COLZ ELECTRIC

Reviews for COLZ ELECTRIC

Sharon
Sharon

Install 2x4 LED panel, install 2 light motion sensor

Have used Colz Electric several times and always dependable. Installed 2x4 LED panel and installed exterior 2 light motion sensor. Job completed as expected and in a timely basis. Would recommend Colz Electric.

so great to hear such an amazing review, thanks again Sharon !

T/W Beeler from Calgary
T/W Beeler from Calgary

Replace bathroom fan

We were very pleased not only with the work done by Colz but the speed with which Chris got back to us when we initially contacted them on the weekend. The installer actually showed up earlier than promised and the work was done promptly and professionally. We would definitely use Colz again if we had a project to be done.

thanks for the great review! this is why we do what we do! love hearing great feedback from our clients ?

Jennifer in Calgary
Jennifer in Calgary

Condo Renovation

We hired Colz Electric for a renovation for on of my clients. The replaced some aluminum wiring and moved around a few outlets and installed the light fixtures. They were easy to work with, held firm on their estimate, and scheduling was a breeze. I would definitely recommend Chris and his team.

Hey Jennifer
Thanks for taking the time to write us a review. Word of mouth is the best form of advertising. Thanks again was a pleasure working with you guys as well

aessedai in Calgary
aessedai in Calgary

Fixture moves and outlet replacements

I hired Colz to do two jobs for me last year. The first was to move a light fixture and add a pot light in my bathroom during a small renovation project. The second was to replace the outdoor outlets and light fixtures on my exterior. Chris was great to deal with but occasionally a bit difficult to schedule with. The outdoor outlet replacement took two visits and a couple of rescheduled appointments due to some of his other jobs taking longer than he anticipated. When the electrician arrived the first time, he said that he couldn't replace one of the outlets because a screw was rusted and the box needed to be cut off. That didn't seem like an unusual thing to find in my opinion, but he wasn't prepared and didn't have any parts to do the job and sort of made me feel like it was above and beyond. It's an outdoor device with metal screws, is rust really a surprise? Anyways, took a few weeks to get someone back but the job was completed and everything is good now. I would hire them again and probably will when I get down to doing my kitchen renovation in the next year or so.

Hey

My apologies for the extra visits and scheduling. We like to be efficient and punctual. We really appreciate your review, and look forward to hearing from you in the future. We will give you a 5% discount in the future for the previous scheduling issues. Thanks again

Jason L.
Jason L.

New Dishwasher Install

My girlfriend and I were installing a dishwasher into a house that has never had one before. This involved an electrician, and a plumber. The electricians were great, great response time and ready to work. Chris held up to his quote.

Would recommend, and use again.

Hey Jason

Thanks for the review, And thanks for calling COLZ ELECTRIC

SE Homeowner in Calgary
SE Homeowner in Calgary

Excellent Service and Workmanship

We have used Coltz Electric several times now. And, we have even recommended them to our friends.
Their workers are very polite and professional and they always advise when they are coming and they have never 'stood us up'.
Also, they always clean up after themselves - all in all we are thrilled with the service we receive from them.

Hey appreciate the review we strive on customer satisfaction for this exact reason thanks again

Rodney in Okotoks
Rodney in Okotoks
0 reviews Okotoks, AB

Repair ICB boiler

Woke up at 5am to head to the office early. no hot water.... called at 645am had a guy at my house by 9am. Boiler was fixed and i had a hot shower.. i was back in the office by 1030am. great job guys. thanks.

Oh this was Dec22 also..

Hey Rodney

Glad to be of service happy to make lives easier and help out.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Kitchen renovation/Panel upgrade

I had Colz Electric come in during a kitchen renovation. They updated the wiring and the panel for me. Chris and Derek were professional, friendly, knowledgeable, and quick.
They did a great job and were in and out in no time. Loved the service!!

Hey Glad to hear, Thanks for taking the time to leave us a review really appreciate the word of mouth.

More about COLZ ELECTRIC

Colz Electric provides a full array of residential and commercial electrical services in Calgary and the surrounding areas. We are ready to come out to your home, or business for regular services or urgent after-hour electrical needs.
We ensure all electrical service and equipment and material used will be up to code and regulations. Our strength is our passion to provide honest quality work to our customers.