One Brush Painting

403-83 Indian Road Toronto ON M6R 2V5

Reviews for One Brush Painting

Harold
Harold

Refinishing outside wood on a solarium

The wood had to be stripped and restained to match other outside wood. The work was done meticulously and to my entire satisfaction. I would not hesitate to employ Ryan for any future painting needs.

Hi Harold, Thank you for the nice review. It was a pleasure bringing your Solarium back to life. Please don't hestiate to contact us for any of your painting needs. Regards. OBP.

Exterior painting

Superb workmanship delivered with a high standard of customer service. We unconditionally recommend One Brush.

Thank you for the kind review. It was a pleasure working with you as well!

Jeannelle
Jeannelle

Painting

Ryan and his crew did an amazing job! We painted our entire condo - including baseboards and all the doors. His prices were reasonable and he gave us a reasonable time frame to finish all the work. The work they did exceeded our expectations!!! He even put up the wallpaper we bought for our bedroom. Ryan was very receptive to any feedback/additional things that needed to be done and came back to finish them in a timely fashion! We are so happy with how our home looks!!!

Hi Jeanelle,
Thank you very much for the excellent review. I'm glad you like the wallpaper. Please feel free to contact us if you require our services again in the future.

Michelle
Michelle

Entire house

Ryan was fantastic to work with and very fair. He really wanted to make sure that the end product was a good one and worked with us to make sure that was the case. His turn around time was quick and he communicated any changes.

Hi Michelle. Thank you for the great review. It was a pleasure working with you as well and we look forward to working with you again in the future. Regards. Ryan.

Carla
Carla
3 reviews TORONTO, ON

One Brush took care of a damaged plaster ceiling and wallpapered wall in our living room.

After some water damage, our 1920 living room with plaster ceiling badly needed repair. Ryan from One Brush came and graciously took care of our issue. He was fast, experienced, and best of us honest about what we could expect trying to match new to old. I would recommend Ryan to anyone.

Hi Carla,
Thank you for your review. We're happy we were able to repair the ceiling back to a reasonable state without you having to pay to start all over. Regards. Ryan.

Alison
Alison

Painting multiple rooms

It was an extensive job and the crew were very professional throughout. It took a week to do 6 rooms + hallway, including ceilings. There was a bit of rushing at the end which resulted in missed spots but Ryan came back in a timely manner to touch up the spots and I'm very happy with the results.

Hi Alison,
Thank you for your review. It is true that some small details do get missed during a painting project. The important thing is that we are always willing to return to fine tune in an effort to satisfy our clients.

max.d.dublinl
max.d.dublinl

Exterior painting

The painter we had used and trusted for 20 years moved back to Europe and we were anxious about finding a good replacement. We networked around every which way and had some unsatisfactory encounters all except for Ryan at Onebrush. Everything he said and did developed our trust and confidence and the price was decent for the high quality job we were looking for. Once the job got going we were pleased with every aspect from the quality of workmanship to the courtesy and friendliness of the workers. We have already passed his name on to a relative and to a friend and would not hesitate to recommend him to anyone. We cannot offer a higher recommendation.

Thank you for the kind review. It was nice doing business with you too. Here's to the next 20 years of painting!

Condo Repaint

Ryan and his crew painted my entire condo for me and did a great job. Ryan installed some wallpaper in my dining area and I am very pleased with the results. All members of his team were very polite and accommodating. The work was completed in the given time frame. My place is ready for me to move in and I am very pleased. Thanks Ryan and Walter for a great job.

Thank you for the nice review and for helping to make our work easier by letting us in every morning and having an empty space to work. We were happy with the wallpaper results as well! Don't hesitate to contact us should you require our services again.

hol_uw in Toronto, Ontario
hol_uw in Toronto, Ontario

Entire house painted - looks great!

We recently hired One Brush Painting to paint our new house before we moved in - a full week of work.

Ryan was very detailed in his quote, taking pictures of all of the rooms, asking questions. He was really clear on exactly what was being done and at what costs. No surprise approach.

I like that he uses Benjamin Moore paint - good quality. He has a team of experienced painters. We just had our hardwood floors refinished and his crew was very careful to protect the floors, which was much appreciated. The work was done in the expected timeframe at the quoted cost. The house was left in a clean state.

Over the course of the week and minor touch ups that followed, it was clear to me that Ryan’s a hard worker and takes pride in his work. He’s detail oriented and patient.

He suggested an artistic detail in our son’s room and I gave him the go ahead - he painted the interior edges of an octagon shaped window red to resemble a stop sign. My 5 year old thinks it’s really cool and I think it’s a great addition to his room.

There was a small part of the project that wasn’t to my satisfaction (involving damaged wallpaper installation) and Ryan quickly remedied the situation and made it right. It now looks just as I had hoped.

I would recommend Ryan’s company to anyone looking to paint their home. The quality of the work was very good and the price was fair.

We’re so pleased with all of the paint colours selected and how the whole house came together! All moved in now and enjoying the new fresh and bright space!

Reviews like this really bring meaning and purpose to our work! We can't thank you enough for the opportunity to bring some color and life to your long term family home. We were very pleased with the results and were happy to add some flare to your son's room. I just hope that he doesn't try to use the stop sign as an excuse to keep his lovely mother out! :)

Rental Property Interior Painting

We were really rushed get the main floor of a house painted before renters moved in. Ryan and his team made the time, and were very fast and professional. Ryan communicated well, and did such a good job that we'll be calling him when we're ready to paint our own home. Highly recommend! Thanks Ryan!

Thank you so much for the great review. we look forward to doing your own house when the time is right.

More about One Brush Painting

One Brush Painting specializes in custom interior & exterior residential painting within the GTA. We deliver high quality finishes in a timely and cost effective manner by using skilled and experienced professionals.
For all your paining needs, ALL YOU NEED IS ONE BRUSH!

Call us today to schedule a free estimate.