Moda Landscaping Inc.

Toronto ON M1M 1Y2
Moda Landscaping Inc.

Reviews for Moda Landscaping Inc.

Payam
Payam

Interlock patio in backyard

Daniel is like the number one contractor I've ever met in my life! He is punctual, like you cannot believe your eyes! :)
He is so professional and a perfectionist in performing his job.
Price-wise, a true winner in competition.
He performed a 220 sqft interlock patio for me.

I really recommend this company.

Thank you for the review Payam! Working with you was great and I can't wait to work together again in the future.
Thanks,
Daniel

Misty
Misty

Shed

We needed a shed done and we contacted Daniel through a friend. He was very professional and was able to work with our budget. The shed turned out great and would definitely call him again if we need anything else done.

Thank you so much Misty, you were a great client as well and I hope we can work together again in the future.
Thanks,
Daniel

More about Moda Landscaping Inc.

With over 10 years of experience in the industry, Moda Landscaping Inc is the right choice when it comes to your landscaping needs. We install all types of landscaping such as decks, fences, pergolas, gazebos, sheds, wheelchair ramps, pool decks, interlocking stone driveways, patios and walkways, retaining walls. We also provide 3D designs, and any drawings required for permits if necessary.