Horizon Plumbing And Piping Systems

Tarek in Ottawa
Tarek in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

excellent company

I had a relatively large job done with the firm - starting from installation of 3 toilets, including several electronic bidets and a kitchen faucet. The staff was friendly and professional, and they went out of their way to accommodate me especially in cleanup and disposal.

Thank you so much for the kind words Tarek! :)

Lauren in Ottawa
Lauren in Ottawa

Basement Bathroom Rough In

We had Horizon Plumbing in to rough in a basement bathroom/laundry room, and run the associated water lines. From start to finish, everyone involved with the job were professional, respectful, and easy to work with. Mark was thorough and upfront about building codes and cost when he provided our quote. Billy, in the front office, is quick to respond and worked with us to find times that fit within our schedules. The subcontractors that completed the concrete work were quick, conscientious, and did a great job cleaning up. The whole job was completed in two stages, and with great care and quality. Overall, excellent experience, and we would highly recommend Horizon Plumbing. Thank you Mark, and team, for the great work!!

Thanks Lauren, we are nothing without happy and satisfied clients! So glad everything went so smoothly. :)

LD
LD
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Great work for Kitchen Reno

I recently had Horizon Plumbing re-locate the plumbing for my kitchen renovation. Phil did a terrific job of moving the existing plumbing to a new location in the kitchen. He did everything very efficiently with minimum impact. Once the new cabinets were installed, Phil returned to connect the new plumbing and dishwasher. Again, everything was done quickly and professionally. Phil spent the extra time to provide good tips for keeping the plumbing running smoothly and recommended environmentally friendly products to keep the pipes clean. I would highly recommend Horizon Plumbing!

Thank you so much for your kind review Liz! :)

North in Toronto
North in Toronto

Basement bathroom renovation

I hired Horizon plumbing and Piping Systems to move a bathroom in my basement. They decommissioned the old plumbing, roughed in the new plumbing and installed a back up valve (a few months later, my neighbour's basements flooded after a heavy rainfall that caused water to back up into their basements, but mine stayed dry). Horizon made sure to get the necessary approvals and inspections from City of Ottawa. Staff were always courteous, showed up on time and cleaned up. When the walls, floors and vanity were ready, Horizon came back to install the toilet, sink and shower valve. The work was very well done and I am very happy with my new bathroom. They are running a very efficient operation with very helpful staff in the office and in the field. Several problems that are inevitable with renovations in an older house were avoided because they have the experience and knowledge to anticipate issues. I have recommended them to friends who were also very satisfied.

Thank you so much for this wonderful review! :) We are always happy to help.

Maxim Camerer
Maxim Camerer

Powder room plumbing

Horizon plumbing did a complete plumbing set-up for our new powder room. I am very pleased with the quality of their work. We also took advantage of having a plumber in the house to do some minor fixes in the bathrooms upstairs. The plumber (thank you, Paul!) was able to fix the flow in one shower, and eliminated the leak in the other.
Job well-done!

Thank you so much for taking the time to write this wonderful review. Paul is definitely a big asset to our team. We look forward to working with you again in the future. :)

Mark
Mark

Kitchen and Laundry reno

Horizon Plumbing helped us with a kitchen and laundry room renovation project. The team at Horizon was great. They explained all the work that needed to be done and how best to accomplish it.

I go back to Horizon for any plumbing work I need wether it be large or small.

Thanks Mark, we appreciate you taking the time to write us this wonderful review. :)

Dave in Ottawa
Dave in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Recirc Install plus other small items

I recently discovered Horizon and I have to say so far I'm very impressed. Marc and his crew are very knowledgeable with all aspects of my rural well and treatment setup. Crew texted when enroute, did the job quickly, explained everything thoroughly, and cleaned up after themselves.

Job quoted above included the installation of resin kit for our softener, recirc system for the ensuite with a spare valve, and a wax ring replacement for a downstairs toilet.

Don't hesitate to call them. They're my new go-to for plumbing.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this kind review Dave. :)

Lisa
Lisa

Kitchen and Bathroom Repairs

Very courteous and efficient service and quick response time is really appreciated especially knowing right now a lot of trades are quite busy. I truly appreciate them offering options for my recent bathroom fix and then accommodating a next day service for kitchen fix 4 days prior to Christmas. I have used Horizon in the past and would highly recommend using their services.

Thank you so much Lisa, always a pleasure assisting you with your plumbing needs. Happy Holidays!

Private User reviews Ottawa, ON

New Toilet Installation

After reading all the great reviews, I chose them and they were perfect. The new toilet was expensive - my choice - but their service fee was reasonable. They promptly answered all my inquiries, ordered the toilet, checked with me regarding the price and then booked an installation and arrived on time. They are a well managed firm. The plumber was courteous, neat and skilled. Couldn’t have asked for more. I’ll return to them.

Thank you so much for this thoughtful review. :)

Ryan
Ryan

Replace Outdoor Water Shutoff Valve

I was in search of a plumber to replace my outdoor water shutoff valve and reached out to a few companies for quotes. Horizon Plumbing was first to respond and I am so happy I went with them.

From the moment I contacted them, they were professional, courteous, and provided me with an appointment date and time within a few hours.

I got text notifications for my initial appointment and updates when they were on their way. It was great to also get a 1 hour time window versus the 4-6 hour windows of some of the other companies.

Marc from Horizon arrived right on time and got straight to work. The job was completed quickly, and efficiently. he took the time to show me the work he completed and also double checked my other valves to make sure there was no issues.

The job was within the quote with no hidden costs and I really appreciated the professional service.

Thank you for the great job, I will definitely call Horizon in the future for any plumbing issues.

Thanks so much for taking the time to write this kind review Ryan! It was a pleasure working with you. :)

More about Horizon Plumbing And Piping Systems

At Horizon Plumbing & Piping Systems, the health, safety and well being of our customers, employees and partners is our priority. We are implementing measures to help keep everyone safe. As the Covid-19 pandemic evolves

Our professionals aim to out perform the competition. If you are looking to get it done once and get it done right, we are your choice. With multiple generations of knowledge, we offer you the value of experience while embracing the most modern progressive techniques to guarantee a worry free outcome. We back this with a lifetime underground warranty and a 2 year above ground warranty.

Horizon Plumbing and Piping Systems owner and founder Marc Rainville is a licensed plumber with more then 20 years experience in the field of plumbing. Also a certified Electronic Engineer, Marc specializes in solving problems and troubleshooting issues in a smarter and more efficient manner, saving you time and putting some of your hard earned money back in your pocket. We are a fully equipped company and can handle anything from the smallest household leaks to large building maintenance. Feel free to give us a call to see if we are the right plumbing company for your project.

Plumbing
Water Piping of Choice We carry and install all types of water piping. Our preferred piping choice is Wersbo Aquapex. This material carries a 25 Year manufacturers warranty. Guaranteeing that your investment into your plumbing system is long term.
- Residential repairs and installations - Drain cleaning of all sizes - Drain flushing - Camera inspection - Small and l​arge renovations - Commercial maintenance - Commercial installations and projects
There are many great brands and styles to choose from in the industry. However, some can be very difficult to service. We always recommend three in particular. American Standard, Delta and Moen. The ability to easily service these products along with readily available parts are saving you time and money.
Keep it simple. Today's cars are so advanced that when they break down or need replacement parts they cost a small fortune. The same can be said for plumbing fixtures. Over complicated fixtures can often lead to complicated repair solutions down the road.
An Industry first. Have you ever wanted peace of mind that the job was done right? Call us for a blocked main drain and the camera inspection is always free. We aim to do the job right the first time and the camera will prove it. This is roughly a $300 service city wide. We believe the camera is a tool not a cash grab.
2014