Star Energy Home Comfort Ltd

Star Energy Home Comfort Ltd

Reviews for Star Energy Home Comfort Ltd

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

STAY AWAY BUYER BEWARE THEY DO NOT HONOUR WARRANTY

Had furnace installed 7yrs ago in rental home and main home. When the rental home furnace stopped working I could not find the. The original number on invoice 416# for Scarborough address does not work they have moved to 6 Denison st Markham. we had a professional hvac tech come to inspect and told us that the motor has seized but this is still under warranty call the original installer so we did. I sent clear photos of all model and serial numbers on the 9th of October,2018 today is oct 27, snow on the ground and STILL NO MOTOR! So we contacted Danny who we were told is a part time sales rep who as per “peter the technician “ doesn’t work for them, but he sold the furnace and is on the invoice and took the payment!! Sent him the pictures and he said he could not see the numbers properly so I sent him a text message with the correct numbers the following day, still nothing! Then on the 15, Danny comes To the house he has ZERO EXPERIENCE tries to tell us it’s the relay switch, he says Peter will come tomorrow to inspect, why when we already told u what is needed and I say it’s the relay switch why not take all the model and serial numbers and bring the parts with Peter would that not make sense?? So the 17 was my daughters bday and we normally go for dinner, we stayed home and surprise THEY DIDNT COME THEY DIDNT CALL NOTHING!! They dodnxome Thursday while I was at my kids school and I had to race home and surprise they confirmed they motor seized! They don’t answer calls or texts
it’s one excuse after another! I call the office and speak to lily, again Danny don’t work for us, really!!!
We order part it will be Wednesday oct 24, and it didn’t come so Friday I called and bladder a new person name carol who sounded exactly like lily, cuz the part didn’t come, ya these people don’t give a crap and well here I sit snow on my lawn house is freezing I have bronchitis kids age 6&9 both sick house is freezing waiting for the space heaters and oven to warm up the house and no answer from these people

theallinghams in Milton
theallinghams in Milton
3 reviews Milton, ON

Did a Great Job

I got quotes from three companies and chose the best price...Star Energy.
They installed my new Carrier furnace and AC yesterday. The work took about four hours. The techs were quiet and left no mess behind.
They helped me arrange the energy audit for my rebate.
They also advised me that my old furnace had a recall and they are arranging for me to get a $700 credit from Carrier.
I am completely happy with Star Energy.

Jenny in Scarborough
Jenny in Scarborough

Furnace and ac

Perfect job! Sales guy is nice and explained very clear, the technicians are very patient and professional. They tidy up all the field. And service is very good! I can recommend to our friend.

Beware of this company

Had a furnace installed by them. They do it for cheap and promise a 10 year warranty. My furnace went out and they said will call back, after that did not pick up the phone. Had to fix the furnace out of pocket. Be warned absolutely no after sales service or warranty provided.

Binita from Brampton
Binita from Brampton

Duct clinging

Steve and Joey did an excellent job of cleaning our heating ducts, furnace and dryer vent today. This is the second time I have used this company - I found them after seeing the positive reviews on Homestars, and reading about them in the Toronto Star. They r very honestly working very hard.

Gagandeep Gill from Toronto
Gagandeep Gill from Toronto

Furnace Installation

They are willing to negotiate the price with you. The workers are punctual and hard-working people who go above and beyond what is expected of them. They leave your home clean.