Appliance Repair

Martin from Vancouver
Martin from Vancouver
1 review Vancouver, BC

Washer REpair

Our washer started making a noise that was slowly getting worse over a few weeks. We heard of Blue Sky Appliance through a friend and decided to give them a chance. I have to say I'm glad we did because we had a great experience! Jason was on time and quickly figured out the problem. He explained all the steps he was taking (I was curious so I hung around while he worked) and was able to show me exactly what the core of the problem was (worn out bearings). He had to order the parts because our washer is pretty old now but he shopped around for us and found a supplier with a good price and reasonable delivery time. After he had the parts he came back to finish the job. We were so happy to have our old beast back up and running smoothly again. I felt like Jason really knew his stuff and actually cared about the quality of his work. We were also impressed with the extra care he took working on the washer and in cleaning up after himself. I'd have no hesitation recommending and using him again in the future. Thanks Jason!

Looking for Appliance Repair pros in North Vancouver?