Fix It Right Garage Doors

Reviews for Fix It Right Garage Doors

Arturo in Toronto
Arturo in Toronto

Service maintenance

The service was very professional.
We got contacted immediatelly after i found them in homestars
Shaw the technician was very patient explaining what they needwd to do and then explained adter they finished

thank you for the great review.
We will let shawn know about the review and he will get awarded for it.
Thank again.

Gfvs in Vaughan
Gfvs in Vaughan

Garage door opener

He did great work with honesty and showed up on time aND did all work cleanly and with good work ethic l. He is a hard working guy who likes to get stuff done on time !

Thank you very much for the great review.
our technician said that He realy liked to work with you guys.
Thank again.

Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

Garage door opener installation

Great job by Daniel. He is a hard working and honest person. He came on time and did the job fast with good work ethic and completely nice work reasoning

It is very nice to hear that.
We do always try to make our customers happy.

sadiq in Toronto
sadiq in Toronto

Garage door repair

Shawn is an excellent tech. He has done nice job and good in trouble shooting
Shawn came to my house today he fixed my garage door and garage door opener. He did a great job.

Thank you very much for the great review.
We always try our best to make our customers happy.

Namit G in Markham
Namit G in Markham

Garage door repairs

My garage door cables were rusted and one of the doors was mis-aligned. Daniel from Fix it Right , did an excellent job in fixing the issues in a very professional and efficient manner. I would recommend them to others.

Thank you for the great review.
We will definitely let Daniel know about his great work.
Thanks again

NSK in Toronto
NSK in Toronto

New Garage Door and Opener installation

I called and asked for a quote yesterday and found that the pricing was quite reasonable . Got it installed today and really happy with the product quality and the quick service. Highly recommend.

Yarin in ??????????
Yarin in ??????????

Garage door repair

I must say, this company is great , probably the best.
I replaced my spring 8 months ago and the garage is extra smooth.
It was a very fast response from the company and very realiable service. I've dealt with many other companies before and wasn't satisfied. Had to fix again within 2 months. This company lasted longest . And I'm very glad to recommend them to others

Thank you very much.
we are trying our best to satisfy all of our customers.
Thanks again for this wonderful review.

Carmon in Edison
Carmon in Edison

garage door springs

Got home from dropping my son to school the garage door broke as it was closing. I called around and people were telling me a week or so before they could even come out. I called Fix it right and they came out, put a new unit in, The tech was very nice. the job was fair priced. and gone within an hour. All this and right before a big party tomorrow where I was worried about dealing with a problem garage door. Sean was my service guy. solid guy and worked well and were in and out in an hour or so.....I will definitely be using this company. again. All set and happy I called them. Well worth it and 1 less aggravating thing I have to deal with. Thanks Sean

Thanks for the great review we appreciate you mentioning that you were happy with our service. Sean is a great asset to our company and I will make sure he knows you were happy with his service. Thanks again.

More about Fix It Right Garage Doors

Fix It Right Garage Door Repair, Installation & Replacement in Toronto, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Aurora, Newmarket, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Nobleton, Caledon, Milton, Innisfil, Bradford, Barrie, Pickering, Stouffville, Ajax, Oshawa & more.