COLZ ELECTRIC

Electricians
3044 new brighton gardens Calgary AB T2Z 0A5
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Calgary  >  COLZ ELECTRIC
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for COLZ ELECTRIC

I was painting my laundry room and I went to put back on my light switch cover when sparks came out of the switch. I immediately knew i was doing something wrong and turned off the breaker, i called Colz Electric and they were very accommodating with a time and came the next day fixed the problem and taught me a few things! Excellent experience !

Hey

Thanks for helping us with word of mouth. We like to educate our customers to be safe and now what to look for. Thanks again for the review

Orlando

We needed an electrical install in the new bedroom and to inspect a finished bathroom in our walkout family room. We decided to call Colz Electric after reading the reviews and we are glad that we choose this company. Chris went thought what it was necessary to do with this upgrade plus arrange with the City of Calgary to inspect the previously finished bathroom (City inspection fees included in the price). Minor retrofit was needed to put up to code the previous electrical work in the bathroom and at the end everything worked OK. We also opted to upgrade our electrical panel. The quotation was found within the reasonable amount for all the work involved. Thank you Derek for the great job.

Hey Orlando

Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Customer satisfaction is a important factor

gilbird

Had to upgrade my electrical panel while renovating my basement suite - Chris & Derek have both been patiently helping me with the entire project. Really happy with the panel installation & price. Highly recommend these guys.

Hey Gilbird

Glad to help thanks for using COLZ ELECTRIC

Norine in Calgary

We found Colz Electric on HomeStars and worked with Chris on our home reno. Chris provided professional and helpful lighting suggestions throughout our project. We highly recommend Colz electric and will use again for any future projects. Thanks Chris!!

Hey Norine

Thanks allot for your time, We enjoy making our customers happy, appreciate the word of mouth

Tom Ruta from Calgary

I needed to get some electrical work done and Colz Electric came highly recommended on Homestars. Based on that I had Chris set up a time to attend to fix things up. He arrived early, finished ahead of schedule and was personal, efficient and highly skilled. He also fixed an electrical gremlin (open neutral) in our kitchen as part of the job. I would recommend Colz and Chris without reservation. Great electrician.

Hey Tom

Thanks for the review. We try our best when it comes to attention to detail and customer service thanks again

LC in Calgary

Chris has installed indoor and outdoor lights on two separate occasions now and both times has provided fantastic service. Works efficiently, cleans up after installation, is reliable, personable. I highly recommend Colz Electric in Calgary.

Hey LC

Thanks for your time and thanks again for using COLZ ELECTRIC.

Chris from Colz Electric is fantastic! Colz was recommended by a gas fitting organization, and he was quickly able to come to my house and fix my electric needs. He was also flexible with my scheduling requirements, and then came back at a later date (within 2 weeks) to provide a part that was missing - although he did provide a temporary solution for the interim that enabled me to have the electrical service I needed!

I really would recommend Chris, he is professional, timely, pleasant, and did a fantastic job!

Hey

Thank you so much for the feed back. Makes us very happy to hear and see customer satisfaction

Pam Weber from Calgary

We were required to upgrade our sub panel box as a requirement for the sale of our home. Colz Electric was recommended by my contractor/house manager. It was dealt with promptly and swiftly, neatly; a smooth professional process.
The end cost was very close to the estimate.
A positive experience from begin to end.

Hey Pam

Glad to hear. Making customers happy is the best reward after a job is complete. Happy Thanksgiving

frankp192 in Calgary

Second time I used Colz but not the last, He did our Kitchen last time and now the bathroom. Chris did a great job. Made time to use to ensure we did not get delayed, very fair quote, Great suggestions what to use and the lay out. Highly recommend him. I will have him back to do the rest of the Basement.

Hey Frank

Thank you for using us again appreciate working with you. Thanks for the review and happy thanksgiving.

Justin in Langdon in LANGDON
1 review Big Stone, AB

Chris was very accommodating as the weather played havoc with another contractor who had been hired to dig the trench to the shop. He was on time, knowledgeable and friendly.

He also did not attempt to upsell us.

Hey justin

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of the work we did for you. Glad to of helped happy thanksgiving

More about COLZ ELECTRIC

Colz Electric provides a full array of residential and commercial electrical services in Calgary and the surrounding areas. We are ready to come out to your home, or business for regular services or urgent after-hour electrical needs.
We ensure all electrical service and equipment and material used will be up to code and regulations. Our strength is our passion to provide honest quality work to our customers.