ISKCONSTRUCTION

General Contractors
HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Vaughan  >  ISKCONSTRUCTION
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for ISKCONSTRUCTION

Jason Murray in Toronto

We have so much praise for Denis and the work he delivers. There really aren't enough words to express how pleased we are with him and his team. And I should have prefaced my remarks by saying we’re rather scrupulous clients who are not easily impressed!

We live in a Victorian home built in 1891. We take pride in the history of the house, so much so that we’ve made a point of preserving its character. We had to undergo an extensive gut renovation to the basement of the property, and hired Denis and his team to oversee the work. We laid out our desires and expectations—everything from ensuring the exposed beams were properly featured to working around transoms and wide baseboards—and they delivered an excellent product.

We now call upon Denis to oversee every project in our home. Recently we asked him to install a new vanity, cover up some reinforcement beams in the front of the house, and have him slated to assist with a few other projects.

Home maintenance is a lifelong endeavour. When you’ve found someone worth using for the long haul, that’s such a nice feeling! Denis is that contractor for us!

Rajali .

Once again outstanding work done by Denis and his friend. We hired them 2 years ago to finish our basement with additional washroom and kitchen. After looking at their punctuality and specialisation in drywall art we hired them again to add beautiful arch and built in TV unit for our new home. Again excellent work, on time with great quality. We always know if you need to get something custom make Denis is our goto guy. Highly recomended.

Alon from Toronto

ISK built a wall unit in our family room. I thought they were 100% amazing. They did an extremely good job, the guys were very friendly and on time with everything. Their prices are very reasonable so there’s definite value in their work. I’ve already recommended them to friends and would surely recommend to anyone.

Job Price

Hi Alon, what a pleasure it was to read this review; thank you for such a detailed review. Thank you for choosing us for your renovation project and we really hope we will have the pleasure to help you again

Swapan from Hamilton
1 review Hamilton, ON

After considering many other contractors we decided to go with these guys because they seemed the most capable. We did the whole design and hired them to make it happen. I thought their construction work was good. They were able to solve any problems that came up efficiently. I would recommend them.

Job Price

Thank you Swapan for these kind words. It was an absolute pleasure working with you. We wish you the best for the year and hope to help you again for any renovation projects you may have.
Sincerely,

iskconstruction

Ahsan from Toronto

Dennis and Aly worked on a renovation project for me and they were fantastic. I had no issues whatsoever and I was really happy with how it all turned out. I’ve recommended them to 4 or 5 of my friends already.

Job Price

Thank you Ahsan for taking the time to write this review. It was an exciting design and build project and we're happy you chose us for the job. Don't hesitate to call us for your next project as it was a pleasure working for you.
Cheers,

Iskconstruction

Colin from Markham

I recently hired ISK Construction to renovate my basement and must say I am very pleased with the final result, as well as the process and the overall interaction I had with these guys. From the very beginning Dennis came up with great suggestions on the design and layout of the space. After signing the contract, the work went on smoothly and the guys did high quality work. They were always open to suggestions and answered any questions I had about the project.
The end result is a very unique and functional basement, with some very special lighting and amazing drywall features. Especially the multimedia wall has got a lot of compliments from everyone who has seen it.
I would highly recommend ISK Construction if you want a unique, high quality, european-style design renovation.

Job Price

Hey Colin , it was such a pleasure working with you. You had a vision for your basement and we just helped it come to life. If we were able to rate clients, you would receive a 10/10.
Thanks for trusting us with your project and we hope to hear from you again in the near future.
Cheers
Iskconstruction

More about ISKCONSTRUCTION

GTA renovation and interior design The experts at ISKConstruction have an experience of more than 12 years in various contracting jobs. Our core value is RESPECT. We respect our clients, as well as our trade.