Mynt Garage & Shop Services

Garage Doors & Hardware
51235 range road 221 Sherwood Park AB T8E 1G8
HomeStars  >  Garage Doors & Hardware in Sherwood Park  >  Mynt Garage & Shop Services

Review for Mynt Garage & Shop Services

Lester
2 reviews Edmonton, AB

I needed to get the spring on my garage door replaced as it had broke. I chose Mynt because of the consistent positive reviews on the web. More importantly, I really liked how they have a no-nonsense guarantee pricing guide on their website. Just reading more about who they are gave me a sense that these guys seem very honest in their business.
So, I sent them an email and received a very prompt reply letting me know they could come by on a date that would be convenient for me.

John came by on time and replaced the broken spring and serviced my 2 garage doors. Not only was he efficient and did a great job, he was also very pleasant to deal with.

I would definitely use them again if I ever need servicing for my garage doors. Highly recommended.

More about Mynt Garage & Shop Services

We are a small garage door sales, service and installation company that services Sherwood Park and the surrounding area. We specialize in residential, farm and light commercial overhead door services. We prefer to work directly with homeowners, and small business owners to provide excellent service. Please check our website out ...