MAGUIRE CONSTRUCTION

Reviews for MAGUIRE CONSTRUCTION

johnny cautillo from Etobicoke
johnny cautillo from Etobicoke

Handyman, General Contractor

We have hired Matt for quite a few renovations in our home. In each case, we were impressed with the quality of work. He is honest, punctual, and helpful. We will without a doubt be calling him for future projects.

It was a pleasure doing business with you.

Paula Lockwood from Brampton
Paula Lockwood from Brampton

Kitchen renovation - supporting wall removal

Maguire Construction (Matt) removed a structural wall on the main floor of our home in order to double our kitchen space. Materials were ordered in advance and arrived on site without any issues whatsoever. We were amazed by how professional and proficient he was in getting this job done. The result was a much larger space and a gorgeous new kitchen! Our main floor has been completely transformed! Matt was also very pleasant to work with. We would highly recommend Maguire Construction for any kind of major home renovation. We could not be happier with our new, double sized kitchen!

Thank you for the review. The Kitchen looks fantastic! Enjoy.

Tony Tomasone from Toronto
Tony Tomasone from Toronto

Garden Shed

I contacted Matt to quote on a large garden shed about 14' x 10'. I wanted him to build build the whole shed including the windows, shingles, and doors.

Matt completed the shed on-time and on-budget and did a great job. He always let me know when he would be there and when he wouldn't. Matt had a great work ethic and took pride in his work. Would definitely recommend him to anyone looking for this type of work.

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice review, I really appreciate it. Enjoy the Garden Shed Tony!

Mario from Georgetown
Mario from Georgetown
2 reviews , ON

Custom Cedar Pegola

I hired Matt to build a large custom cedar pergola as part of my backyard project and he did a great job. His attention to detail is what impressed me the most. I was able to choose the beam profile that I was interested in and he personally sanded every board before building the structure. The quote was fair and he completed the pergola on time and even suggested a few improvements to the drawings. I will have him back in the summer to add some final trim to the posts once the stone work is complete.

Thanks so much for the review. It was a pleasure to work with you on your backyard project. I look forward to working with you in the future.

More about MAGUIRE CONSTRUCTION

MAGUIRE CONSTRUCTION. Owned and operated by Matt Maguire. Specializing in home repair and renovations. Superior quality along with master craftsmanship is delivered throughout each project. With over 16 years of construction experience in both small and larger projects, an expert eye and a personally tailored approach Maguire Construction continues to ...