Fix It Right Garage Doors

Fix It Right Garage Doors

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Fix It Right Garage Doors

Service

Shawn fixed my garage door and I am very satisfied with his professional manner and services. I will recommend him without hesitation. Great service! Unlike other companies, Shawn did the right recommendation without creating more costs for me.
Thank you.

Majid in Mississauga
Majid in Mississauga
0 reviews , ON

Excellent Job

These guys were excellent. I chose them from Homestars. On their Website they had advertised same day service, so when I called and they promised someone will be here in 2 hours, I was very pleased.
Shawn showed up sooner than what I had expected. I showed him the door and he knew what was wrong. He fixed the door very quickly.
I found Shawn professional, nice and friendly. He cleaned up the garage and took all the garbage.
I would high;y recommend them.

Thank you Majid for the great review!

Michaela Alexis in North York
Michaela Alexis in North York

door repair

These guys Rock! Called late on a Monday night, Avi was at my house within two hours. Kept to his price on phone quote even though the door was a little heavier than estimated. Did suggest an up sale on putting in two springs, but I totally understand the reasoning and he didn't push after I made my decision. I would use them again and would recommend them any day of the week.

Anything you need don't hesitate contacting us.
We are very happy to see this review about avi because he is a great technician.

Joel Hansen in North York
Joel Hansen in North York

Fix door spring and trolley.

Managed to get the car out of the garage before the door broke. Called Fix It Right Garage Doors late in the afternoon and they met me at the house after work. The door was a mess...broken spring and trolley, which explains the raining bolts. Weighed the repair vs. replacement option with John who didn't try to upsell me. Got the door fixed! Very happy with the customer service!

Thank you Joel for the great review.
We are always doing our best to do a great job for a reasonable price.

Justin Frohnert in Saint-quentin
Justin Frohnert in Saint-quentin
3 reviews Saint Quentin, NB

Outstanding service

I had Daniel come out to service my garage door. I have given him 10 stars for explaining what the problem was and had it serviced and working properly in no time. He was very pleasant gent.

Thank you Justin for the awesome review.

Fabio Marrama in North York
Fabio Marrama in North York

install new door rollers

Shawn came out and got my garage door up and running in about 45 minutes. Replaced both springs and installed all new rollers. Even got the garage door looking straight again. Very fast service, and he was a very friendly guy. I will be using Fix It Right again for any garage door related needs!

Thank you Fabio for the great review.

Julian Caley in Toronto
Julian Caley in Toronto
3 reviews Saint Quentin, NB

Fix my doors cable and broke spring

Our garage door spring broke on a Friday night. So glad we found Fix It Right. They scheduled an early call Saturday morning when everyone else seemed to be closed. Jack was our tech and he showed up right around 8am. Replaced spring, reattached cable, and even lubricated the mechanism without having to be asked. Excellent service. This now our go-to garage door repair service.

Thank you Julian for this awesome review.

Matthew Hunt in North York
Matthew Hunt in North York

garage door problems solve easily.

I don't give many reviews but felt I had to in this case. Avi and John with Fix It Right Garage Doors are a great team and go above and beyond what you would expect from any contractor. They are easy to get ahold of, show up when they tell you they are going to, and do a great job! What more could you ask for? If you are having garage door problems or need a tune up these are the guys to call.

Thank you for the great review.
Avi and John are great technicians.

Leena Barakat in Markham
Leena Barakat in Markham

Removed the old door and installed the new one

We needed a new garage door on one of our rental properties and had received quotes from several other companies. We decided to get one more and called Fix It Right. Daniel came out this morning gave us a Great price! Removed the old door and installed the new one all in the span of about 4 hours. I would highly recommend Fix It Right to anyone. 10 Stars++

Thank you for the great review.
We always try to do our best to help our customers.

Ryan Holmes in North York
Ryan Holmes in North York

Door problem solve.

Fix It Right Garage Doors is definitely what they are. Our service technician came out promptly, made some minor adjustments to our railing, door works again like a charm. Very knowledgeable, explained to me what the problem was and recommendations for future service. You can't beat that!

Thank you Ryan for the great review.
thanks again.

More about Fix It Right Garage Doors

Fix It Right Garage Door Repair, Installation & Replacement in Toronto, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Aurora, Newmarket, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Nobleton, Caledon, Milton, Innisfil, Bradford, Barrie, Pickering, Stouffville, Ajax, Oshawa & more.