Heatmaster Services

Reviews for Heatmaster Services

Carrie
Carrie

Superior Service

Here's what differentiates Heatmaster Service from their competitors: service. They genuinely care about their customers and pride themselves on providing authentic advice and recommendations.

We contacted them b/c our furnace was making a gear-against-gear noise which resulted in a burning smell. Turned out it, it was the motor. That has now been replaced in a timely and cost effective manner. I asked, as the furnace is over 15 years old, if we should just replace it. The answer, after some discussion, was no.

Exemplary, honest service. We will be recommending Heatmaster far and wide. Thank-you!

Mike Brousseau  from Calgary
Mike Brousseau from Calgary

A/C Installation

I can't say enough positive comments about Dmitri and his commitment to service. He is first and foremost very knowledgeable and passionate about his work. His passion comes through in the care and attention he pays to every step of his installation. He treated us and our home with respect and made sure we were completely satisfied with the work before he left. His quote was much lower than his competitors, we will not hesitate to have him back to service and or replace our furnace when the time comes. We recommended Dmitri to our neighbors last winter for a furnace replacement and they were equally very satisfied. Don't hesitate to give Dmitri a call if you have a need for his service. You won't be disappointed!

Joel
Joel

Furnace repair

My furnace shorted out due to some water leaking from the humidifier. After browsing Homestars, I found Heatmaster Services due to their extremely high rating and gave them a call, and am I ever glad I did. Dimitri is far and away the best furnace tech in Calgary, he shows up on time, gives you a straight explanation that a lay person can understand and does top quality work. I am going to recommend him and Heatmaster services to all my friends and family.

Thanks again Dimitri!

Mike B.
Mike B.

New air conditioner and hot water tank

Dmitri was very attentive and timely. He was quick with his quote and it was a good price.

He showed up when he said he would and cleaned up completely even fixing errors from the last tech we had.

Overall...a great experience!

Ron in Calgary
Ron in Calgary

Excellent Service Repair for My Furnace

This is my first time writing a review for a service company because I felt compelled to do so. Recently, when I had overseas guests staying in my basement and the Calgary weather was much cooler than normal, I turned up my furnace and that's when I discovered it wasn't working. I didn't want to use my previous service company because their staff turnover and service had deteriorated in recent years. Thankfully, I found Dimitri and Heatmaster Services. I was hesitant at first because it's a small service company. But the moment I contacted Dimitri, he was very responsive to my problem. I explained to him the symptoms that I observed from my furnace failure, and Dimitri was very quick to narrow down the problem to 2 possibilities over the phone--either the blower or circuit board had busted. Sure enough, when he came to fix my furnace, he was able to remove the old board and show me the burnt circuitry and explained to me the reason my furnace shut down automatically because of overheating. Dimitri didn't stop there. He noticed that my damper wasn't working and it was then that I realized the previous service person from another company must have messed up the wiring inside the furnace. Dimitri not only replaced the old circuit board with a new one, he fixed the wiring to get my damper working again at no extra cost. He then went on to advice me on how to keep the furnace running well and the ideal settings for the water for the furnace humidifiers to save money in the long run. Whenever I had questions, he took his time to explain the answers and options to me. I found Dimitri to be honest, hardworking and knowledgeable in his trade.

Happy Customer in Calgary
Happy Customer in Calgary

Air Conditioner

My central air was not cooling down the house properly.
Both Dmitri's came out and did a thorough job of trouble shooting the problem and along the way gave me small preventative maintenance tips.
Kept me 100% informed of what they were doing and why.
Price was very reasonable, they do not cut corners or change something that doesn't need to be changed so they can charge you.
I would highly recommend them, its not often you can get a company that takes pride in workmanship and quality at a very fair price.
These guys are great!

Suzanne
Suzanne

Furnace replacement and then HVAC replacement

Dmitri fixed everything promptly and well. He also fixed and switch on our fireplace so it works after having 2 other companies fail to do so.
Dmitri and Ian were on time, finished the job well, clean work area and available to answer questions. Dmitri is proud of being able to serve his customers well and do the job well. He is client service focused.

the cost is for the latest job - the HVAC

Brian
Brian

Air conditioner

Heatmaster did my A/C for me. Great price, way less than quotes from other companies. Dmitri is super knowledgeable and was great to work with, would definitely recommend!

Hey Brian,

I can't say enough about the positive experience we had doing business with you. Thank you!

Kevin
Kevin

Installed a really quiet Trane air conditioner.

Great work, excellent service. Dmitri stands by his work, is extremely knowledgeable and completed the job on time and on budget.

Hey Kevin,

Glad to hear you are reaping the benefits, sir. Thank you for putting your trust in us!

darren in Calgary
darren in Calgary

New Air Conditioner

Dmitri was great to deal with, he was very knowledgeable and helped us decide on the right model, given our constraints (limited space we had for the unit).

He was very patient and informative. Great warranty and professional service. I will recommend this company to my friends and family who require similar services in the future.

Hey Darren,

Blast from the past! Always a pleasure, sir. So glad to have had the opportunity to do this for you. Thank you!

More about Heatmaster Services

Do you have No Heat in winter? AC not working in summer? Is the furnace making a funny noise? Does it feel too cold or too hot even after adjusting the temperature in your home? Call us! We can help.

Heatmaster Services is fully licensed and insured, offering a wide range of products and services to improve your home comfort, including 24/7 emergency repair on all furnace/AC makes and models. With over 15 years of industry experience, we will assess your existing system and recommend improvements, if needed, only! Our technicians are professional, knowledgeable and courteous. No sales pressure, No scare tactics, No hidden charges. We take great pride in educating our customers on how their system operates and will answer any questions that you may have.

Heatmaster Services was established in Calgary in 2014, with over 15 years of industry experience under our belt, you can rest assured that your home is in experienced hands. Regardless of the situation, our knowledgeable team will be able to assess, improve, repair, or replace your existing home comfort system to ensure your utmost safety and satisfaction. We place our customers’ needs above all else, which is why we firmly believe in total honesty and transparency – we believe that an educated homeowner is a happy homeowner. Our team will go over every detail of your home comfort system to ensure that the product you are choosing is the right fit for you and your family. We don’t believe in scare tactics, hidden charges or sales pressure, just good old-fashioned pride and integrity in what we do.
Our promise to you is to always perform our best work, never recommend unnecessary improvements or replacements, and above all, keep you informed, satisfied and confident in your decision to choose Heatmaster Services for all your residential heating and cooling needs.