JD Restoration & Construction

Reviews for JD Restoration & Construction

ksturgeon27
ksturgeon27

Basement renovation

Renovated basement, installed subflooring, new flooring, created closets, new full bathroom and laundry room. Completely painted, new trim and new staircase.

Most excellent work and guys were really friendly and accommodating.

Thanks very much for the kind reviews, the guys from JD Restoration & Construction enjoyed working at your place. Next time don't feed them so much they will finish faster !!! Looking forward to working with you on the next project.

JDEN
JDEN
0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Complete Bathroom Renovation including tear out and reinstallation with additional lighting and fan added

John was very professional right from the start. Unlike other contractors, John gets back to you and takes the time to answer your questions (and we had lots as it was our first major renovation project). He's the main point of contact throughout the entire project. We had Dave as our main contractor and what an absolutely fantastic and knowledgeable individual!! He "saved" us from a few problems like crooked ceilings and tile layout that could have been disastrous to the final look of the project. He even took the time to draw out the individual tiles on our wall to make us "see" what it would look like. He was very easy to work with and always left the place clean and tidy at the end of the day. Near the end of our project we had a few outstanding items and this is what worried me the most as I'd heard horror stories about contractors not coming back for months (or ever) to complete the job...but not John and his crew!! They were back and completed the job without issue. John's quotes are gold - we paid what he quoted and he didn't "nickel and dime" for extras. While the initial timeline of two weeks was not met, it was worth the wait to have things done right and we told him that up front. I'd definitely recommend JD Restoration & Construction to anyone and will use him and his crew on future renovation projects.

Wow ! Thanks so much for the kind words, we enjoyed completing this project for you, and look forward to the next job.

Joseph Truscott CPA in Hamilton
Joseph Truscott CPA in Hamilton

Complete building renovation

Our office was totally renovated by JD Restoration & Construction after a devastating fire.

John's team were incredibly detailed in their workmanship.

Our clients are constantly complimenting their work and the beautiful job done on our building. We highly recommend JD Restoration & Construction and would use them again if the need arose.

Thanks very much for the kind words, JD Restoration & Construction enjoyed working with you on this project. While this process was much longer than anyone could have expected I am glad we could see the project through to completion and hopefully exceeded your expectations. We look forward to the next project.

mandi.pereira65
mandi.pereira65

Kitchen Renovation

John from JD Construction is amazing. I hired a contractor that left me after demolishing my kitchen, took my money and never came back. As busy as John was he made a point of starting on my kitchen within a day of me hiring him and always dealt with my crazy questions with patience and understanding. John gave me my dream kitchen within 4 weeks and restored my faith in contractors. I will recommend JD Construction to everyone and I will definitely be using JD Construction again. Thank you John for everything!

Mandi, JD Restoration & Construction was glad we could help you through this and restore your faith in contractors the bad ones do give us all a bad name. Hope you enjoy your new space let me know if we can help you with any other projects.

donnadanks
donnadanks
1 review Hamilton, ON

remove existing carpet and under pad and install vinyl planking; install base shoe to cover gap between old flooring and new,

John and his team, Domenic and Taylor, were great to work with. They were always easy to talk to if I had any questions and they would explain everything so I was clear as to what steps would be taken next. Their finishing work was excellent. Had an issue with water leaking to one corner of our family room and John came right away to assess the problem and took immediate steps to correct it. I couldn't be happier with my new floors and the installation process. I will use JD Restoration & Construction for any future projects.

Thanks Donna the JD Restoration & Construction enjoyed working at your home, and thanks for giving the knucklehead who locked his keys in the truck a ride to get spare set. We look forward to the next project.

Private User reviews Hamilton, ON

master bathroom reno

JD Construction was referred to us to help finish off our master bathroom. The owner John's knowledge, experience, recommendations, and sense of humour were a perfect match. His employees were very receptive, fantastic and professional. JD construction definitely restored our faith in contractors. Look foreward to using them in a future project.

Thanks very much for the kind words, Dave and Taylor enjoyed working in your home. The cat story will live on for ever. We look forward to your next project.

mcgoldrick
mcgoldrick

Bathroom reno

They were professional and cleaned up everything and made us aware of any issues that came up in a timely manner

Thanks very much Scott, JD Restoration & Construction enjoyed working at your home and look forward to your next project

Wilf a.
Wilf a.

Bathroom renovation

We hired JD restoration to install a new bathtub and surround. John and his crew did an amazing job. They showed up everyday on time and cleaned up after they were done. They are true professionals and we will definitely call them again for future projects. Thank you again for our new tub, we love it.

Thank you very much for the kind words JD Restoration & Construction enjoyed completing this project for you and look forward to your next renovation.

LAURIE
LAURIE

Basement Renovation

John and his crew are amazing! They came in to a blank slate, gave us a beautiful bathroom, 2 bedrooms and storage areas. They were very concentious, were there on time every day and kept the area clean. I can't say enough about how easy they are to work with! We are more than thrilled with the results...and all on budget and faster than quoted!

Thanks very much for the kind words, JD Restoration & Construction enjoyed working in your home. Looking forward to your next project. Thanks

Toni and Dave Sbranchella in Hamilton
Toni and Dave Sbranchella in Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

Livingroom Reno

We were very pleased with the renovations from JD Restoration and Construction. John gave us some great suggestions and love our new floor to ceiling fireplace with built ins, new bar area and pot lights. His team is professional, friendly, efficient and on track with time line. The work space was always left tidy after a days work. We could not be happier with our new space. John and his team definitely gave us a beautiful room to relax and enjoy in! An absolute 5 star rating and would recommend to anyone looking to update. Thanks John for fulfilling our vision. Toni and Dave Sbranchella

Thanks Very Much Toni & Dave the guys from JD Restorations really enjoyed working at your place, we are looking forward to your next reno !!!!

More about JD Restoration & Construction

Locally owned and operated restoration and construction company with over twenty years of experience in the GTA. JD Restoration & Construction was founded over 40 years ago and has been carried on by generations of skilled General Contractors. We always have and always will stand behind our work and we ...
Looking for Bathroom Renovation pros in Burlington?