Vision Homes

Mississauga ON L5J 2E1

Reviews for Vision Homes

CGirl55 from Mississauga
CGirl55 from Mississauga

John made my vision a reality +

We found Jonathan to be open, honest with a strong attention to detail. If he didn’t feel that a job was done right, he would do it again, without being asked. His team tirelessly spent time to match 12 x 24 tile lines and the result is a visual masterpiece. He has a team of trades people who are highly skilled and share his “do it right” attitude. Not surprising that Jonathan gets the majority of his jobs from referrals and/or repeat clients. Finding a reputable contractor who delivered what he said, when he said is priceless. We wouldn’t hesitate to work with Jonathan again and plan to do so.

tdwdykstra in Mississauga
tdwdykstra in Mississauga

Main floor renovation and custom kitchen

Vision Homes did an AMAZING job on our main floor reno and giving us the kitchen we have always wanted. John is an amazing guy and always went above and beyond. He is a knowledgeable, dedicated, and courteous person. He was always available and always answered my questions when they came up. I would happily have John come back to do more work in our home. I recommend him to friends when they ask and I would recommend to anyone else looking for renovations work. Thanks so much John!

Thanks Trevor ! We really enjoyed your project and you and Nicole were amazing to work with :). We would gladly work with you again

Brendan in Mississauga
Brendan in Mississauga

Flawless renovation

We hired Vision Homes to renovate our first floor (new kitchen, new floors etc) and they did an AMAZING job. I would happily reccomend them to my friends and family. From beginning to end, it was clear John cared about the quality of his work and making sure we were happy. John did his best to make the entire process as painless as possible. He kept us informed and most importantly, kept his word. Not only did he and his team do beautiful work, but they finished slightly earlier than planned.

Thanks Brendan ! It was a pleasure working with you and Michelle :)

Second floor renovation (insulation, drywall, floors)

From the beginning of our project to the end, Vision Homes has been the utmost in professional service. Every trade that came in was professional, punctual and courteous, and Vision Homes went above and beyond to ensure that we were completely satisfied with all aspects of our project.

Thanks Kyla! It was a pleasure working with you guys and were happy you had a great experience

Joanne in Mississauga
Joanne in Mississauga

Amazing Company All the Way Around!!

John was the first (and pretty much only) person who responded to my request for a full bathroom renovation. He was always available to answer any questions and his work was impeccable. He (and Tyler) were a joy to have work in my home. He was completely trustworthy and was always on time and right on budget. Amazing. I will never use anyone else other than Vision Homes. It’s nice to see a young business which acts old school. Unfortunately you don’t see that much any more.

Thanks Joanne ! We loved working at your house call us anytime :)

ryanaustin86
ryanaustin86

Kitchen and bath re model

Found John on homestars and couldn’t be happier, I read the reviews and gave him call, he was prompt and professional and completed all work on time and most important on budget. I live in a very old home and was worried that there would be more costs once walls started coming down but John assured me all would be and well and it was x10. He completely redid our kitchen and removed a wall and the finished product was exactly what I wanted. He was even able to give some good design advice when I got stuck what to do on the floors. He was on time and left the job site clean at the end of every day. Our bathroom required a little more tlc and again John did not disappoint. I would defiantly use him again. Im planning on doing my basement next and John at vision homes will be my first call. Thanks again John

Thanks Ryan !!! You and your wife were an absolute pleasure to work with, we are looking forward to doing any projects with you guys in the future!!!

Lauree in Toronto
Lauree in Toronto

Flooring and bathrooms

John was a pleasure to work with. We are thrilled with how everything turned out. Everyone he brought in on the job was fantastic as well. He worked with us to help think through all of the little details. We would definitely use Vision Homes again and recommend them to anyone we know who is looking for a contractor. Thanks John!

Thank you so much lauree! I had a great time working with you and Rich. I hope it turned out to be everything you guys wanted!

christy.flora
christy.flora

Fence

John and his crew at Vision Homes created a beautiful custom fence for our backyard. He was easy to work with and adapted when challenges were presented. We would definitely use Vision Homes again.

Thanks Christy! Hope you were extremely satisfied with how it turned out ! Enjoy the pool :)

Christine a.
Christine a.

Kitchen Renovation

John at Vision Homes just finished our complete kitchen renovation and there are no words to express how very happy and excited we are. From his very first visit with us, John was professional and very consultative, offering advice and suggestions. His company name ‘Vision Homes’ speaks for itself! John’s attention to every detail and precision work demonstrates his passion for his trade. I would not hesitate to recommend John at Vision Homes for any home renovation or repair regardless of size. His work is outstanding!

Thanks Christine! You guys were an absolute pleasure to work with. Had a blast working with you guys hope everything is beyond what you pictured it would have been !

Brian a.
Brian a.

Kitchen renovation

They did a fantastic job for us.all of my wifes needs in a kitchen were accomplished.thanks to the hard work of john and gary ,my wife now has a beautiful kitchen that she cant stop herself from showwing it off to all our friends and neighbors.

Thanks Brian! We really enjoyed working with you and your wife on this project. The kitchen is beautiful we hope you enjoy it !!

Looking for General Contractors pros in Mississauga?