BOSS Interlocking Limited

Karen at Yonge and Sheppard
Karen at Yonge and Sheppard
3 reviews North York, ON

interlocking patio

The crew was very professional and courteous, always kept the job site clean and tidy. Delivered exactly what was promised and looked amazing,. He added a few touches I hadn't thought of and gave it the extra tough it needed.. It's looking great and survived the harsh winter and looks the same as the day they did it. I would recommend this company to anyone looking for a professional job and great guys to work with.

Schwartz from Toronto
Schwartz from Toronto

Interlocking driveway

Mike was awesome! From the moment he came to our house to give us a quote until the job was done he was true to his word, on time and meticulous in the service that he provided. I would hire them for any project.

Sev Perelman from Markham
Sev Perelman from Markham

Interlock and driveway design

After meeting Mike Fleischer last year, I took a bit of a leap of faith with this young man, but I think it paid off. He was very professional, delivered exactly what we agreed on and more. It was relatively easy to get a hold of him. Few minor issues and repairs were fixed in a timely fashion. The quality of the interlock seems good so far and I have been getting compliments on the look as well. Thank you, Mike.

More about BOSS Interlocking Limited

Boss Interlocking is a Toronto based company servicing the GTA. We provide a skilled and experienced crew specializing in different aspects of landscape construction and soft-scaping that work hand in hand with your project co-ordinator. All of our work is designed to not only be aesthetically pleasing but also withstand ...
Looking for Interlocking Stone pros in Vaughan?