COLZ ELECTRIC

Electricians
3044 new brighton gardens Calgary AB T2Z 0A5
HomeStars  >  Electricians in Calgary  >  COLZ ELECTRIC
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for COLZ ELECTRIC

meaganjensen87
1 review Airdrie, AB

COLZ Electric was great to work with. I had my basement renovated and am really happy with the quality of work. Their clients safety is important which makes me feel comfortable to relax in my new basement. If I ever need electrical work done I definitely will call COLZ Electric!

Hey Meagan

Thanks for the review was our pleasure working with you.

Chris installed my chandelier in my new condo. He was friendly, knowledgeable and skilled. I will definitely hire Chris again for any odd electrical jobs I have around the house.

Hey

Thanks for contacting COLZ ELECTRIC. Thanks for the review it was a very nice chandalier

Lorisa in Calgary

What a great referral we got from Hearth and Home to find Chris and Derek at Colz ready and willing to give an estimate and get the job done in a matter of weeks. They cared about doing the job well and with safety paramount. Both were easy to communicate with and knew the ins and outs of what was required. The job was done with precision and when we needed another tradesperson of good standard for another job he directed us to another great company. So fantastic to work with Colz and get work done without any hidden costs and with such great efficiency and prowess at even the most complicated tasks. They go the extra mile. Thanks from Lorisa

Hey

Thanks so much was our pleasure. By the way the cookies were amazing ha.

Complete Dental in Edmonton

Chris is friendly and get the work done kind of guy. He was great at explaining work to be done or needed and just got it done with recommendations. We will contact him in future for sure.
Ken
Complete Dental

Hey Ken

Thanks allot for contacting COLZ ELECTRIC for your maintenance needs. Apreciate the review and look forward to working with you in the future

Lisa in Red Deer

Our dryer was shorting out and Chris was to the rescue. Replaced faulty wiring and the dryer plug and had us safely back in business quickly. We highly recommend Colz Electric to anyone needing anything electric.

Hey Lisa

Glad to help fix your electrical. Thanks for the review and calling COLZ ELECTRIC

Laurence in Calgary

These guys are awesome. Worked out a time that was good to look over the work and give me a good quote. On the day of installation, called ahead, came on time, quick installation, great work, great cleanup and good price.

Thanks again, charges my Tesla like a boss!

Hey laurence

Glad to help. Working with the customer is our main objective.

Jamie Wilson in Calgary

Had Chris & Derek here for kitchen renovation, also added a couple outlets to my basement and installed a hot tub disconnect for the near future. These guys were professional, courteous and efficient! They also showed up when they said they would.... Chris always took my calls or returned them quickly and answered all of my questions. Reasonable pricing, quality work and great customer service. I have a few other projects in mind and I won't even consider calling anyone else.

Hey Jamie

Was a pleasure working with you to finish your projects. Glad to hear, thanks for the time to Wright a review

Henry in Calgary

We had Chris and Derek do the electrical work on our home reno. We had new potlights installed in the kitchen and living room, as well as some relocation of switches and brand new electrical for appliances which required a panel upgrade. We also had our old ungrounded circuits protected with GFCI deadfronts. Chris was helpful and accommodating, and answered any questions we had along the way. Great guys to work with.

Hey Henry

Thanks for choosing colz electric. Was great meeting you guys and congrats again to the future addition to the family.

hirthechudik in Calgary

They were polite and courteous. They kept in contact of any time delays or when they were going to arrive. They offered to help with a little extras that had nothing to do with the call in. They cleaned up their mess.
Would definitely use them again.

Hey you guys

Was nice meeting you. We try our best to notify if any extra stuff we notice needs to be takin care. Thanks again for choosing COLZ ELECTRIC

Noticed an issue with some breakers in our electrical panel and needed a professional to look it over and resolve any potential problems. Derek came out first thing the next morning as requested. He quickly identified the issue and resolved it, checked everything over for my peace of mind, and answered all my questions. Highly recommend.

Hey

Thanks for giving a shout out to Derek, glad to hear you were pleased with the performance

More about COLZ ELECTRIC

Colz Electric provides a full array of residential and commercial electrical services in Calgary and the surrounding areas. We are ready to come out to your home, or business for regular services or urgent after-hour electrical needs.
We ensure all electrical service and equipment and material used will be up to code and regulations. Our strength is our passion to provide honest quality work to our customers.