PREMIUM Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing
12807 135 Avenue Edmonton AB T5L 3X4
HomeStars  >  Carpet & Rug Cleaning & Repairing in Edmonton  >  PREMIUM Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

Reviews for PREMIUM Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

wayne scouten
wayne scouten
11 reviews Edmonton, AB

carpet cleaning and couch cleaning

This last week I used PREMIUM Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning to clean a small area rug and an extremely dirty microsuede couch.
PREMIUM Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning communicated very well giving me approx quotes via email and set up times for service. The customer service was excellent.

I am thoroughly pleased on how the cleaning turned out especially knowing how dirty the couch was, it looks great. I will be usingPREMIUM Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning again when I need to clean other items in the house,

Thank you very much Wayne!
It was a privilege to have the opportunity to serve you. Thank you for inviting us into your home, and we look forward to taking care of any future cleaning you may need.

Heather from Saint Albert
Heather from Saint Albert
0 reviews Saint Albert, AB

best company I have used for carpet cleaning

I have used this company several times in my rental units, and I am very happy with their service. They got stains out that I thought would be there forever. They have saved me a ton of money when I thought I'd have to replace the carpets after bad tenants, but they look brand new.
Very easy to work with when it comes to making appointments right away, showing up on time, getting keys to them etc. I have used a lot of companies, and this one is by far the best. I'll be a customer for life.

More about PREMIUM Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning

http: / / www. premiumcarpetcleaning. ca **Professional. Experienced. Specialized Training. Industry Certified & Recognized: WoolSafe, CRI, IICRC. We proudly use Green Seal Certified Products**