Oxi6

Pest & Animal Control

Reviews for Oxi6

Sharon from Toronto
6 reviews Collingwood, ON

We had pigeons nesting in our soffits/eavestroughs in three different spots with bird poop and lots of noise. Steve came out and put aluminium mesh to resolve the issue. He was professional and patient and explained the situation to us. Vanessa who is in the office is professional, courteous, customer focused and prompt in responding to her emails. They did what the said they would do at the price they said and delivered with a high degree of customer service. Thank you so much Vanessa and Steve!

Thank you Sharon for your kind words. We are happy we could assist in getting your eaves fixed to prevent future issues. Your feedback is greatly appreciated! Thank you for your business!

Diane
1 review Collingwood, ON

We recently called OxiSix to assess an issue at our home in Collingwood. Vanessa has been great to deal with - prompt, professional and responsive and happy to discuss a range of options for our consideration. They did what they said they would do, when they said they would do it and charged us the price they had quoted - that doesn't happen very often! It's easy to see why they recently won a Customer Service award. I recommend this company.

Hi Diane,
So happy we were able to provide you relief! Customer satisfaction is our main priority with Oxisix! As always, we will continue to be by your side and work with you to keeping those ants out of your home!
We appreciate the business!

jessrobertson26
1 review Stayner, ON

Steve and Vanessa were fantastic. They were patient and reassuring and came to my home as many times that was needed to catch a very stubborn squirrel in my attic. They were always quick to answer the phone.

Hi Jess,

Thank you so much for your positive feedback. As always, we're happy to hear you had a positive experience with us! No more sleepless nights!

tony
1 review The Blue Mountains, ON

Had an infestation of carpenter bees, and also required pest removal. Oxi6 recommended a great company for pest removal, and also sent out someone to my property to take care of the carpenter bee issue. I wasn't around, they did it all on the phone and then just emailed me an invoice. It was very easy and pleasant to deal with them, and I will be recommending their services to anyone who may need them.

Jason D.
2 reviews Waterloo, ON

Very satisfied. Steve and Vanessa are great. Responsive and professional service. Steve explained all procedures very well. They went above and beyond to ensure we were satisfied and the problem was solved. They came back to our house a second time - no questions asked. The even volunteered to come back and check on the problem while we were away. Personalized, reliable service is hard to find these days- kudos to you guys!

Hi Jason,
Thank you for your positive feedback! We strive to ensure our customers understand our treatment plan and what to expect thereafter. Glad you guys are finally able to get some relief knowing we're taking care of things while you're away. Thanks again for the business, we truly appreciate it!
Vanessa

S. G.
2 reviews Collingwood, ON

Done quickly and sufficiently. I resent being forced to write down at least 15 wirds.

Thank you for contacting us to get rid of your Hornets nest. We're pleased that you were satisfied with our work.

Mark
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

I read the reviews online and they seemed good so I gave them a call. I talked to Vanessa and asked if she would be able to get rid of some carpenters in my home for me. There was a pause and then I said ants. She told me the initial cost and sent Steve out to the house within an hour to have a look. I had already removed the drywall and did some investigation. Steve came and had a look, asked my wife and I a lot of questions and explained all the products and options we had before starting any work. He spent about 2 hours pulling the insulation and vapour barrier down sprayed the big colony bagged everything and cleaned the room for us. We had another area with flying ants that he took care of with a different method and told us to keep them posted of any activity. Very friendly service and I like to support our local community. To anyone with an pest problem, when you see a few that is just the tip of the iceberg. If you are capable to pull down the drywal it's worth it to get access to the nest.

Targeting the nest directly is a very important step in getting rid of the issue. Although not always possible, we use various methods to ensure their food source (poison) gets back to the nest to eliminate the entire colony if it cannot be treated directly. Water damage can be far greater than we ever think and with that comes the unknown to the extent of the damage Carpenter Ants can make. Where there's 1 there's more! Thank you for choosing OxiSix to assist you in getting rid of the problem. We appreciate the business!

JJ
1 review Stayner, ON

Vanessa was exceptional to deal with from the first phone call to post treatment. She answered all of my questions and set us up with a next day appointment. She provided excellent prep information and peace of mind with a 90 day guarantee. We would, and will, recommend OxiSix to friends and family.

Thank you so much for your positive review! We always try to provide same or next day service. We are happy that the tip sheet also helped you prepare for the treatment - these prep sheets go a long way in the control of fleas to ensure proper treatment is completed. Thank you for your business!

mrs-ss
1 review Wasaga Beach, ON

The Oxi6 team was so thorough and professional. They were on time and efficient. They completely cleaned the webbing off the entire house and then treated it. We are so pleased with the professional service. We look forward to recoevng their ongoing yearly maintenance.

Thank you for your positive review! We strive on positive customer experiences and are pleased you called us to help get rid of the spiders, now you can enjoy your outdoors! See you all in spring! Thanks again for your business!

Happy C.
1 review Collingwood, ON

We had some funny looking insects on the back deck of our new house. Was really not sure what they were so called the pros to take care of it. They came right over, identified them and exterminated them with an hour. Very impressed and highly recommended

Thank you for your positive feedback! The box elder bugs are quite common this time of year, and we're happy to get you back outdoors to enjoy the summer on your patio! Welcome to collingwood, and thank you for your business!

More about Oxi6

OXISIX is a dynamic and environmentally friendly company offering professional services, serving the greater Simcoe County and more. We are a local, family owned & operated company, that provides you with personalized, quality service at affordable prices. Our mission is to provide our clients with the highest level of service. ...