HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Ottawa  >  Horizon Plumbing and Piping Systems
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Horizon Plumbing and Piping Systems

sbwarren.ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Quick service, very professional, and not an over-sell on anything. They explained everything they did and told me what would be recommended in the future. Very reasonable price too.

Job Price

Those drains never worked better. Thanks for the wonderful review.

jean in Ottawa
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Was one of four plumbers I called lamenting frequent mixing valve replacements (4-5 in ~7 years) and hot water flow issue to one shower when another was running despite pressure balancing valves at the shower. Marc at Horizon Plumbing was only one to point out that the mixing valve had not been installed properly and as a result was always warm from hot water convection effect (plus I keep the tank at max for dishwasher line before mixing valve), likely wearing it out faster. He also recommended going to larger 3/4" mixing valve with hot water pulled from 3/4" feed using 3/4 pipe (instead of the 1/2" pipe the builder put in). Worked beautifully. Also had him add shutoffs to make replacing mixing valve in future easier (i.e. no need to drain the lines), though hopefully it won't be as often. Price was very competitive and job done very professionally.

Job Price

You are an educated customer that knew exactly what he wanted. Thanks for the great review Jean. It's much appreciated.

maryleawhiting
1 review Ottawa, ON

Steve and Paul were the gentlemen who completed the work. They were extremely professional, very quick but also very thorough. They left the house spotless and followed through on what was required. I would highly recommend their services to anyone!

Job Price

It took us an extra try But we got it done :)
Thanks for the great review.

dw in
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

Thanks much to Horizon Plumbing and Cedric for the prompt & professional service in changing the mixing valve on my hot water tank.....same-day service and I now have hot water again!

Job Price

We are always glad to help. Thank you for the review.

Chrissy L.
1 review Ottawa, ON

We had previously used Marc from Horizon Plumbing and Piping System to have an exterior hot and cold tap installed in our backyard to get ready for a backyard rink. The job was prefect and the location after the installation was left spotless. Marc did an awesome job, he arrive on time he was professional yet down to earth, honest with us about the costs involved there was no "surprise" add ons. So when our faucet for our jacuzzi tub broke, it was no question whom we would be calling. Again Marc left us 100% satisfied. He was friendly and personable and we were left feeling that he sincerely wishes to help his customers and that we were not just another job.
We would highly recommend Marc!

Job Price

Glad to hear the rink was well used.
Thanks for the great review Chrissy.

Matt
1 review Ottawa, ON

Horizon came to replace an old leaky laundry sink faucet today. The work was professional, well don, quick and at a very fair price. I would highly recommend Horizon to anyone.

Job Price

Thanks for the great review Matt. Safe trip back to Toronto.

alanrhoades
1 review Ottawa, ON

My toilet on the main floor it was bubbling. I called Horizon and they responded quickly and did a full Video inspection. We are now aware of the problems and will definitely use Horizon again in the future.

Job Price

Good luck with the digging Allen. And thanks for the review.

HomeStars in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

My drain pipes were plugged and my floor drain was overflowing.
I called Horizon and booked an appointment. Guy showed up at the time agreed. His work was excellent. He had the pipes cleared in no time. Guy's work is excellent -- effective, efficient and clean - all round very pleasant to deal with. I would certainly use Horizon the next time that I needed some plumbing work done.

Job Price

Guy will be happy to hear this. Thanks for the wonderful review.

Benita
1 review Ottawa, ON

Mark was reliable and informative about the problem. He repaired it, and did another small on the job repair to my furnace humidifier as well. All went smoothly, and I was very satisfied.

Job Price

Glad we were able to help Benita. Give us a call if you have any issues.

Christal L.
1 review Ottawa, ON

I was very please with how quickly Horizon Plumbing was able to book me in. Marc arrived at the time we had agreed upon. He was polite, professional and efficient. The issue was fixed and the cost was very reasonable. I will definitely be using Horizon Plumbing in the future and wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to others.

Job Price

Thanks for the great review Crystal and for referring your neighbour to me. Much appreciated.

More about Horizon Plumbing and Piping Systems

Mission Statement:
At Horizon Plumbing and Piping Systems our professionals aim to out perfrom the competition. If you are looking to get it done once and get it done right, we are your choice. With multiple generations of knowledge, we offer you the value of experience while embracing the most modern progressive techniques to guarantee a worry free outcome. We back this with a Lifetime underground warranty and a 1 year above ground warranty.

Horizon Plumbing and Piping Systems owner and founder Marc Rainville Is a licensed plumber with more then 20 years experience in the field of plumbing. Also a certified Electronic Engineer, Marc specializes in solving problems and troubleshooting issues in a smarter and more efficient manner, saving you time and putting some of your hard earned money back in your pocket. We are a fully equipped company and can handle anything from the smallest household leaks to large building maintenance. Feel free to give us a call to see if we are the right plumbing company for your project.

Plumbing
Water Piping of Choice We carry and install all types of water piping. Our preferred piping choice is Wersbo Aquapex. This material carries a 25 Year manufacturers warranty. Guaranteeing that your investment into your plumbing system is long term.
Small household repairs Drain Cleaning of all Sizes Drain Flushing Camera Inspection and Locations Small and Large renovations Commercial maintenance Commercial installations and projects Well Licensed and certified
There are many great Bands and styles to choose in the industry. However some can be very difficult to service. We always recommend three in particular. American Standard, Delta and Moen. The ability to easily service these products along with readily available parts are saving you time and money.
Keep it simple. Todays cars are so advanced that when they break down or need replacement parts they cost a small fortune. The same can be said for plumbing fixtures. Over complicated fixtures can often lead to complicated repair solutions down the road.
An Industry first. Have you ever wanted peace of mind that the job was done right. Call us for a blocked main drain and the camera inspection is always free. We aim to do the job right the first time and the camera will prove it. This is roughly a $300 service city wide. We believe the Camera is a tool not a cash grab.
2014