby, BC

Home inspection

As a first time home buyer, I was very satisfied with Paul's service. He was very thorough and answered all our questions. Helped us in making the right decision. I would highly recommend I Find it Inspections to my family and friends. Thank you Paul .

Thank you Zohra, I really appreciate those kind words. Enjoy your new home!

Sean Y. from Coquitlam
Sean Y. from Coquitlam

Home Inspection

After seeing a lot of renovated houses during our search, it became obvious that not all reno jobs are equal. As the house we are purchasing has extensive renovations, we were a bit worried about the condition of the structure underneath all the fancy veneer. Paul did a very thorough inspection and walked us through all the potential problem areas and explained things in ways we could understand. He was professional, very friendly and I wouldn't hesitate recommending him to others. He certainly put our minds at ease. Thanks Paul!

Thank you Sean. Crawlspaces are seldom fun but do show us a lot. I am glad yours inspected well.

Tyler from Maple Ridge
Tyler from Maple Ridge
1 review Mission, BC

Home Inspection

I hired I find it inspections to inspect a house I am planning to buy. Paul was knowledgeable, friendly, and thorough. He showed us everything he found that was a possible problem. He did a great job explaining what was needed to be fixed and results if we left it unattended

I would highly recommended him and use him again in the future.

Thank you Tyler, I really appreciate it.

More about I Find It Inspections

I Find It Inspections is a premium Home Inspection service that specializes in Home, Townhome, Condo and Commercial building inspections. We offer affordable home inspection rates and GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE HAPPY with our inspection. We are fully licensed and insured under BC Consumer Protection #64863 and are members with the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI-BC). Registered Home Inspector RHI #292.

We pride ourselves in providing MORE THEN JUST THE MINIMUM INSPECTION standards. Not only do we fully inspect your: Site, Foundation, Structure, Roof, Plumbing, Electrical, Exterior, Interior, Heating & Ventilation, but we also test and report on ALL MAJOR APPLIANCES. We then deliver this detailed information in a digital easy-to-read itemized report with color photos and descriptions.

After we have gone over the report we will walk you through the home and show you all the gas, water, and electrical shut offs. We also label them for you. We then present you with a Home Owners Manual, Home Maintenance Manual, and Appliance RecallChek. We strive to ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS so you can make an INFORMED DECISION.

Call Paul today to book your house, townhouse, condo, or commercial inspection and find out why we offer SO MUCH MORE THEN JUST A HOME INSPECTION! Call 604.360.3359