Lifescape Construction

Landscape Contractors & Designers
Toronto ON M6L 2H1
HomeStars  >  Landscape Contractors & Designers in Toronto  >  Lifescape Construction

Reviews for Lifescape Construction

jim
jim

Pool and landscaping

Carlo was referred to us by some dear friends of ours. He helped us designed the backyard explain to us every step of the way. Very nice guy his guys were great to work with.
Would refer him to everybody.

1 review Shelburne, ON

pool landscape

It was good work but did not come to fix stones that moved over first winter. Had to do it myself. It all worked out in the end. The landscape now looks pretty good.

Review has 1 previous version

DO NOT HIRE

Please be very careful before you hire this company. The team is extremely rude and unprofessional. Their work is very sloppy. I would not recommend hiring them for any work.

Pat - Woodbridge in Woodbridge
Pat - Woodbridge in Woodbridge

Driveway, Porch

Beware of hiring this company. Do NOT pay them in cash. They do not stand behind their work. Had the driveway and porch done. Driveway starting "dipping" in several spots after the first year of being completed. We were told they would come by at the end of the season, in October - that never happened. Sent them text messages this year (2nd year after installation), no response, we also sent email, no response. I ended up fixing the dips myself. The do no do what they say they will do, their "word" is worthless. - People do your research first -

Jonathan from Aurora
Jonathan from Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Backyard Patio

Constant lack of communication from the company. Did not show up to planned meetings and very hard to get a hold of the owner. Promised to return deposit but has now turned to threatening to keep it until next year. DO NOT do business with this company. Worst experience as a customer that I have ever had.

Gillian from Newmarket
Gillian from Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

landscaping

Thanks to Landscape Construction our dreams have come true. We have spent years dreaming of a backyard oasis and they realized it better than we ever imagined. The staff were professional, kind and extremely pleasant. We found the team to be honest, respectful and followed through on everything and more. Their vision was far better than ours and they took such pride in ensuring we would have more than we had hoped for. I would highly recommend chatting with Carlo to create a design of your dreams as using Landscape Construction is the only way to go to make them come true.

diana from Vaughan
diana from Vaughan

landscape project

We recently hired Lifescape to do our driveway, side walkway, and backyard patio interlocking project. I'm very happy with the end result. The one thing I was very happy with, was when they said they were going to be at my home they were there. I still can't believe how fast and how hard they work it was amazing. Thanks guy for the beautiful job!

Hi Diana it was are pleasure! Thank you for the review, let us know if you need anything.

More about Lifescape Construction

Lifescape wants to be the landscape business you turn to for all your outdoor needs. We have been in the business for many years while striving to provide our clients the best quality service possible to gain their full satisfaction. And they’ve shown their appreciation by coming back to us ...