Colz Electric

Reviews for Colz Electric

Qhatshepsut in Calgary
Qhatshepsut in Calgary

Doorbell Video

A great company to deal with!! They were able to get me in very quickly and completed the job correctly the first time. Codi was professional and very knowledgeable and made some great recommendations. He answered all my questions and helped me understand what was happening step-by-step. Would definitely recommend!!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Garage and hot tub

We had some lights and switch added to the garage and a 60A cable and breaker added f hot tub. Super pleased with Chris and his team! Great work and good price. Nice tidy work and done on time and on budget. Thx guys!

thank you very much for a great review! It was a pleasure working with such a great customer!

MarkDyck in Calgary
MarkDyck in Calgary

Commercial electrical work

Chris and his team at Colz Electric are a fantastic vendor to deal with.
I always get a call back right away, and they always do their best to fit me in as soon as possible. I have had them in our building several times for different work, and I have always been extremely pleased with the service, the quality of work and the price.
If you need an electrician, definitely call them!

holly cow! that is one great review!! thanks so much, Mark. You are a very loyal customer and we are grateful to be your electrician!

Maureen W.
Maureen W.

Simple job but done well

While changing out light fixtures in a rental unit discovered a mystery wiring issue.

Called and they were out the next day to fix it. Very reasonable cost. Tenant is happy he has kitchen lights

Hi Maureen, Thank you for the kind words, it was a pleasure doing work for you :)

Layne in Calgary
Layne in Calgary

Ceiling Fan Installation

Overall very pleased with Colz Electric!

Pro: very friendly technician, quick and polite communication from the office, respectful of my home, technician went above and beyond (put the fans together and installed wall plates for the remote control), very clean finished look!

Con: appointment was pushed 2 hours (although they kept me informed the whole time) and I was invoiced about 20% more than I was quoted - but that was an estimate.

Hello Layne! Thank you for your review! We apologize for the push back on the scheduled time. For any future electrical inquiries, we can offer you a 15% discount.

-Teena

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Electrical work for new appliance

Teena and her team were very accommodating and a joy to deal with. Work is top notch and professional. I will not hesitate to recommend friends and family to Colz Electric. Will definitely do business again in the future.

Hey Dave! thanks for writing a great review! It was a pleasure doing work for you! :)

April S in Calgary
April S in Calgary

Quality Work from a Great Team

I was referred to Colz Electric by a co-worker, and I have been very pleased with the work they have done for me to date.

I have used Colz Electric twice now. The two electricians I have dealt with (Joseph and Cody) have been great. They were both very friendly, yet professional, and really great to deal with. Chris and Treena are also great to deal with, and very helpful and considerate of my needs when booking appointment times.

when I have having trouble with my LED tape lighting system from Lee Valley, I was very pleased to learn that Colz Electric specializes in this particular system.

I have referred Colz Electric to others, and am always happy to do so when someone has done a great job for me. Colz Electric is now my go-to for electrical work.

Hi April, We are very grateful to receive such an amazing review! We are so very happy to work with such a wonderful client like you.

Keith in Calgary
Keith in Calgary

Install new pendant lamps

Very easy to work with, had a couple of questions, understood scope, provided a quote, came and did work and billed as per quote. Very happy to use again as reliable and pleasant team.

Hello Keith! thank you very much! it was such a pleasure working with you!

JBAB in Calgary
JBAB in Calgary

Basement Wiring - Quality Work!

This is my second go with Colz electric. They did an awesome job on my garage and hot tub. So I had them come back to do my basement as well. They were always on time, very efficient and quality work! Very professional team. I wouldn't hesitate to call them for any other projects. Thanks!

we are so pleased to read such kind words! and so glad to have you as a continuing customer! thank you!

Bill in Calgary
Bill in Calgary

Bathroom Renovation

Just needed some quick wiring done and a bathroom exhaust fan replacement. Very easy to work with Colz Electric and will be calling them again for my next renovation project.

thank you Bill for leaving us such a great review! we enjoyed doing work for you! and looking forward to doing more work in the future for you.

More about Colz Electric

Colz Electric provides a full array of residential and commercial electrical services in Calgary and the surrounding areas. We are ready to come out to your home, or business for regular services or urgent after-hour electrical needs.
We ensure all electrical service and equipment and material used will be up to code and regulations. Our strength is our passion to provide honest quality work to our customers.