Heatmaster Services

Jose from Calgary
Jose from Calgary

Furnace repair

**GREAT, PROMPT SERVICE, FAST AND EXPLAINED EVERYTHING**

I called for a Furnace repair first thing in the morning. The owner Dimitri was at my house in about an hour. He did a quick walk through, diagnosed the problem while explaining what he was doing.

Dimitri actually had the part to get my Furnace working again stocked in his van. Less than 10min later, it was working great

Total time of visit: MAAAAAYBE 30 minutes.

Thank you Heatmaster! Your company provides great customer service!! I wish more company's were like yours!

Esther from Cochrane
Esther from Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Install Humidifier

Its refreshing to find people who actually care and take the time to explain a product to you. Dmitri was on time, very courteous and took the time to explain the features and maintenance of my new humidifier. I'm very happy to have found someone I can trust. Id highly recommend him to anyone.

Asif from Calgary
Asif from Calgary

furnace repair

Great service, very professional and reliable. Very reasonable price and performed excellent job. I'll use this company again for sure. Very knowledgeable and went beyond customer service to provide service.

Alex from Calgary
Alex from Calgary

furnace upgrade

We recently got a furnace upgrade done by Heatmaster Services and were blown away by the fantastic service we received. Dmitri was very pleasant to deal with as well as informative. He gave us awesome tips on how to increase our energy efficiency and keep our furnace in good working order for years to come. I have been highly recommending Heatmaster to my family and friends ever since. I'm not one to write reviews but his exceptional service prompted me to share my experience.

More about Heatmaster Services

Do you have No Heat in winter? AC not working in summer? Is the furnace making a funny noise? Does it feel too cold or too hot even after adjusting the temperature in your home? Call us! We can help.

Heatmaster Services is fully licensed and insured, offering a wide range of products and services to improve your home comfort, including 24/7 emergency repair on all furnace/AC makes and models. With over 15 years of industry experience, we will assess your existing system and recommend improvements, if needed, only! Our technicians are professional, knowledgeable and courteous. No sales pressure, No scare tactics, No hidden charges. We take great pride in educating our customers on how their system operates and will answer any questions that you may have.

Heatmaster Services was established in Calgary in 2014, with over 15 years of industry experience under our belt, you can rest assured that your home is in experienced hands. Regardless of the situation, our knowledgeable team will be able to assess, improve, repair, or replace your existing home comfort system to ensure your utmost safety and satisfaction. We place our customers’ needs above all else, which is why we firmly believe in total honesty and transparency – we believe that an educated homeowner is a happy homeowner. Our team will go over every detail of your home comfort system to ensure that the product you are choosing is the right fit for you and your family. We don’t believe in scare tactics, hidden charges or sales pressure, just good old-fashioned pride and integrity in what we do.
Our promise to you is to always perform our best work, never recommend unnecessary improvements or replacements, and above all, keep you informed, satisfied and confident in your decision to choose Heatmaster Services for all your residential heating and cooling needs.