One Brush Painting

403-83 Indian Road Toronto ON M6R 2V5

Best of 2020 winnerBest of 2020winner

Reviews for One Brush Painting

Accent Wall

Ryan and his team painted an accent wall in my condo, as well as various touch ups throughout.
Ryan was punctual, very helpful in assisting me with colour selection and his team completed the job on time. They paid attention to detail which I appreciated very much.
I would use One Brush Painting again and would highly recommend them.

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure working with you! Ryan. OBP.

Steven in Toronto
Steven in Toronto

Main level painted

Ryan’s and the one brush team were exceptional on all levels. They painted my entire main floor of my house and Ryan was very knowledgeable with the paint colours. I couldn’t be happier and I would definitely recommend one brush.
I will be using them again in the future.
Cheers Steven

Thanks for the great review Steven. We look forward to working with you again. Good luck with the new born! Ryan. OBP

Joanne in Toronto
Joanne in Toronto

Painting

One Brush Painting did an amazing job in our office. They were very tidy, no mess left, no paint splashes and very polite. Ryan and his crew did an awesome job and we will definitely be calling him for future jobs.

Hi Joanne, it was a pleasure working with you at the offices and thank you for your continued business. We will be down at the midtown office shortly for some work.... Regards. Ryan. OBP.

Dan in Old Toronto
Dan in Old Toronto

Excellent and professional paint job for 600 square foot Condo

One Brush was extremely competent, efficient and professional in their work! I hired them to paint my 600 sq/ft condo and they did an incredible job and detailing in all rooms including the Kitchen, Bathroom, Bedroom, living room and dining room! They also were really well priced! Would certainly contact them again for any future paint jobs and recommend them for their excellent work. 10 stars

Thank you Ryan and team.
Daniel

Hi Dan, thanks for the great review. Please let us know if we can be of further service to you. Regards. Ryan. OBP.

Mark in Stouffville
Mark in Stouffville
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Front Porch and Back Deck

Ryan and his team are great! They were always on time and very professional. Ryan advised us on the best process and stain products to generate the results we wanted to achieve. His team was meticulous and spent the time necessary to prep our front porch and back deck for the best results. I highly recommend Ryan and his team.

Thank you Mark for the nice review. As you know preparation is %90 of painting, so we always take the time to do this step properly. We are glad you're happy with the final black stain color, and hope you enjoy many bbq's with friends over the next year's on your "new" refinished deck. Ryan. OBP.

katrina in Toronto
katrina in Toronto

Exterior Facade Painting

Fabulous workmanship, friendly and courteous. One Brush Painting was able to do the project on time with a very short timeline for a very reasonable price. I would highly recommend them.

Hi Katrina,
Thank you for the nice review. I'm glad we could sharpen up the front of the house for sale. I hope it went well and we'll see you on the next one. Ryan. OBP

Justin in Etobicoke
Justin in Etobicoke

appartment painting

professional, quick a pleasure to work with. Ryan delivered exactly what he promised. I would highly recommend his company to anyone looking for a professional painting job. His price was also quite reasonable for the job he did

Thank Justin for the kind review. We were happy to repair and paint the walls, and hope you'll be able to get top dollar for the unit!

Cynthia
Cynthia

Partial home painting

Ryan and his team painted a portion of my home's interior including a bedroom, basement, and stairwell. The work was very well done, edges and floor properly taped off and protected and also performed some wall repair. Ryan was very accommodating, quoted fairly and stuck to the quote with no hidden costs.

Hi Cynthia. Thank you for the great review. We always aim to take care of our clients and there property. Please let us know if we can be of any service to you in the future. Thank you. Ryan. OBP.

Harold
Harold

Refinishing outside wood on a solarium

The wood had to be stripped and restained to match other outside wood. The work was done meticulously and to my entire satisfaction. I would not hesitate to employ Ryan for any future painting needs.

Hi Harold, Thank you for the nice review. It was a pleasure bringing your Solarium back to life. Please don't hestiate to contact us for any of your painting needs. Regards. OBP.

Ryan
Ryan

Exterior painting

Superb workmanship delivered with a high standard of customer service. We unconditionally recommend One Brush.

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure working with you as well!

More about One Brush Painting

One Brush Painting specializes in custom interior & exterior residential painting within the GTA. We deliver high quality finishes in a timely and cost effective manner by using skilled and experienced professionals.
For all your paining needs, ALL YOU NEED IS ONE BRUSH!

Call us today to schedule a free estimate.