Next Level

Catherine in Edmundston
Catherine in Edmundston
1 review Edmundston, NB

Ash Tree Removal

We were very sad to have to remove two ash trees from our backyard, which bordered on a bike path and were a danger to pedestrians. They had been planted as birth trees for our 30 plus year old children, and we had tried to save them by injections of Treeazin for several years. They were important to us. Dan, of Next Level Tree Services, not only provided a quick quote and great customer service (timely updates and feedback by phone and email), but also took great care to acknowledge that this was a difficult decision for us, bending over backward in his assistance. Not only was the work done well, at the best price, but the company arrived on time and left with no damage. There are a great many tree cutting companies around, but this company was one of the few which had a cherry picker vehicle, which made the cutting of the two large trees very safe and with precision. Larry, who operated the seat on the cherry picker did a masterful job of sawing, turning from angle to angle to get the best cuts and lower the wood to the ground without the need for ropes. It was a professional job from beginning to end. We would highly recommend Next Level. We may have found the firm on Kijiji, which makes assessing difficult, but this is truly a first class operation with great pricing. Get an estimate from them, and you will be surprised at how reasonable the charges are. And if you want tree services using a cherry picker, there is no better option available in the Ottawa area, in our opinion.

Caroline in Ottawa
Caroline in Ottawa
15 reviews Aurora, ON

Tree cutting

I recently moved to Ottawa and my new home had a number of large trees that had been planted too close to the house. There were a few windows I couldn't even see out of for all the branches! My neighbour recommended Next Level tree services. I called Dan and he came by the same day to give me an estimate for removing 8 cedar trees, 3 dying ash trees and some small saplings. On the day of the job, Dan and the crew arrived, got right to work and had everything done in under three hours! All of the trees that had to come down were as tall, or taller, than the house and very close to it but they got them all down without a scratch to the house. The yard was well raked and cleaned up after. All in all, a great job and I wouldn't hesitate to call Next Level in the future.