Colz Electric

Reviews for Colz Electric

Scott
Scott

Full house renovation

Chris, Teena and their company were a dream to work with. They were patient, accommodating, informative and very efficient. Their quality and standards were second to none for us. Their communication was quick and thorough, and they ensured that we were always as happy as we could be along the way.

We would highly recommend Colz Electrics, and will work with them again in the future.

Thank you, Scott and Sheena, for such kind words! it was such a pleasure working with such amazing homeowners! We appreciate the great working relationship! Enjoy your beautiful renovated home.

Chris & Teena

Layne in Calgary
Layne in Calgary

Ceiling Fan Installation

Overall very pleased with Colz Electric!

Pro: very friendly technician, quick and polite communication from the office, respectful of my home, technician went above and beyond (put the fans together and installed wall plates for the remote control), very clean finished look!

Con: appointment was pushed 2 hours (although they kept me informed the whole time) and I was invoiced about 20% more than I was quoted - but that was an estimate.

Hello Layne! Thank you for your review! We apologize for the push back on the scheduled time. For any future electrical inquiries, we can offer you a 15% discount.

-Teena

Dave in Toronto
Dave in Toronto

Electrical work for new appliance

Teena and her team were very accommodating and a joy to deal with. Work is top notch and professional. I will not hesitate to recommend friends and family to Colz Electric. Will definitely do business again in the future.

Hey Dave! thanks for writing a great review! It was a pleasure doing work for you! :)

April S in Calgary
April S in Calgary

Quality Work from a Great Team

I was referred to Colz Electric by a co-worker, and I have been very pleased with the work they have done for me to date.

I have used Colz Electric twice now. The two electricians I have dealt with (Joseph and Cody) have been great. They were both very friendly, yet professional, and really great to deal with. Chris and Treena are also great to deal with, and very helpful and considerate of my needs when booking appointment times.

when I have having trouble with my LED tape lighting system from Lee Valley, I was very pleased to learn that Colz Electric specializes in this particular system.

I have referred Colz Electric to others, and am always happy to do so when someone has done a great job for me. Colz Electric is now my go-to for electrical work.

Hi April, We are very grateful to receive such an amazing review! We are so very happy to work with such a wonderful client like you.

Keith in Calgary
Keith in Calgary

Install new pendant lamps

Very easy to work with, had a couple of questions, understood scope, provided a quote, came and did work and billed as per quote. Very happy to use again as reliable and pleasant team.

Hello Keith! thank you very much! it was such a pleasure working with you!

JBAB in Calgary
JBAB in Calgary

Basement Wiring - Quality Work!

This is my second go with Colz electric. They did an awesome job on my garage and hot tub. So I had them come back to do my basement as well. They were always on time, very efficient and quality work! Very professional team. I wouldn't hesitate to call them for any other projects. Thanks!

we are so pleased to read such kind words! and so glad to have you as a continuing customer! thank you!

Bill in Calgary
Bill in Calgary

Bathroom Renovation

Just needed some quick wiring done and a bathroom exhaust fan replacement. Very easy to work with Colz Electric and will be calling them again for my next renovation project.

thank you Bill for leaving us such a great review! we enjoyed doing work for you! and looking forward to doing more work in the future for you.

Kristina in Calgary
Kristina in Calgary

Stellar service

Colz Electric came to the house to do some work for the sale of my home and the service was exemplary, as usual, fair prices, knolwdgeable employees and friendly. I recommend to everyone I know. Thank you for being an Electrician I can depend on and most importantly, trust...

Kristina

Hi Kristina! wow, thank you very much for such a wonderful review! we are very lucky to work with such an amazing client like you!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Big or small always dependable

They rewired my basement and kitchen and did a great job. Now small job moving moving a plug and light switch. Same great level of service. On time a fare quotes.

thank you for an such a positive reivew!

SW H.
SW H.

Re-route existing service due to patio door installation

Chris and his crew responded to our needs quickly. They are excellent at replying to messages and working within our schedule. They also suggest money saving ways of completing what is needed. We have never been taken advantage of by this company. We have used them many times and highly recommend them.

thank you for such a great review. Our mission is to provide honest quality work to our customers, and to go above and beyond expectations. :)
thanks again!
-Teena

More about Colz Electric

Colz Electric provides a full array of residential and commercial electrical services in Calgary and the surrounding areas. We are ready to come out to your home, or business for regular services or urgent after-hour electrical needs.
We ensure all electrical service and equipment and material used will be up to code and regulations. Our strength is our passion to provide honest quality work to our customers.