I Find It Inspections

Osvaldo
Osvaldo
1 review Abbotsford, BC

Home inspection

Inspection was thoroughly done. Any deficiencies were clearly shown in person as well as in a complete digital report.

Hi Osvaldo,

Thank you so much for this great review, I'm so happy that you found the report useful and satisfactory. It was our pleasure to help you with your purchase.
Sincerely,

Erica
Erica
1 review Coquitlam, BC

First time home buyers inspection

I had a great experience with Paul! When I arrived he had already run through the outside of the building and was working on the inside. He quickly came over to introduce himself to me and then informed me of the progress. When he was done the inspection, he went over it note by note with myself and my real estate agent. He answered all my questions and gave us good honest advice on the next steps.

Would highly recommend! Especially as a first time home buyer!

Hi Erica, thank you so much for taking the time to write this great review. It is always a pleasure to help first time buyers and I think it's just as important on how to maintain your home as it is to find out the good or bad things about it before you buy. I'm glad that you found us beneficial and we're always around if you have questions. Thanks again and enjoy your new home.

danny
danny

Home inspection

Paul was extremely thorough with the inspection, explained everything clear I would recommend him to everyone because I know he takes his time to find the bad and good things in any home!!

Thanks Danny, I really appreciate the kind words. It was our pleasure to help you with your home inspection and I'm glad that we could help you with the detailed information needed to give you a good decision on your purchase.

Margot D.
Margot D.
1 review Langley Township, BC

Home and Barn Insepction

Home, barn and shed inspection completed. Very thorough and professional service. Would definitely recommend Paul and his team and use again if needed.

Hi Margot, thank you so much for this awesome review. It was my pleasure to help you with this big project I'm glad that I was able to provide you a lot of important details regarding the purchase of your home and barn. Thanks again for choosing us for your inspection needs and good luck with your big purchase.

Alex
Alex
1 review Langley, BC

Home inspection

Amazing job, very thorough review and pointed out all the issues and possible solutions to fix them.

Thanks for the great review Alex, appreciate you taking the time to write these kind words and also hiring us for your inspection needs.

JBozanin
JBozanin

New Home Purchase

Fantastic, professional, thorough, personable and extremely efficient. I would highly recommend this company to everyone I know.

Thank you so much for this nice review, it was our pleasure to help you with your new home inspection.

darcygreen
darcygreen
1 review Delta, BC

Home inspection

Paul was professional, courteous, and did a thorough job. I would happily recommend him for any home inspection needs in the future

Thanks Darcy, I really appreciate this great review. It was absolutely my pleasure to help you with your home inspection.

chetna
chetna

House inspection

I had a house inspection done by Hakha Farley , he was very polite , very informative and knowledgeable. He showed me where the water shut off , gas valves he also labelled everything . He also gave written report an email report . I would recommend him to my family and friends and would use him again and again . I called Paul who is the owner to let him know how well of service I got from Hakha Farley , also Paul was very friendly as well and has a lot of experience and was willing to answer any questions I had . I would recommend to my friend and family
And single mothers out there that are not handy like me but because of the knowledge Paul and Hakha have

Hi Chetna, thank you for this very nice and thorough review of our performance specs and services. I'm glad that we can give you the peace of mind needed to make the decision on your potential purchase. It was our pleasure to help you and we're always here if you need assistance.

S in Surrey
S in Surrey

Home Inspection

My husband and I hired Paul to complete an inspection on our home. Paul was very knowledge and provided evidence for all is findings. He gave us peace of mind.

Hi S,

Thank you for this awesome review, we appreciate you hiring us for your home inspection services.

A.Schmidt
A.Schmidt
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Home inspection for purpose of buying

Thorough, well explained home inspection.

Very personable and engaged individual that took the time to explain the inspection.

A.Schmidt,
thank you so much for this great review. It was our pleasure to help you with your inspection. We are here to help if you ever have any questions or concerns. Enjoy your new home!

More about I Find It Inspections

I Find It Inspections is a premium Home Inspection service that specializes in Home, Townhome, Condo and Commercial building inspections. We offer affordable home inspection rates and GUARANTEE YOU WILL BE HAPPY with our inspection. We are fully licensed and insured under BC Consumer Protection #64863 and are members with the Canadian Association of Home and Property Inspectors (CAHPI-BC). Registered Home Inspector RHI #292.

We pride ourselves in providing MORE THEN JUST THE MINIMUM INSPECTION standards. Not only do we fully inspect your: Site, Foundation, Structure, Roof, Plumbing, Electrical, Exterior, Interior, Heating & Ventilation, but we also test and report on ALL MAJOR APPLIANCES. We then deliver this detailed information in a digital easy-to-read itemized report with color photos and descriptions.

After we have gone over the report we will walk you through the home and show you all the gas, water, and electrical shut offs. We also label them for you. We then present you with a Home Owners Manual, Home Maintenance Manual, and Appliance RecallChek. We strive to ANSWER ALL YOUR QUESTIONS so you can make an INFORMED DECISION.

Call Paul today to book your house, townhouse, condo, or commercial inspection and find out why we offer SO MUCH MORE THEN JUST A HOME INSPECTION! Call 604.360.3359