I was painting my laundry room and I went to put back on my light switch cover when sparks came out of the switch. I immediately knew i was doing something wrong and turned off the breaker, i called Colz Electric and they were very accommodating with a time and came the next day fixed the problem and taught me a few things! Excellent experience !
- Company Response
Thanks for helping us with word of mouth. We like to educate our customers to be safe and now what to look for. Thanks again for the review