Garage Doors & Hardware

best of 2019 winnerbest of 2019winner

Reviews for Fix It Right Garage Doors

Matt Margolin in Woodbridge
Matt Margolin in Woodbridge

They fixed our garage door

416-779-8772
Vaughan
L6A 0P7

Thank you Jack! Our family are extremely pleased and grateful for your great service! Jack was very thorough in fixing our garage door, going over every detail to make sure the door was properly adjusted

Thank you for the great review.
We always do our best to help our customers.
Anything you need don't hesitate contacting us.
Thank you for choosing us.

Josh Klipp in North York
Josh Klipp in North York

Professional service

Daniel called when he was enroute, (showed up on time) being a personable sort, he explained everything he was going to do and did it! and I didn't have to babysit or pick up after him! his hand writing is legible so the bill is detailed & readable! the doors work, like I've never known! thanks very much Fix It Right Garage Doors!

Thank you for the great review!

Matt Wilson in North York
Matt Wilson in North York

They fixed our broken spring

If I could give 20 stars, I would! Very nice from my first call. They sent John out to fix our broken spring. He was on time, which is always a good sign. John is a personable young man. My dog Ozwald loved him! Finished quickly. It was worth every penny. Thank you so much. I am very happy with the service.

Thank you for the great review.
We are happy that you loved our service.
Thanks again

Wendy Kok in Vaughan
Wendy Kok in Vaughan

Excellent job

They responded quickly to my call-- on a Sunday. Their pricing was fair and reasonable. They did an excellent job replacing my two garage door openers with more powerful ones for our very heavy wooden doors. They made them safer and smoother. Shawn gave me the gift of peace of mind. I'm thankful that they had the knowledge and experience to know what was needed and do it right.

Thank you for the great review.
We have reasonable prices and very experienced technicians.

Aaron Tanaka in Scarborough
Aaron Tanaka in Scarborough

New Liftmaster install

What a great company! My appointment to service our garage door was done professionally and they called to follow up. Daniel showed up on ahead of time and got right to it. He quickly found the problem to be a worn out gear. He gave me the options and it was obvious that a new opener was the economic choice. Daniel then left and said he would be back with a new opener in a couple of days. Sure enough, he was back with a new Liftmaster and installed it quickly. Fix It Right not only installs good equipment but gives warranty on it. Good job Fix It Right!

Todd Appel in North York
Todd Appel in North York

Fix door spring

My garage door spring broke on a Sunday evening. I contacted them and Sahar, the company owner, replied immediately. They sent someone first thing in the morning. The employee who came to fix the door, John, was a great guy. He quickly fixed the door and gave me some valuable information about my garage. The price was reasonable, the response time, and the service was great.

Thank you Todd for the great review.
We always try our best to satisfy our customers.
Anything you need do not hesitate contacting us.

Nwamaka Agbo in Toronto
Nwamaka Agbo in Toronto

Quick service ever

I was really impressed when I last called Fix It Right Garage Doors. I asked them if there was any way that they could come out by the next day, and they told me that they would actually be able to come out the same night I called. I don't anywhere else I could find that quality of service anymore.

Jessica Norwood  in Toronto
Jessica Norwood in Toronto

Very professional

Fix It Right Garage Doors has done plenty of different jobs for me, and all of them have been done to a very high standard. The price was not an issue of contention either. The jobs were very cheap, especially considering how much work those jobs involved.

Thank you Jessica for the great review.
thanks again.

Rachel Reilly in Toronto
Rachel Reilly in Toronto

Old Doors fix

My garage door was fixed perfectly. The technician did a really good job! He arrived on time and explained what need to be done, and what would be the cost. No surprises. Thank you Fix It Right Garage Doors!!

Joey Gutierrez in Toronto
Joey Gutierrez in Toronto

Professional and affordable service

Prompt, professional and affordable!...All of the hendges in my garage were breaking, so I found these guys on homestars. They squeezed us in which I really appreciate and got to my place at the time they said they would be. They were able to fix my garage within 20 minutes and it didn't cost me my arm or my leg! I would definitely recommend this place as my number one choice for a garage door crisis.

Thank you Joey for the awesome review.
We do try to make all of our customer happy.
Anything you need please don't hesitate contacting us.

More about Fix It Right Garage Doors

Fix It Right Garage Door Repair, Installation & Replacement in Toronto, Etobicoke, Scarborough, Vaughan, Richmond Hill, Thornhill, Aurora, Newmarket, Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington, Nobleton, Caledon, Milton, Innisfil, Bradford, Barrie, Pickering, Stouffville, Ajax, Oshawa & more.