Horizon Plumbing And Piping Systems

Cathy McGovern, Ottawa
Cathy McGovern, Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Replace Kitchen Faucet

Marc picked out the type of faucet I needed. He and his colleague were on time, friendly, very professional, and had the new faucet installed in less than 1 hr. It looks great and works like a charm! The price was quite reasonable too. What more could a client want from a company? What a pleasure this company is to deal with....Thanks Marc!

The pleasure was ours. Its easy to provide professional services to clients like yourself. Don't hesitate if you need anything.

Elliott B from Ottawa
Elliott B from Ottawa

shower repair

Emailed Marc on Wed at 8pm for a broken shower handle. My call was returned at 7:30am on Thursday and by 1pm Marc and his team were at my place. Great customer service and walked me through the repairs. Would definitely reco Horizon Plumbing

Glad we could be of service Elliot. Until next time.

Wendy from KARS
Wendy from KARS

Kitchen and Bath Reno

Marc responded promptly to my service requests, allowing my kitchen and bath Reno to remain on schedule and returning on several occasions to ensure I gained back modern conveniences, such as, the use of my shower, dishwasher and fridge water at the earliest possible time. Marc is very knowledgable at his trade and provides quality work at a reasonable price.

Its funny how we take those modern convienences for granted when we lose them. I was happy to help.

Ann from Ottawa
Ann from Ottawa

Posi Temp Shower Valve Install

I had large well known Co come in and attempt the repair by only changing the cartridge in my condo. When that wasn't effective - I was told they don't guarantee their work. When I asked if the person they sent was a plumber - I got no response. Their quote for the new work was much higher. I changed to Horizons and their final price was much lower and he guarantees this type of work for 1 year. He was fast, efficient and easy to deal with. I recommend him and this company.

It was great chatting with you Ann. Good luck with the renos. Don't hesitate if you need anything.

Robert Santarelli from Ottawa
Robert Santarelli from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Basic plumbing - leaking in powder room

Marc was professional and accommodating and easily addressed the issue, which was the result of improperly installed toilet. He fully explained the work being performed and was even kind enough to briefly check out some other minor plumbing concerns I had around the house - friendly and professional experience which I would not hesitate to recommend.

Thanks for the great review Robert. I hope you don't miss montreal to much. Ottawa is a great city. You will love it in no time.

Vance from Ottawa
Vance from Ottawa

Toilet and dishwasher

Marc has been an excellent source for all our plumbing needs. He is very knowledgable in his field and shows that he loves what he does. We appreciate and trust his honesty. We will continue to call him if needed and recommend him to others. THANKS!

I'm always happy to help Vance. Thanks for the bottle of red. Good choice.

Nigel from Ottawa
Nigel from Ottawa

Drain Clearing

Great service and response time. The company will be coming back shortly to flush the problem line. Would certainly recommend Horizon Plumbing to anybody - it is clear that this new company is looking to build a solid reputation in Ottawa.

Thanks for the kind words Nigel. I appreciate the support.

Dee from Ottawa
Dee from Ottawa

Washing maching install

When I bought my new washing machine the delivery company wasn't able to install because the old hose was seized onto the pipe. I was really happy with how quickly Marc was able to respond to call and fix the problem. I had used Marc in the past to help with a dishwasher install and would recommend his services to anyone in need of plumbing help. Thanks again Marc!!

Anything to get you back to washing clothes again !! :)
I was happy to help out.

Tom W from Ottawa
Tom W from Ottawa

Various plumbing repair

We had a small leak and some other minor work to be done on a short notice. Marc was great to deal with, he replied to my call promptly, knew exactly what to do when he arrived and had all of the correct pieces for the repair work. Also, he arrived at the time he said he would and called 30 minutes before arrival to confirm. He left the work site clean and tidy, could not ask for better service.

Thanks so much for the review Tom. I hope Toronto is treating you well.

More about Horizon Plumbing And Piping Systems

Mission Statement:
At Horizon Plumbing and Piping Systems our professionals aim to out perform the competition. If you are looking to get it done once and get it done right, we are your choice. With multiple generations of knowledge, we offer you the value of experience while embracing the most modern progressive techniques to guarantee a worry free outcome. We back this with a lifetime underground warranty and a 2 year above ground warranty.

Horizon Plumbing and Piping Systems owner and founder Marc Rainville is a licensed plumber with more then 20 years experience in the field of plumbing. Also a certified Electronic Engineer, Marc specializes in solving problems and troubleshooting issues in a smarter and more efficient manner, saving you time and putting some of your hard earned money back in your pocket. We are a fully equipped company and can handle anything from the smallest household leaks to large building maintenance. Feel free to give us a call to see if we are the right plumbing company for your project.

Plumbing
Water Piping of Choice We carry and install all types of water piping. Our preferred piping choice is Wersbo Aquapex. This material carries a 25 Year manufacturers warranty. Guaranteeing that your investment into your plumbing system is long term.
Small household repairs Drain Cleaning of all Sizes Drain Flushing Camera Inspection and Locations Small and Large renovations Commercial maintenance Commercial installations and projects Well Licensed and certified
There are many great Bands and styles to choose in the industry. However some can be very difficult to service. We always recommend three in particular. American Standard, Delta and Moen. The ability to easily service these products along with readily available parts are saving you time and money.
Keep it simple. Todays cars are so advanced that when they break down or need replacement parts they cost a small fortune. The same can be said for plumbing fixtures. Over complicated fixtures can often lead to complicated repair solutions down the road.
An Industry first. Have you ever wanted peace of mind that the job was done right. Call us for a blocked main drain and the camera inspection is always free. We aim to do the job right the first time and the camera will prove it. This is roughly a $300 service city wide. We believe the Camera is a tool not a cash grab.
2014