Heatmaster Services

Calgary

Reviews for Heatmaster Services

katie
katie

Upgrade furnance and hot water tank

Very professional. Answered and explained any concerns. Straight forward no hidden costs. Very pleased with work.

Katherine
Katherine

Furnace

We called Dimitri in to take a look at our furnace as it's 20 years old. He was very knowledgeable and walked us through all the things we could upgrade and explained why you'd change it. He never pushed anything on us just empowered us with the knowledge to choose for ourselves. We ended up replacing the humidifier and he did a great job with that install. His customers service is great and he stands by his work which I appreciate. I like dealing with smaller companies because their reputation is extremely important so they make sure everything is done right.

Pzulueta
Pzulueta

Hot Water Tank

Our hot water tank broke on a Friday morning. I called Heatmaster Services late-afternoon. Dmitri went above and beyond to make time to check it out. He stopped by on the same day. He was at my house in a few hours looking at the tank. Once we found out the tank was beyond repair, he gave me a couple options. He can show up the next morning with a basic tank, or if we waited until Monday morning he will have a tank of better quality and warranty for the same price. He explained I can get a better product with his main supplier who was closed until Monday morning. Therefore, I decided to wait until Monday. Dmitri and Ian showed up on time on Monday with the better value tank. They installed the new tank in an hour or less, and disposed the old tank for me. He showed me his original receipts of the materials and a complete invoice of the labor costs. I'm a repeat customer because I'm very happy with their work and customer service. They also serviced my furnace last year. Highly recommend Heatmaster Services!

Caetano d.
Caetano d.

Furnace replacement

The problem was identified quickly and we were provided a quote to replace a part that had ceased operation.
This was costly, as my furnace was 35 years in the house but that manufacturer was no longer making replacement parts as their new furnaces were upgraded to meet new Environmental Codes.
This was confirmed by my Natural gas provider

I was provided a quote to replace my two furnaces with two modern "High Efficiency" furnaces . I accepted and the work was completed in a day and half.

We are very satisfied with the performance and are waiting the really cold days ahead to see how the Furnaces perform.

The contractor was neat and tidy and cleaned up all debris before leaving.
He explained the operation to us and arranged for a By Law Officer of the City to examine the work and certify that the Units were installed in accordance with current codes.

Jean
Jean

Furnace installation

highly professional. Showed me the cracks inside the furnace. The new furnace was connected with a/c and humidifier kind. Cheerful technicians. Walked me through on completion. Respecter and considerate

woostan in Calgary
woostan in Calgary

HVAC Troubleshooting!

Heat supply into basement restricted, Dmitri from Heatmaster came by to help troubleshoot! It's an older home but heat flow through the entire home is great, furnace is older but still works like a champ. Had issues with heat flow into one of the basement bedrooms, immediately adjacent to the furnace room which didn't make sense. I tried to investigate but was left confused so i called Heatmaster for help. Within 15 minutes Dmitri not only found the problem, he also spent the time to explain and come up with an economic solution for us to diy. We've dealt with many trades (and i do so everyday in my job) and i can without hesitation that Dmitri is top notch. Highly recommended.

Norm in Calgary
Norm in Calgary

Great Job

Recently had two furnaces and water heater servicing done. Ian was on time and explained everything he was doing as he was doing it. Gave me confidence that he knew what he was doing and nothing was hidden. I was very happy with the high level of service and a reasonable price. Would certainly use them again.

smoledina
smoledina

Furnace Repair

I had two previous heating specialist attempt to restart my furnace with no positive results.
Dmitri from Heat Master Services was excellent. He was honest, fairly priced and efficient. Dmitri and his assistant Ian, restarted my furnace quickly and I am so grateful.
They are masters of heating services !!!!
I highly recommend Dmitri and will be using him again for another property!

dandpray
dandpray

Furnace tuneup

Contractor was recommended by a coworker. These guys were great, thoroughly explained what they were doing and showed me a few things along the way. Dmitri was great to deal with. I would highly recommend and will definitely use them in the future.

Adam in Calgary
Adam in Calgary

Furnace Humidifier and Hoyme Damper Replacement

I would highly recommend Dmitri and Ian's services. I contacted Heatmaster originally by email and received a detailed response with a reasonable quote within a few hours. Dmitri was very helpful in clarifying what we needed and was able to schedule an appointment to install a new humidifier and address a long-standing issue with my damper within a few days. They worked very efficiently on the day of and mentioned some options to improve efficiency of my furnace but noted the system was still in good shape an didn't push any unnecessary options. Overall was quite happy and would recommend.

More about Heatmaster Services

Do you have No Heat in winter? AC not working in summer? Is the furnace making a funny noise? Does it feel too cold or too hot even after adjusting the temperature in your home? Call us! We can help.

Heatmaster Services is fully licensed and insured, offering a wide range of products and services to improve your home comfort, including 24/7 emergency repair on all furnace/AC makes and models. With over 15 years of industry experience, we will assess your existing system and recommend improvements, if needed, only! Our technicians are professional, knowledgeable and courteous. No sales pressure, No scare tactics, No hidden charges. We take great pride in educating our customers on how their system operates and will answer any questions that you may have.

Heatmaster Services was established in Calgary in 2014, with over 15 years of industry experience under our belt, you can rest assured that your home is in experienced hands. Regardless of the situation, our knowledgeable team will be able to assess, improve, repair, or replace your existing home comfort system to ensure your utmost safety and satisfaction. We place our customers’ needs above all else, which is why we firmly believe in total honesty and transparency – we believe that an educated homeowner is a happy homeowner. Our team will go over every detail of your home comfort system to ensure that the product you are choosing is the right fit for you and your family. We don’t believe in scare tactics, hidden charges or sales pressure, just good old-fashioned pride and integrity in what we do.
Our promise to you is to always perform our best work, never recommend unnecessary improvements or replacements, and above all, keep you informed, satisfied and confident in your decision to choose Heatmaster Services for all your residential heating and cooling needs.