Fix It Right Garage Doors

Reviews for Fix It Right Garage Doors

Gillian
Gillian

Beware

Their website shows them as the “best of Homestars 2020”but there is no mention of this on their Homestars profile. Spring replaced and later found out from multiple quotes that it is $160 average to do including install. Cables were replaced too but even so, was told it should not be nearly $800. Also had a garage door opener replaced which I knew was on its way out. They told us $440 which I assumed was an all in cost(it wasn’t) and would be a higher end model based on what openers cost. When I went to the garage I could see it was a base model that sells retail for $200. At that point it was already installed. The total bill was over $1300 plus tax and not itemized. When we got the itemized invoice, it was clear that all parts were padded including the opener which was definitely a base model. Guess it is my bad for not doing more research but with all good reviews on home stars is very disappointing . Just beware you all. I feel very violated.

Alexey in London
Alexey in London
1 review London, ON

Broken spring garage door

Spring was broke on our garage door 9:00 pm. I called to see if someone could possibly make it out the next day. The agent on the phone said no problem and I was schedule to be assisted 11:00 am next morning! The Technician - Shawn, who showed up promptly the next morning was very professional and friendly, wearing face mask and following covid-19 protocols. He had replaced the tension spring in about 20 minuets, so fast! I highly recommend to use this company and especially Shawn, who just proved that there is a chance you can get an outstanding customer service!

Thank you for this amazing review, anything you need don't hesitate contacting us.

Repair of Garage Door

The service was excellent! My garage door would not open. It turned out the spring was broken. I called Fix-it-right Garage Doors around 4:00 pm and Shawn and his assistant were at our house by 6:30 pm the same day. Shawn quickly diagnosed was the problem was, gave me the estimate and took less than an hour to repair the door. He replaced the door spring and rollers and the cables. There is a 5 year warranty on the parts and labour. I was impressed how professional they were and how quickly they came to service the door. Obviously I would have liked it to be less money but given what I described above and how quickly they responded, I thought the price was within the range I expected to pay. Thank you, Shawn!

Thank you for the review , we were happy to give you the fastest service. For all your needs please contact us and we'll be happy to help.

Jenkin in Markam
Jenkin in Markam

Garage door repair

Had an issue with the spring snapping on a Sunday evening. Called a couple other companies and the fastest they could get to my house was 4 hours. Called these guys and Shawn was at my house in 40. Not only did his fast response impress me, his knowledge in diagnosing the issue, providing additional recommendations, all of which were within a reasonable price was appreciated. Completely fixed my garage door and also made it quieter as one of my kids who sleeps in the room above the garage says she can’t hear the garage anymore!!!

Extremely professional, diligent and helpful in explaining a thing or two about garage doors. Thanks Shawn!!!!

Thank you for choosing us to give you the best service. Contact us for all your needs . Thank you for the review .

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Garage door repair

Our garage door spring needed to be repaired. Fix It Right sent Shawn right away and he was knowledgeable and efficient. The information he provided helped us figure out our best option and we were thrilled that he was able to repair the garage door right away. He was quick, no issues and for something that is going to last another 10 years (with a 5 year warranty), we were happy to spend the $1K for peace of mind. Much better that have a door that is safe than to have it fall on our car or worse, a person. Really impressed with the quick and excellent service.

Thank you for the amazing review. We were happy to assist and were always here for all your needs .

shabbirsheriff
shabbirsheriff

Great company, excellent customer service

Tech Shawn showed up on scheduled time with mask on, he checked my broken garage door and knew exactly what is and job needs to be done. Most of the door mechanism parts were damaged. He completed the job within an hour and also gave discount on what his estimation was. I m very satisfied with peace of mind as job done is covered under warranty for 5 years.

Thank you for the great review.
Anything you need don't hesitate to contact us.

Rob C. in Woodbridge
Rob C. in Woodbridge

Garage Door Repair

I had the torsion spring of our garage door break and immediately called around for someone who could fix it same day (Saturday). Fix It Right had a competitive price and were able to come within 2 hours. The spring was replaced and I also had them replace the wheels as they were starting to fail. They were courteous and explained everything thoroughly.

Reid
Reid

Fixed the same day

I had multiple issues with my garage door, and these guys were able to get my garage door working the same day I called. Nice to see two polite young guys who know their stuff and take pride in their work.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

replacing the broken spring on my garage door

2 gentle man Daniel and Josh came to fix my garage door and both of them did a splendid job in a polite and timely fashion. i will recomend fix it right grage doors to every one. Best in the GTA.

Janet in Toronto
Janet in Toronto

Great Job, Lousy Timing

Very satisfied with the work and the cost. Scheduling could have been better at 1.5 hours past the 2 hour window. Once Shawn arrived, the work was good and it was all very quick. Would call them again.

Thank you very much for the great review!
Anything you need, don't hesitate contacting us.

More about Fix It Right Garage Doors

Fix It Right Garage Doors has been in the industry for years, meaning that when it comes to experience within the GTA, we are your best bet. Our company is one of the most reputable, trusted names in garage door repairs and installations. We offer a variety of products, installing, ...
Looking for Garage Doors & Hardware pros in Oakville?