COLZ ELECTRIC

Electricians

Reviews for COLZ ELECTRIC

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Big or small always dependable

They rewired my basement and kitchen and did a great job. Now small job moving moving a plug and light switch. Same great level of service. On time a fare quotes.

thank you for an such a positive reivew!

SW H.
SW H.

Re-route existing service due to patio door installation

Chris and his crew responded to our needs quickly. They are excellent at replying to messages and working within our schedule. They also suggest money saving ways of completing what is needed. We have never been taken advantage of by this company. We have used them many times and highly recommend them.

thank you for such a great review. Our mission is to provide honest quality work to our customers, and to go above and beyond expectations. :)
thanks again!
-Teena

Kerrie
Kerrie

Electrical services

We had a small job of fixing a few light fittings that were not working. I have had trouble in the past getting someone to do such a small job but Colz came the same day and fixed all the problems. I am very happy with the outcome and would definitely recommend them.

Hey Kerrie! No job is too small! we appreciate the great review! Thank you!

Nicole in Calgary
Nicole in Calgary

Highly Recommend!

I used Colz Electric for some electrical work in our home and I could not be happier. They are professional and have excellent rates for service. I would definitely recommend them.

Thanks Nicole! we appreciate great feedback like your!:)

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Excellent service and immediate attention

My kitchen hood fan was not working and that's a big deal to me because I cook a lot and don't like it when my house smells of cooking odors. I called and spoke to Chris and an electrician (Codi) was sent over the very same day to look at it. He quickly diagnosed, explained and resolved the problem in a very systematic way. I really appreciated the expedient and professional service. If I have any future electrical problems, I will definitely call COLZ again.

Thank you for your kind words! great reviews like yours fuel us to push harder. we look forward to having you as a contunuing customer.

Andy K in Calgary
Andy K in Calgary

Aluminum upgrade

Chris showed up on time as did his crew. They did a really good job and stayed true to their quote. Wouldn’t hesitate to use this company again. Senior discount too.

Thank you very much for the great review! we love hearing from the customer about our services! thanks again - Chris

Rea in Toronto
Rea in Toronto

Electrical Troubleshooting and Repair

Outlets in bathrooms were not working. Problem identified and resolved quickly. We could have fixed it ourselves if we knew what to look for but we took advantage of the opportunity and had the gentleman fix another outlet in our living room.

thank you very much! and we are happy that we were able to help!

Hanging several chandeliers

We had several chandeliers to put up and switch around in advance of a party we were having. COLZ made themselves available, and even offered to come the very next day!
During the installation, one of the chandeliers didn’t come with all the necessary parts in the box from the manufacturer and Colz had a replacement part for us in his truck, he figured it out and got it done quickly! Extremely pleasant, kind and helpful. Would definitely recommend them!

thank you so much for your kind words!

Sharon
Sharon

Install 2x4 LED panel, install 2 light motion sensor

Have used Colz Electric several times and always dependable. Installed 2x4 LED panel and installed exterior 2 light motion sensor. Job completed as expected and in a timely basis. Would recommend Colz Electric.

so great to hear such an amazing review, thanks again Sharon !

More about COLZ ELECTRIC

Colz Electric provides a full array of residential and commercial electrical services in Calgary and the surrounding areas. We are ready to come out to your home, or business for regular services or urgent after-hour electrical needs.
We ensure all electrical service and equipment and material used will be up to code and regulations. Our strength is our passion to provide honest quality work to our customers.