National Contracting Inc

Carpenters
National Contracting Inc

Review for National Contracting Inc

Washroom

I hired this contractor to renovate my washroom, I was very satisfied with the quality of workmanship I received. My job was done in the time frame that was agreed upon. I trusted him with my budget and he delivered great work.

More about National Contracting Inc

My name is Nav Sukhraj and I’m a general contractor, I’ve been in business for the past 15 years serving the GTA and surrounding areas in both residential and commercial capacity. My company is fully licensed and insured, with licensed plumber, electricians, HVAC and gas and mechanical guys on board our team. We can do legal basements, kitchen Reno’s, washrooms, stairs, hardwood floors, tiling, painting, fences and decks, all carpentry and many more designs to your dreams.

I have Whimis license, height and fall, asbestos, and I’m fully insured.

Please give us a call today at 416-996-2409. I look forward to hearing from you!