Vision Homes

Vision Homes

Reviews for Vision Homes

ryanaustin86
ryanaustin86

Kitchen and bath re model

Found John on homestars and couldn’t be happier, I read the reviews and gave him call, he was prompt and professional and completed all work on time and most important on budget. I live in a very old home and was worried that there would be more costs once walls started coming down but John assured me all would be and well and it was x10. He completely redid our kitchen and removed a wall and the finished product was exactly what I wanted. He was even able to give some good design advice when I got stuck what to do on the floors. He was on time and left the job site clean at the end of every day. Our bathroom required a little more tlc and again John did not disappoint. I would defiantly use him again. Im planning on doing my basement next and John at vision homes will be my first call. Thanks again John

Thanks Ryan !!! You and your wife were an absolute pleasure to work with, we are looking forward to doing any projects with you guys in the future!!!

Lauree in Toronto
Lauree in Toronto

Flooring and bathrooms

John was a pleasure to work with. We are thrilled with how everything turned out. Everyone he brought in on the job was fantastic as well. He worked with us to help think through all of the little details. We would definitely use Vision Homes again and recommend them to anyone we know who is looking for a contractor. Thanks John!

Thank you so much lauree! I had a great time working with you and Rich. I hope it turned out to be everything you guys wanted!

christy.flora
christy.flora

Fence

John and his crew at Vision Homes created a beautiful custom fence for our backyard. He was easy to work with and adapted when challenges were presented. We would definitely use Vision Homes again.

Thanks Christy! Hope you were extremely satisfied with how it turned out ! Enjoy the pool :)

Christine a.
Christine a.

Kitchen Renovation

John at Vision Homes just finished our complete kitchen renovation and there are no words to express how very happy and excited we are. From his very first visit with us, John was professional and very consultative, offering advice and suggestions. His company name ‘Vision Homes’ speaks for itself! John’s attention to every detail and precision work demonstrates his passion for his trade. I would not hesitate to recommend John at Vision Homes for any home renovation or repair regardless of size. His work is outstanding!

Thanks Christine! You guys were an absolute pleasure to work with. Had a blast working with you guys hope everything is beyond what you pictured it would have been !

Brian a.
Brian a.

Kitchen renovation

They did a fantastic job for us.all of my wifes needs in a kitchen were accomplished.thanks to the hard work of john and gary ,my wife now has a beautiful kitchen that she cant stop herself from showwing it off to all our friends and neighbors.

Thanks Brian! We really enjoyed working with you and your wife on this project. The kitchen is beautiful we hope you enjoy it !!

Looking for Builders pros in Mississauga?