TIM Flooring - No Longer In Business

Floor Laying & Refinishing
Toronto ON M6E 2K5
HomeStars  >  Floor Laying & Refinishing in Toronto  >  TIM Flooring - No Longer In Business

Reviews for TIM Flooring - No Longer In Business

nadia from Toronto
nadia from Toronto

Changing stairs from carpet to hardwood.

Mario, Tom and the Milka (if i know how to spell the name correctly!) did a great job. They are very professional, on time and delivered what they promised.
I would hire them again for other jobs and recommend them to you.

Sonia from Ajax
Sonia from Ajax
1 review Ajax, ON

Hardwood Installation, Painting, Renos

Mario and his team were amazing and I'm so happy to have chosen them for my projects. They were punctual, honest and most importantly finished within the time frame that he gave me for the project. Quality is top notch and I already know I would use them again when I finish my basement.