La Aluminum

Reviews for La Aluminum

ben testani in Mississauga
ben testani in Mississauga

Aluminum siding

Chose this company after speaking and meeting with others, they responded quickly, price was good ,glad we hired them workmanship was great , we were very pleased with the final product,he placed siding on our mothers home ,she was very pleased and she is not usually satisfied! It was even better than I could imagine , he made sure that we were satisfied every step of way!hardworking team very mpressive,will use them again without hesitation,

Thank you very much Mary, it was a pleasure working with you.

Alexandra in Toronto
Alexandra in Toronto

Vinyl siding, aluminum soffit and facia.

Jim and his sons did great work on my home. The work took an appropriate amount of time considering the weather and they were true to their promises. They were always professional and friendly.

I highly recommend LA Aluminum.

It was a pleasure working for you thank you

sal
sal

New Vinyl Siding and Eaves Troughs

After getting no shows or ridiculous quotes from other companies I finally decided to go to homestars for Quotes, Jim was first to responded back to us and price was reasonable and much cheaper then the other quotes we received, so we decided to go with LA-Aluminum, their workmanship was excellent. Siding and Eaves troughs installed were good quality and the attention to detail was top notch. Communication with Jim was easy and getting in touch with Jim was never a problem, unlike other company listed in homestars as 5 stars but never get back to us. Would highly recommend LA-Aluminum!! Warranty provided.

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Vinyl Siding Repair

After getting no shows or ridiculous quotes from other companies, Time reached out to me. Jim was very responsive, provided a thorough assessment and provided a fair and reasonable price. His work was quick and well done. He provided some insights but did not try to push an upsell. Jim will now be at the top of my list for any exterior work to my house. I highly recommend him.

Thank you, it was a pleasure doing business.

Urooj in Toronto
Urooj in Toronto

Exterior Cladding

From my first meeting with Jim to the end of the project, he has been very professional and polite. Very punctual, finished the job in time, and delivered a job well done. I would like to recommend him and his company to anyone requiring this kind of work. One of the best trade people that I have had work done from.

Thank you so much for your review . It was our pleasure working with you

Caroline in Milton
Caroline in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

Front siding replacement and capping around garage door

From the moment Jim called me he was professional and very customer service oriented. The work was done well and in the time frame discussed. Jim and his son were a delight to deal with. Very satisfied customer and would highly recommend Jim and AL-Aluminum.

Thank you, Caroline your satisfaction is our first priority

Anthony in Toronto
Anthony in Toronto

Repair fascia and soffit

Great response, timely, came as and when agreed ,price was good ,work is completed to my satisfaction would recommend Jim and his son workplace was left as clean as before

Anthony thank you so much for the review on homestar. It was our pleasure doing business with you
Thanks again

boranyes in Milton
boranyes in Milton

Renovation

Wonderful Family owned business , with great service and competitive pricing. Gim and his team did a great job on our home and i would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for Siding, Soffit/Fascia, Eavestrough /Gutter Installation.

Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure to work on your home

Kate in Milton
Kate in Milton

Vinyl Siding

LA Aluminum was recommended to us by a friend and hiring Jim and his associates was the best decision we made. They were professional, extremely hard working, knowledgeable, and had great customer service skills. The work was done in a timely fashion and they attention to detail was superb. Overall one of the best companies I have hired.

Thank you Kate, it was a pleasure working with great individuals as yourselves it makes the job 100x easier and hope you are enjoying your new siding

Neil in Milton
Neil in Milton
1 review Milton, ON

metal gutter and downspout - roof repair

Had issues with the metal gutter hanging from the roof. Downspout was coming out loose. Wonderful job by Jim and his team. Responded quickly to my call. Very professional. Quite reasonable price for the job.

Thank you, we like to offer the best rates and service that we can offer

More about La Aluminum

A family owned business servicing the GTA in aluminum siding, soffit, fascia and eavstrough. With over 20 years experience we are committed to skillful, Honest work and customer service.