Heatmaster Services

Calgary AB T2Y 1Y7

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for Heatmaster Services

New West Video in Richmond
New West Video in Richmond

Ac installation

We are very happy with all consultations we received prior the installation, speed and quality of services and knowledge!
Keep it up!
Thank you.

Ron in Calgary
Ron in Calgary

Excellent & Professional Service in Replacing Faulty Aircon

I had an old aircon replaced previously by Advanpro but their poor workmanship resulted in my aircon malfunctioning prematurely within 3 years. Unfortunately, they wanted to charge me a ridiculous amount to replace it with a refurbished unit even though I had warranty. I turned to Heatmaster and found Dimitri to be knowledgeable and understanding, and very willing to help me replace the entire faulty aircon system with a completely new one at a fraction of Advanpro's exorbitant cost to repair/replace. Not only did Dimitri explain in detail what was wrong with the previous install, he was on time, always answers my queries, very polite, and did everything to my complete satisfaction. I am thankful to Heatmaster for saving me this hot summer with their quick response to my urgent request to have a new aircon. Next time, I won't make the same mistake by choosing a big company for my HVAC needs because there are too many red tapes and high employee turnovers. Heatmaster may be a smaller company but they definitely know what they are doing and highly professional in every aspect.

Viktor
Viktor

Installation of new furnace and AC unit

Got new furnace and AC unit installed, very professional and efficient team. Very clean and knowledgeable guys, project was completed in time as it was scheduled originally. Super good team. Highly recommended!!!

Calvin in High River
Calvin in High River

Furnace Replacement and New AC

I recently purchased my first house, which had a furnace from the 70s and no air conditioning. I called Heatmaster and they took care of everything, including disposal of the old furnace. At all times they were very polite, very professional, and helped explain anything I was unfamiliar with as a first time homeowner.

If I ever need more help in the future, or if someone I know needs a recommendation, I'll be calling Heatmaster.

L in Calgary
L in Calgary

AC Unit and Coil Install

We were refired to Heatmasters when we decided to have a new air conditioner installed in our home. I had the pleasure of dealing with Dimitri and he was Awesome! He came to give us a quote promptly, he explained the options for AC units and explained the differences between them. He made professional observation and suggestions on our current furnace and the unit needed to best suit our home. He never pushed or tired to upsell any product or service, but gave options and explained to us the differences that were available to us, and his professional option on the balance of cost and quality. Once the install was completed, they had everything cleaned up and I mean cleaned up! It was like we clean up ourselves. There wasnt a single thing I had to vacuum sweep or pick up. This was the icing on the cake knowing I made the right choice with HeatMaster. I defiantly recommend HeatMaster Services for HVAC work and repair. They have now become my contact for future services I may require in the future for out new home. Thank you Heatmasters!
Thank you Dimitri, and your awesome team.
Leo

Tatiana in Airdrie
Tatiana in Airdrie

Airconditioner

My husband and I would like to express to our great appreciation for the excellent work Dmitri Bakanov preformed installing our air conditioner unit. He and his staff was very informative, quick, professional, and very pleasant to deal with. We would recommend Dmitri to everyone.

UKROP.CA
UKROP.CA

10 stars furnace replacement

Called Heatmaster Services for estimate and received professional and most importantly honet consultation on what needs and what does not need replacement. Rare approach these days. Replacement was schedulled for the next day which was fantastic considering below zero temperatures in my case. Professional and high skilled installers. Kept my place clean which was highly appreciated.
Customer Service in general was beyond my expenctation.
I am quite a picky type of customer sometimes but I was impressed with Heatmaster services. Strognly recommend them for everyone who needs heating work done. Great job guys! You earn 10 stars rating!

georgeglen
georgeglen

workmanship and pride first

A company that has high standards and quality products, better quote than the larger HVAC companies. On time and on price , no up sales. The
crew were polite and answered all my questions, they seemed to take pride in their work.
George G

Paul Gifford
Paul Gifford

Great Advice and Confirmation of Need of Service

I have consulted Dmitri on both the possible installation of A/C and furnace replacement in my Calgary condo. He did a complementary inspection of my 28 year old furnace and indicated that it is still in good working condition. Overall excellent and friendly service. He even made some adjustments to my furnace panels to make them fit better. I am very pleased and he will be the first person for me to call if I need HVAC service.

Brad Betts from Calgary
Brad Betts from Calgary

Furnace and humidifier repair

Furnace draft inducer gave up and couldn't find the parts anywhere. Decided it may be time for a new furnace, but after getting a couple quotes, Dmitri came over (originally to quote a new furnace) and told me it was not required, helped me locate the parts which I purchased and he came back to install for a song.

Excellent service, honest, helpful and even spent some time educating me on some of the operational stuff on my furnace and humidifier.

Would 100% recommend his services and will be using him in the future for all our furnace and such in the future.

More about Heatmaster Services

Do you have No Heat in winter? AC not working in summer? Is the furnace making a funny noise? Does it feel too cold or too hot even after adjusting the temperature in your home? Call us! We can help.

Heatmaster Services is fully licensed and insured, offering a wide range of products and services to improve your home comfort, including 24/7 emergency repair on all furnace/AC makes and models. With over 15 years of industry experience, we will assess your existing system and recommend improvements, if needed, only! Our technicians are professional, knowledgeable and courteous. No sales pressure, No scare tactics, No hidden charges. We take great pride in educating our customers on how their system operates and will answer any questions that you may have.

Heatmaster Services was established in Calgary in 2014, with over 15 years of industry experience under our belt, you can rest assured that your home is in experienced hands. Regardless of the situation, our knowledgeable team will be able to assess, improve, repair, or replace your existing home comfort system to ensure your utmost safety and satisfaction. We place our customers’ needs above all else, which is why we firmly believe in total honesty and transparency – we believe that an educated homeowner is a happy homeowner. Our team will go over every detail of your home comfort system to ensure that the product you are choosing is the right fit for you and your family. We don’t believe in scare tactics, hidden charges or sales pressure, just good old-fashioned pride and integrity in what we do.
Our promise to you is to always perform our best work, never recommend unnecessary improvements or replacements, and above all, keep you informed, satisfied and confident in your decision to choose Heatmaster Services for all your residential heating and cooling needs.