Happy Feet Carpet

Michelle P from Vancouver
Michelle P from Vancouver
2 reviews Vancouver, BC

carpet

They have a good selection of carpet but they did not explain to me about seams. Companies need to educate their customers and set expectation. (that might have been the General Contractor responsibility). The end result in a 15' x 17' room they left me with an 11" x 21" patch in the corner with a bad seam. They came and redid the seams twice and both times they never showed after confirming schedule and had to reschedule and I lost time from work. After the second re-seaming I still said it was bad. I asked why they didn't just run a long piece. Their installer said that was a good question and probably was to save money. I said no one ever presented me with options and even though I never signed off the on the carpet installs and I asked them to replace the 21" section. I had a two year warranty on any work done yet I still had to pay to get it done properly. Not cool. The carpet looks good now but I had to pay twice and they never come up with a solution I did. Stay away.

Looking for Floor Retailers pros in Burnaby?