True North Heating And Cooling Inc.

112 larose drive St. Albert AB T8N2R5
True North Heating And Cooling Inc.

Reviews for True North Heating And Cooling Inc.

Joanne in Saint Albert
Joanne in Saint Albert
1 review St. Albert, AB

All we can say is thank-you

I feel a review is in order after dealing with this company. I found these people to be educated and give real advice and provide a proper service. I have dealt with many other companies in st.albert and never had piece of mind like this. Just being a nice furnace guy or the cheap furnace mechanic didn't really get me a good furnace company. There were some things that were not safe that no one seemed to tell me about or understand, we started to not feel well and thought we should get a new opinion. I came by their office today to bring thank you donuts and give this review, thank you to my new friends at true north

4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace Maintenance

Carmal and Cory coordinated the maintenance with my tenants, left no mess and provided a competitive price compared to the big companies despite being a smaller family business. Communication was easy, follow up was quick (after hours at that).

The maintenance crew came in and left like ninjas. Happy all around with everything.

4 reviews Edmonton, AB

Furnace Installation

These guys (and gals) were awesome. Cory and Carmal really took their time explaining the job and doing it right. They're a smaller company who does a stellar job at a competative price, clean, on time and perfect customer service. I can't talk more highly of them.

Thankyou very much for taking the time to provide a review. we hope you enjoy your new furnace for many years to come. Building lasting relationships with our customers is our top priority and "your comfort is our family's business" :)

More about True North Heating And Cooling Inc.

True North Heating and Cooling is a family run business that focuses on quality and personalized customer service. We choose to be a small business that can focus on you, the customer, your needs and making sure you are satisfied. We specialize in furnaces, air conditioners and garage heaters.
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in St. Albert?