COLZ ELECTRIC

Electricians
3044 new brighton gardens Calgary AB T2Z 0A5
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Calgary  >  COLZ ELECTRIC
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for COLZ ELECTRIC

Complete Dental in Edmonton

Chris is friendly and get the work done kind of guy. He was great at explaining work to be done or needed and just got it done with recommendations. We will contact him in future for sure.
Ken
Complete Dental

Hey Ken

Thanks allot for contacting COLZ ELECTRIC for your maintenance needs. Apreciate the review and look forward to working with you in the future

Lisa in Red Deer

Our dryer was shorting out and Chris was to the rescue. Replaced faulty wiring and the dryer plug and had us safely back in business quickly. We highly recommend Colz Electric to anyone needing anything electric.

Hey Lisa

Glad to help fix your electrical. Thanks for the review and calling COLZ ELECTRIC

Laurence in Calgary

These guys are awesome. Worked out a time that was good to look over the work and give me a good quote. On the day of installation, called ahead, came on time, quick installation, great work, great cleanup and good price.

Thanks again, charges my Tesla like a boss!

Hey laurence

Glad to help. Working with the customer is our main objective.

Jamie Wilson in Calgary

Had Chris & Derek here for kitchen renovation, also added a couple outlets to my basement and installed a hot tub disconnect for the near future. These guys were professional, courteous and efficient! They also showed up when they said they would.... Chris always took my calls or returned them quickly and answered all of my questions. Reasonable pricing, quality work and great customer service. I have a few other projects in mind and I won't even consider calling anyone else.