Star Energy Home Comfort Ltd

Reviews for Star Energy Home Comfort Ltd

Grace in Toronto
Grace in Toronto

Great service

My furnace was broken two days before Christmas. I have called a couple of companies. Only Peter Han was willing to help. They came the next day. He worked In -20 degree weather. Thank you for putting your customer first. Great service.

Carol in Mississauga
Carol in Mississauga

AC, furnace and attic insulation

Mr Han recommended Goodman 2 ton AC, Keeprite 2 stage furnace, and attic insulation. The new system is very efficient that it brings down the temperature much quicker than my old engine. The technicians are very professional and supportive! I want to THANK YOU all!!

High-quality air conditioner, professional installation team, affordable price

When we decided to buy an air conditioner, I used a week to find several companies and their salespersons to understand the products and prices of different brands. Finally, I chose this company. Their sales manager Mr. Peter and the installation team were The best, we are very satisfied and happy. I would recommend my friend to use this company because their sales and technology are very good and the price is the best.

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Water heater

My old water heater was leaking. I called peter last night. He arranged his team very quickly to install it this morning today. Their service was very good and professional. Thanks for their hard working, especially this particular time during COVID-19 spread.

Derek in Markham
Derek in Markham

Quick and Great Service, Professional Installation

We had our 17+ year old tank water heater broken down this morning, and we really worried that we will not have hot water for days to come, during the current COVID-19 special period. We called Star Energy Home Comfort and they not only recommended a good Tankless heater for us, but also have it installed for us today. everything went very smoothly and did a wonderful job. Thanks guys.

Herry in Vaughan
Herry in Vaughan

Good Price and Good Service

I installed two AC and exchanged one Water Heater from Star Energy Home Comfort Ltd. We are very happy with their Service and Price. I recommend this company to everyone.

Preston in Whitby
Preston in Whitby
0 reviews Innisfil, ON

Furnace and Attic Insulation

My old furnace was suddenly out of work about 3 months ago, it was cold day! We contacted with this company to try if we can get service ASAP. Peter, the manger of the company are very patient to listen to us about our situation and gave us very detail information about their products and services. His knowledge about the business and technical stuffs are solid and deeper. He organized his team very well. From our discussion to his team on site, just a few hours! They installed the furnace at my home in same day when we called him, very fast and efficiency!

When he knew we have needs for attic Insulation, he put that task in same workflow right way, save a lot of time for us.

We will recommend this company to my friends for sure. we also want to say thanks for their services!

Mei han in North York
Mei han in North York

Great new furnace at an affordable price

We got a furnace from them and it was promptly installed and has been working well for two years. You can always contact them easily with questions and provide peace of mind with their great service. We were not upsold and they gave us the right furnace for our home at a great price.

Kyle in Toronto
Kyle in Toronto

Misled at the door, misled by the tech

I was a brand new home owner, the tech said he worked for the city and basically let him self in saying he was there to inspect my furnace. He barely spoke English but waved a lanyard with credentials at me. He found his way to the basement, fiddled around and came up with a rusty piece of hardware and said the unit needed replacing. I said how much, he said nothing. I asked if I ever had to pay anything, he said no. I always had the billing through a roommate and now after several years I've taken it back over and see they have been charging me this whole time.
I called Enbridge who was familiar with this sort of this thing and they put a hold on the payments. The company called me promptly and immediately offered to take off $2 a month and not charge me for 6 months....so I've told the company they can keep the money they've already taken, but cease taking anything more since I never agreed to this, I was mislead and too be honest- I'm not even sure if anything was even replaced