Heatmaster Services

Reviews for Heatmaster Services

DOMINIC
DOMINIC

A new furnace installation

A week ago, the pilot light of my 30 years old furnace was out and there was no heat for the house. I have called a few heating companies and tried to check out the service charges for the old furnace and the estimates for a new one. Most companies charge $129 or more for just problem diagnosis. The rough estimates for a new furnace installation are ranging from $5,000 to $8,000 based on good brand name models. All these high charges and costs have scared me away for hiring them. Eventually I have found Heatmaster Services on HomeStars website. I was amazed by the 10 out of 10 reviews of this company. I therefore called and talked to Dmitri, the owner of Heatmaster. He has told me that it is free estimate with no obligation for me. Dmitri was very nice. He came to my house and explained to me the problems of the old furnace because the furnace is indeed too old. Even if I opted to spend a few hundred dollars to fix one issue, there might be more to fix it later days. I therefore decided to replace it with a new one. Dmitri has not pushed me to buy an expensive model. A 95% high efficiency single stage furnace is what I want. He offered me a Trane furnace. The warranty for the heat exchanger is 99 years and the parts have 10 years warranty. It is great. The installation was done by Dmitri and his partner, Ian. Both are knowledgeable and professional. They have worked for a long day from 9 am to 6 pm. They cleaned up the working area when the installation was done. I am very happy with some extra work was done for free. In particular, they fixed my humidifier issues too. The furnace inspection was done yesterday. The comment from the city inspector was “wonderful”. I have already talked to some of my friends about this furnace installation. I highly recommend Heatmaster Services and the installation by Dmitri and Ian to my friends.

Lorne and Tracey H.
Lorne and Tracey H.
1 review Millarville, AB

Furnace and hot water tank installation

They removed our old furnace and hot water tank and installed a new Trane single stage furnace with humidifier and damper, and a new hot water tank. They also installed a new air vent in our basement to help with a colder area. Dmitri and Ian were very professional and tidy. They did a great job and got it all done in one day.

Andreanne
Andreanne

Furnace noise

I’ve been ignoring a high pitch noise on my furnace for quite some time but it got worse over time. A previous company had dismissed it for “normal vibration noise”, but it turns out one of the motor was going... Dimitri came and fixed the issue, and suggested different tips on how to get the most out of my furnace, and installed a log overdue humidifier. No more static shocks and the furnace is incredibly quiet now!

tahirkhan
tahirkhan

Gas Furnace and Hot water tank

They was very friendly specifically Dimitri, co operative and job done on time with effeciently, if I have any questions they answer me in details. I recommend them for any one, over all did good job

Hello Tahir,

Thank you for the opportunity that you have given us. It was a pleasure working with you! We look forward to serving you in the near future. Regards!

Mark
Mark

New Furnace

Dmitri installed our new furnace. He also repaired our humidifier. He is awesome. He described the work he completed in a manner easy for us to understand. He and his coworker were tidy and the installation precise. We needed to have the work completed as soon as possible because of the cold weather and Dmitri responded immediately. I already recommended Dmitri to a neighbour.

Stan
Stan

Furnace installation

We had an old furnace that had outlived his time and needed to be changed.
Dmitri from HeatMaster Services has been always quick to respond whenever we needed his services and professional opinion. Dmitri and his team have always shown superb professionalism and expertise.
When working with his company, we felt that they always prioritize providing excellent customer service and affordable prices that don’t break your bank.
Our family is grateful to have had such a pleasant and stress free experience. We 100% recommend to check out HeatMaster Services for your all your home needs.

Hey Stan,

Thanks so much for your review and hospitality! Glad to keep you folks happy!

sony710
sony710

Furnace repair

I was very happy about service I received from HeatMaster. Honest, not biased, value added (adjusted my humidifier at no charge) and competitive priced.
Appointment was on time, spare parts were available and staff was very knowledgeable.

Good work!

Hello Sony,

Thank you kindly for your review! It was our pleasure serving you!

chcares in Calgary
chcares in Calgary

Furnace, Duct, Air Returns

I recently had high carbon monoxide levels in my home and one of the causes was due to lack of air returns in the basement. I appreciate Dmitri's attention to detail and he exceeded my expectations with creating 2 very professional air returns. I trust and have fully confidence in his experience and knowledge. Eventually my old furnace will need to be replaced, and I would only hire Dmitri to replace the furnace. I have recommended him to my friends and would highly recommend Dmitri to you too.

Hello Chcares,

Your furnace is still in great shape! Thank you for reviewing our work, really appreciate it!

Homestars Calgary
Homestars Calgary

furnace installation

I would like to commend Dimitri And Ian for the fantastic installation and service they provided. They were extremely professional and knowledgeable and I would highly recommend them. Thank you Dimitri and Ian!!!

Hello there!

We were happy to serve you and your family! Thank you for your time and the opportunity! We look forward to serving you in the newlar future.

blake
blake

replaced hot water tanks

This is the second time I have used Heatmasters (Dimitri) for work at our house. He has been excellent both times. He is very thorough and helpful. He explains what he is doing and recommends what he thinks is the best solution and most cost effective and explains why this is the best solution. I will use Heatmasters for all future HVAC needs at my house. I have done a complete renovation of my house in past and dealt with many trades and can honestly say Dimitri is one of the best I have ever dealt with on any trades I have had at my house. If you need any HVAC work Heatmasters (Dimitri) is who you want to use.

Blake

Hello Blake,

It was our pleasure serving your family. We are grateful for your business and will always strive to ensure that you are 100% satisfied! Thank you!

More about Heatmaster Services

Do you have No Heat in winter? AC not working in summer? Is the furnace making a funny noise? Does it feel too cold or too hot even after adjusting the temperature in your home? Call us! We can help.

Heatmaster Services is fully licensed and insured, offering a wide range of products and services to improve your home comfort, including 24/7 emergency repair on all furnace/AC makes and models. With over 15 years of industry experience, we will assess your existing system and recommend improvements, if needed, only! Our technicians are professional, knowledgeable and courteous. No sales pressure, No scare tactics, No hidden charges. We take great pride in educating our customers on how their system operates and will answer any questions that you may have.

Heatmaster Services was established in Calgary in 2014, with over 15 years of industry experience under our belt, you can rest assured that your home is in experienced hands. Regardless of the situation, our knowledgeable team will be able to assess, improve, repair, or replace your existing home comfort system to ensure your utmost safety and satisfaction. We place our customers’ needs above all else, which is why we firmly believe in total honesty and transparency – we believe that an educated homeowner is a happy homeowner. Our team will go over every detail of your home comfort system to ensure that the product you are choosing is the right fit for you and your family. We don’t believe in scare tactics, hidden charges or sales pressure, just good old-fashioned pride and integrity in what we do.
Our promise to you is to always perform our best work, never recommend unnecessary improvements or replacements, and above all, keep you informed, satisfied and confident in your decision to choose Heatmaster Services for all your residential heating and cooling needs.