Intex Janitorial + Maintenance

Window & Gutter Cleaning
HomeStars  >  House Cleaning Exteriors in Pitt Meadows  >  Intex Janitorial + Maintenance

Reviews for Intex Janitorial + Maintenance

Tannis in Toronto
Tannis in Toronto
1 review Maple Ridge, BC

Pressure washing

We had our house pressure washed and it was definitely in need , so extra effort was made to do a great job. We are very pleased with the service and will be calling again in the future.

Thats great news Tannis, thank you for your review!

King Dave in Pitt Meadows
King Dave in Pitt Meadows

Pressure washing by Intex

We had our house pressure washed and are very pleased with the job that was done. David had great communication with me thru the scheduling process as well as at the completion of the job. He also was prompt in answering any questions or concerns. We both work, so it was nice we didn't need to be at home while our house was cleaned and etransfer was convenient for payment.
I would gladly recommend David at Intex and will use their services again.

Thanks for the review Dave.

Christiane Clark from Pitt Meadows
Christiane Clark from Pitt Meadows
2 reviews Pitt Meadows, BC

Pressure washing of driveway and patios

David did an outstanding job. He was fast, thorough, with great attention to detail. You could tell that he takes great pride in providing a high-quality service. I would highly recommend him.

Your review is much appreciated, thanks!

carla montalto in Pitt Meadows
carla montalto in Pitt Meadows

windows washing

David is a great professional. He is punctual, reliable and skilled.
The windows in my house are the cleanest I ever had.
I recommend him one hundred per cent.
I also had excellent power washing done by him last year.

Thanks for your kind words Carla always a pleasure to see you!

Miranda
Miranda
1 review Langley Township, BC

pressure washing

David did a great job pressure washing our house today. He was very thorough and courteous. I would not hesitate to recommend his cleaning services to my family and friends.

Cheers Miranda, thanks so much for the kind review.

DW in
DW in

Power Washing House

Excellent service, extremely professional. On time both days, David conducted himself in a courteous and friendly manner. I would highly recommend him and will definitely​ use him again. Extremely impressed.

Thank you very much, it was a pleasure working for you, and nice to meet your family.

Ken
Ken
1 review Langley, BC

Complete House Cleaning

David was very courteous and professional. His work was exceptional and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend him to my friends and business associates. His work was done on time and his communication with us was fantastic. Thanks David!

It was a pleasure serving you Ken!

Rory
Rory
3 reviews Maple Ridge, BC

House Exterior Pressure Washing

Excellent job especially those ugly soffits the before and after is amazing concrete driveway and sidewalks look like new.We had neglected the cleaning of our vinyl siding gutters and soffits for almost five years so it looked nasty The soffits were once white and turned black David made everything clean again. David takes great pride in a job well done

Thanks Rory, for the review, happy to be of service to you!

Arthur
Arthur
5 reviews Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Resurfacing and polishing marble floors

We recently moved into a 6 year old home where the marble floors were a little rough and in need of some minor resurfacing and a good polishing. My wife found Intex on the Internet and called Robert for an estimate. Robert was very professional and personal. When it came time to do the work, Robert and Raymond were total professionals. They took incredible care to ensure the work was done properly and in the most meticulous manner. Raymond is a real detail kind of guy and worked as if he was doing it in his own home. The finished product was totally amazing. I would have no hesitation recommending Intex. You will be in very good hands with Robert and Raymond.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Pitt Meadows, BC

service at my home in Pitt Meadows including window cleaning and cleaning of gutters

I have used Intex services many times and have referred them to my friends as well. Intex have done moss removal and cleaning of my roof. They have cleaned the exterior of all my windows in a two story home many times. Intex have always been very reliable and very fare with their prices. I would highly recommend this company for any janitorial or cleaning needs

Very kind of you Len, thanks.

More about Intex Janitorial + Maintenance

At Intex Janitorial we pride ourselves on quality, reliability and value. Whether it be a daily, weekly, monthly or one-time service, you will always receive the same quality, personal attention and value that has become the signature of Intex Janitorial + Maintenance.

At Intex Janitorial the quality and service doesn't "disappear" after the first few months of service, but only becomes more detailed and efficient as we bring your premises up to our high standards of cleanliness. From Mission to Vancouver, let us at Intex Janitorial put our best foot forward for you!

Intex Janitorial, a family run company who pride ourselves on quality, reliability and detail, let us put our best foot forward for you!

Residential - Commercial