Flat Price Movers

Katharina from SHAWVILLE
Katharina from SHAWVILLE
1 review , QC

Bedroom set

The ONLY moving company willing to move my daughter's bedroom set from Ottawa/Gatineau to Montreal at a cost that did not surpass the value of the furniture!
The furniture was located 50 km away from Ottawa, so not the most convenient place for pick up. I did expect to pay a little extra for that, but was shocked by the prices quoted when calling several moving companies in the area. I had almost given up when I found an ad in kijji.ca and called up FlatPriceMovers. The phone was answered by Mr. Slavic Sova, and in time, a VERY FAIR price and time of move was arranged.
The move itself was a pleasant experience - the movers were experienced and courteous; the furniture was picked up and delivered in a professional manner and timely fashion.
I highly recommend FlatPriceMovers to anyone!!

Gerard from ??????????
Gerard from ??????????
1 review Ottawa, ON

Long Distance move

Flat price movers helped me with my move from Ottawa to Toronto. They have great employees,friendly and reasonable prices. It is a company worth using if you ever need to move.
A+.

Kevin from Ottawa
Kevin from Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Moving

Flat price movers is a reliable company, they are reasonably priced. Provided all the available options for the move. The movers were polite and worked well. I would use this company in the future again.

More about Flat Price Movers

Flat Price Movers is the moving company that offers flat rates on any type of move. We strive to provide fast, reliable and stress free relocating services to all our clients. We offer local and long distance residential moving, packaging services and supplies along with professional movers. Let us help ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Ottawa?