Oxi6

Don3580 in Janetville
Don3580 in Janetville
0 reviews The Blue Mountains, ON

Carpenter Ant concerns

We have discovered carpenter ants. OxiSix has effectively sprayed their insecticides into the ceiling where their nest seems to reside. The flow of dust has effectively stopped. Their service is always outstanding. Tim the tech, listens to the owners and applied the right treatment to the situation. We are very pleased with the service and highly recommend their assistance.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Exceptional Service

I have contacted Oxi6 for two issues; wasps and mice. On both occasions, I called on a Sunday afternoon expecting to leave a voicemail for the next business day. Instead, Vanessa answered the phone and was absolutely wonderful. Her level of professionalism, understanding, kindness and exceptional ability to explain Oxi6's process is without a doubt, the best customer service I have ever experienced. Vanessa arranged for a technician to come to my house immediately and resolve the issue. My wasp issue was a one-off problem and resolved with one treatment. The mouse problem is being managed through Oxi6's 3-4 month program and I am very pleased with the process and the cost. If you ever require pest control, there is no need to contact anyone other than Oxi6!

Thank you for your positive review!

Sharon from Toronto
Sharon from Toronto
6 reviews Collingwood, ON

Bird nest removal

We had pigeons nesting in our soffits/eavestroughs in three different spots with bird poop and lots of noise. Steve came out and put aluminium mesh to resolve the issue. He was professional and patient and explained the situation to us. Vanessa who is in the office is professional, courteous, customer focused and prompt in responding to her emails. They did what the said they would do at the price they said and delivered with a high degree of customer service. Thank you so much Vanessa and Steve!

Thank you Sharon for your kind words. We are happy we could assist in getting your eaves fixed to prevent future issues. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you for your business!

Diane
Diane
0 reviews Collingwood, ON

assess home for possible pest issues

We recently called OxiSix to assess an issue at our home in Collingwood. Vanessa has been great to deal with - prompt, professional and responsive and happy to discuss a range of options for our consideration. They did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it and charged us the price they had quoted - that doesn't happen very often! It's easy to see why they recently won a Customer Service award. I recommend this company.

Hi Diane,
So happy we were able to provide you relief! Customer satisfaction is our main priority with Oxisix! As always, we will continue to be by your side and work with you to keeping those ants out of your home!
We appreciate the business!

jessrobertson26
jessrobertson26
0 reviews Stayner, ON

Pest control

Steve and Vanessa were fantastic. They were patient and reassuring and came to my home as many times that was needed to catch a very stubborn squirrel in my attic. They were always quick to answer the phone.

Hi Jess,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. As always, we're happy to hear you had a positive experience with us! No more sleepless nights!

tony
tony
0 reviews The Blue Mountains, ON

Carpenter Bee removal

Had an infestation of carpenter bees, and also required pest removal. Oxi6 recommended a great company for pest removal, and also sent out someone to my property to take care of the carpenter bee issue. I wasn't around, they did it all on the phone and then just emailed me an invoice. It was very easy and pleasant to deal with them, and I will be recommending their services to anyone who may need them.

Jason D.
Jason D.
0 reviews Waterloo, ON

Hornets nest problem

Very satisfied. Steve and Vanessa are great. Responsive and professional service. Steve explained all procedures very well. They went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied and the problem was solved. They came back to our house a second time - no questions asked. The even volunteered to come back and check on the problem while we were away. Personalized, reliable service is hard to find these days- kudos to you guys!

Hi Jason,
Thank you for your positive feedback! We strive to ensure our customers understand our treatment plan and what to expect thereafter. Glad you guys are finally able to get some relief knowing we're taking care of things while you're away. Thanks again for the business, we truly appreciate it!
Vanessa

S. G.
S. G.

Hornet nest removal

Done quickly and sufficiently. I resent being forced to write down at least 15 wirds.

Thank you for contacting us to get rid of your Hornets nest. We're pleased that you were satisfied with our work.

Mark
Mark
0 reviews Wasaga Beach, ON

Carpenter ant removal

I read the reviews online and they seemed good so I gave them a call. I talked to Vanessa and asked if she would be able to get rid of some carpenters in my home for me. There was a pause and then I said ants. She told me the initial cost and sent Steve out to the house within an hour to have a look. I had already removed the drywall and did some investigation. Steve came and had a look, asked my wife and I a lot of questions and explained all the products and options we had before starting any work. He spent about 2 hours pulling the insulation and vapour barrier down sprayed the big colony bagged everything and cleaned the room for us. We had another area with flying ants that he took care of with a different method and told us to keep them posted of any activity. Very friendly service and I like to support our local community. To anyone with an pest problem, when you see a few that is just the tip of the iceberg. If you are capable to pull down the drywal it's worth it to get access to the nest.

Targeting the nest directly is a very important step in getting rid of the issue. Although not always possible, we use various methods to ensure their food source (poison) gets back to the nest to eliminate the entire colony if it cannot be treated directly. Water damage can be far greater than we ever think and with that comes the unknown to the extent of the damage Carpenter Ants can make. Where there's 1 there's more! Thank you for choosing OxiSix to assist you in getting rid of the problem. We appreciate the business!

JJ
JJ
0 reviews Stayner, ON

Flea removal

Vanessa was exceptional to deal with from the first phone call to post treatment. She answered all of my questions and set us up with a next day appointment. She provided excellent prep information and peace of mind with a 90 day guarantee. We would, and will, recommend OxiSix to friends and family.

Thank you so much for your positive review! We always try to provide same or next day service. We are happy that the tip sheet also helped you prepare for the treatment - these prep sheets go a long way in the control of fleas to ensure proper treatment is completed. Thank you for your business!

More about Oxi6

OXISIX is a dynamic and environmentally friendly company offering professional services, serving the greater Simcoe County and more. We are a local, family owned & operated company, that provides you with personalized, quality service at affordable prices. Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of service. ...