Megan-Drew Plumbing Systems

Megan-Drew Plumbing Systems
647-297-9852
Markham
L3P 2C8

Douglas is awesome, he helped me to fix my faucet and installed the toilets , he is very efficient and reliable. I am very happy with his fantastic service. Highly commended .

Tasgop in Markham
Tasgop in Markham

Bathroom shower repair

We needed our shower fixed. Doug came recommended and did not disappoint!! They were a ken to come quickly and resolve the problem. Great service!! Great communication!! Highly recommend this team for your plumbing needs!!

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Plumbing Services

I hired Doug to do some repairs, as I'd run into some home plumbing problems. He was friendly and efficient. He wasted no time and was in and out of my place with little to not inconvenience. I'd hire him again without hesitation.

thank you for the kind words , we try minimize the inconvenience of repairing an already trying situation

Darlene in
Darlene in

Leaks in the kitchen and garage plumbing

Doug, who is a really nice man, called me back quickly and arrived within 45 minutes of our conversation. He had both leaks (in the kitchen and in the garage) fixed in a flash! I couldn't be happier with his service and will gladly recommend him to others.

thank you Darlene , it was a pleasure helping out

Christopher Poulos from Richmond Hill
Christopher Poulos from Richmond Hill

Fixed Water pump

I called them because they were a local Company, and was suppressed at there quick and speedy service. Have not had a problem with our pump ever since!

Thanks for the great work Megan!