Ottawa ON K0A 2Z0

Reviews for Horizon Plumbing And Piping Systems

Robert Santarelli from Ottawa
Robert Santarelli from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Basic plumbing - leaking in powder room

Marc was professional and accommodating and easily addressed the issue, which was the result of improperly installed toilet. He fully explained the work being performed and was even kind enough to briefly check out some other minor plumbing concerns I had around the house - friendly and professional experience which I would not hesitate to recommend.

Thanks for the great review Robert. I hope you don't miss montreal to much. Ottawa is a great city. You will love it in no time.

Vance from Ottawa
Vance from Ottawa

Toilet and dishwasher

Marc has been an excellent source for all our plumbing needs. He is very knowledgable in his field and shows that he loves what he does. We appreciate and trust his honesty. We will continue to call him if needed and recommend him to others. THANKS!

I'm always happy to help Vance. Thanks for the bottle of red. Good choice.

Nigel from Ottawa
Nigel from Ottawa

Drain Clearing

Great service and response time. The company will be coming back shortly to flush the problem line. Would certainly recommend Horizon Plumbing to anybody - it is clear that this new company is looking to build a solid reputation in Ottawa.

Thanks for the kind words Nigel. I appreciate the support.

Dee from Ottawa
Dee from Ottawa

Washing maching install

When I bought my new washing machine the delivery company wasn't able to install because the old hose was seized onto the pipe. I was really happy with how quickly Marc was able to respond to call and fix the problem. I had used Marc in the past to help with a dishwasher install and would recommend his services to anyone in need of plumbing help. Thanks again Marc!!

Anything to get you back to washing clothes again !! :)
I was happy to help out.

Tom W from Ottawa
Tom W from Ottawa

Various plumbing repair

We had a small leak and some other minor work to be done on a short notice. Marc was great to deal with, he replied to my call promptly, knew exactly what to do when he arrived and had all of the correct pieces for the repair work. Also, he arrived at the time he said he would and called 30 minutes before arrival to confirm. He left the work site clean and tidy, could not ask for better service.

Thanks so much for the review Tom. I hope Toronto is treating you well.

Whitneyfrom Ottawa
Whitneyfrom Ottawa

Installation

Marc installed the dishwasher, washer & dryer in my new build condo as the builder does not do the installation. Marc did a great job and he's also very knowledgeable. Some parts were missing that should have been included so he told me I could contact the builder and be reimbursed for parts I had to purchase. He also noticed damage on one of my appliances that I had missed and he advised me to state it on my 30 day inspection. Very happy with Marc's work and advice.

Thanks for the great review Garylyn. Nice weather for a run.

Dale Morris from Ottawa
Dale Morris from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Kitchen faucet replacement, Toilet drip fix

Mark was fantastic. He responded to my inquiry quickly, provided me a photo of the faucet via email, and booked my service for the following week. During his visit he was friendly, efficient and did quality work, and cleaned up before leaving. Plus, he loves dogs -- which my terrier appreciated!

I'm glad I could help Dale. Thanks for helping me get my boots back. :)

Brent Blaseg from Ottawa
Brent Blaseg from Ottawa

Plumbing

My main drain in the basement backed up and I called Horizon. To my surprise the plumber recommended a camera inspection at no charge (apparently at Horizon the camera is a tool and not an additional charge - nice!). After the inspection we noticed that there were tree roots in the line. Work was able to be done right away and a couple of short hours later the roots were out of the pipe and all was right again with the plumbing. Service was fast, efficient, courteous and professional. I would definitely recommend this company to any and all in need of plumbing services!

Thanks for the review brent. That was alot of roots :)

Mark MacLean from Ottawa
Mark MacLean from Ottawa

Plumbing Upgrades

613-878-4583
Ottawa
K0A 2Z0

Horizon Plumbing (Mark Rainville) is our go to guy as his experience, knowledge and professionalism is bar none. His pricing is great and he is passionate about his work and your satisfaction.

Thanks for the great comments Marc, we are always here to help.

More about Horizon Plumbing And Piping Systems

Mission Statement:
At Horizon Plumbing and Piping Systems our professionals aim to out perform the competition. If you are looking to get it done once and get it done right, we are your choice. With multiple generations of knowledge, we offer you the value of experience while embracing the most modern progressive techniques to guarantee a worry free outcome. We back this with a lifetime underground warranty and a 2 year above ground warranty.

Horizon Plumbing and Piping Systems owner and founder Marc Rainville is a licensed plumber with more then 20 years experience in the field of plumbing. Also a certified Electronic Engineer, Marc specializes in solving problems and troubleshooting issues in a smarter and more efficient manner, saving you time and putting some of your hard earned money back in your pocket. We are a fully equipped company and can handle anything from the smallest household leaks to large building maintenance. Feel free to give us a call to see if we are the right plumbing company for your project.

Plumbing
Water Piping of Choice We carry and install all types of water piping. Our preferred piping choice is Wersbo Aquapex. This material carries a 25 Year manufacturers warranty. Guaranteeing that your investment into your plumbing system is long term.
Small household repairs Drain Cleaning of all Sizes Drain Flushing Camera Inspection and Locations Small and Large renovations Commercial maintenance Commercial installations and projects Well Licensed and certified
There are many great Bands and styles to choose in the industry. However some can be very difficult to service. We always recommend three in particular. American Standard, Delta and Moen. The ability to easily service these products along with readily available parts are saving you time and money.
Keep it simple. Todays cars are so advanced that when they break down or need replacement parts they cost a small fortune. The same can be said for plumbing fixtures. Over complicated fixtures can often lead to complicated repair solutions down the road.
An Industry first. Have you ever wanted peace of mind that the job was done right. Call us for a blocked main drain and the camera inspection is always free. We aim to do the job right the first time and the camera will prove it. This is roughly a $300 service city wide. We believe the Camera is a tool not a cash grab.
2014