Lifescape Construction

Jordan in Newmarket
Jordan in Newmarket
1 review Newmarket, ON

Pool and Landscape

Lifescape Construction went above and beyond to build the backyard me and my wife have always dreamed of. Not only did they give us exactly what we wanted, it looked better than we could have ever imagined! Carlo and his team were very easy to work with and they're super nice people. We've had this backyard for 2 years now and there have only been a couple of little things that needed to be fixed and Carlo would send us a couple guys within a week of contacting him to do the repair! Backyard looks great! Couldn't be any happier! Thank you Carlo and Lifescape Construction! 10/10 would recommend!

pool installation and hardscape construction

Do not hire this company. Carlo's work is subpar and he refuses to fix deficiencies in his work which are numerous and significant notwithstanding numerous requests to do so. He promises to come within the next few days but he never appears and never has the decency to call and say he is not coming . His lack of sincerity and honesty is incredible and unacceptable. He is a master of untruths and has no regard to professionalism and customer satisfaction. Without a doubt the most unpleasant experience ever encountered

Elliott in North York
Elliott in North York

Thanks Lifescape

Wanted to give a big thanks to Lifescape for an easy, stress free experience putting in my families first pool this summer. All of our landscaping was done by Carlo and his team as well. I’ve read some of the other reviews on this site and feel like I had a different company than what I’ve seen described come to my house this past summer. Carlo and his team (there were at least 5 guys always working) were here every day, and i really only saw them take a break for some water and a quick lunch (I am a teacher and was home through the entire build). They worked HARD and are backyard looks and feels like our own personal paradise because of it. There were a couple of follow up trips that i asked Carlo to make, to fix a couple of things (stones in the patio shifted etc...) and he came back with his guys 3 separate times in Aug to make sure my wife and I were happy, and that everything was taken care of (even though I had already paid in full). Sorry for the rant, however, it’s easy to share a bad experience on review sites, and I wanted to share a GREAT one for a change. Thanks Carlo and Lifescape, for giving my family a backyard we love to use and are very proud of. I would highly recommend this company!

Woodbridge  in North York
Woodbridge in North York

Do Not Recommend, Poor Workmanship and No Accountability

Do not hire Carlo - over 50% of the hardscape sank, we had little lakes everywhere when it rained. Carol committed to coming back and fixing but then abandoned us, never heard back from him. Project was a nightmare with him, he also did the pool install. We felt we were held captive b/c we didn't want to make him too angry - he told me not to push him b/c he wouldn't show up at all in the early days. Unprofessional and a bully.

jim
jim

Pool and landscaping

Carlo was referred to us by some dear friends of ours. He helped us designed the backyard explain to us every step of the way. Very nice guy his guys were great to work with.
Would refer him to everybody.

Private User reviews Shelburne, ON

pool landscape

It was good work but did not come to fix stones that moved over first winter. Had to do it myself. It all worked out in the end. The landscape now looks pretty good.

Review has 1 previous version
Private User reviews Vaughan, ON

DO NOT HIRE

Please be very careful before you hire this company. The team is extremely rude and unprofessional. Their work is very sloppy. I would not recommend hiring them for any work.

More about Lifescape Construction

Lifescape wants to be the landscape business you turn to for all your outdoor needs. We have been in the business for many years while striving to provide our clients the best quality service possible to gain their full satisfaction. And they’ve shown their appreciation by coming back to us ...
Looking for Landscape Contractors & Designers pros in Toronto?