Wild Things Wildlife Control Inc.

Pest & Animal Control
London ON N5Y 4E4
HomeStars  >  Pest & Animal Control in London  >  Wild Things Wildlife Control Inc.

Reviews for Wild Things Wildlife Control Inc.

Animal control

We live next to an environmentally protected area. Great for the view of the forest, but also gives all sort of creatures the opportunity to visit our home. We have received Shane's help several times throughout the past few years. The service has always been first-class. The problems are addressed quickly, efficiently and at very reasonable cost. We have also consistently received follow-up calls, ensuring the problem had also been taken care of long-term. Excellent company to hire for all kinds of animal control issues.

V Waite in London
V Waite in London

Bat Control/Removal

July 7, 2016

My fireplace technician noticed I had bats living in the exterior gas fireplace vent on the outside of the chimney of my condo. It is amazing when you discover that you have bats how many other people have had the same experiences. During my conversations, three different people recommended "Wild Things Wildlife Control", London, Ontario, and said they were extremely satisfied as their very large bat problems were taken care of immediately. Unlike the others, I knew I did not have a large infestation but I still wanted the bats removed. I made the call and did not have to wait long for Rob the owner, to drop by to assess my situation. He did a thorough inspection and determined where the bats were gaining access. He could see a bat inside the vent and he helped it fly out. He checked carefully and determined there were no more bats in the vent at the time, and caulked the area. He also noticed two areas around our air conditioner pipes that come into the house that could be a potential entry for mice, so he re-caulked these as well. I was so grateful. Rob told me if we have a bat re-occurrence to call and he will come back immediately.

As a note, when I started my research, the first company I called was "Bat Canada". As soon as I told the man I lived in a condo he abruptly told me he wasn’t interested in “doing condos”. That speaks volumes about this company’s customer service.

So, in summary, if you want to be treated like your business matters, no matter how big or small the problem and you want a knowledgeable professional who has very competitive prices, then call "Wild Things Wildlife Control"! I am telling all my friends and business associates what a pleasure it was doing business with this company. Rob is a true gentleman who loves his profession, truly cares about his clients and does an exceptional job.

1 review London, ON

Removal of raccoons from chimney

We had a mom with 3 babies in our chimney. Shane came out a removed the babies from the inside of our home. Waiting for mom to leave from 1-way door on top of chimney. The babies are waiting for her in a heated box. So impressed with the humane and gentle manner in which they do their work. Efficient. Totally impressed and highly recommend this company!!

More about Wild Things Wildlife Control Inc.

Specializing in the humane removal of wildlife from buildings, attics, chimneys, decks and sheds for over 12 years. We take great pride in providing permanent solutions for our customers at affordable rates. Fully insured, A+ Better Business Bureau rating, and our commitment to excellent customer service helps make us London's ...