Excel Building Inspection & Consulting

Home Inspection
16 Harmony Place Sherwood Park AB T8A 5R6
HomeStars  >  Home Inspection in Sherwood Park  >  Excel Building Inspection & Consulting

Reviews for Excel Building Inspection & Consulting

1 review Edmonton, AB

We had Excel come out and do an inspection on our older home regarding the foundation. The gentleman that came out was Eldon; he was very informative and answered all my questions at that time and after when I had other questions. He is very knowledgeable and helped us with other issues as well. Eldon went way above and beyond to help us and has continued to do so when I need advice.
I have had so many companies tell me different things I was so turned upside down that the extra help I received from Excel and Eldon was worth way more then I had ever paid for. I felt like he really cared that we were taken care of and informed.
He was careful with my belongings and respectful of my home during the inspection and explained everything in detail so we could understand the issues and decide the course of action we wanted to take.
I would highly recommend this company and especially Eldon if you want someone who knows their job and truly cares and loves what they do.

KI in Edmonton
1 review Edmonton, AB

Needed an inspection for a home purchase in Edmonton, and Excel came recommended. Stuart arrived punctually, was very knowledgeable, and did an extremely thorough job. He encouraged us to follow him as he did his work, spent time showing us some of the 'nuts and bolts' of the house and how to inspect and maintain them ourselves, and was very willing to answer our (many) questions. He emailed our report, including descriptive photos, within a couple of hours, and we received the hard copy 3 days later. Overall, Stuart spent nearly 3 hours with us in our new home, and we felt we definitely received our money's worth. We have no hesitation in recommending Excel Inspections.

Tara from Edmonton
11 reviews Edmonton, AB

We are relocating from Calgary to Edmonton and wanted our home inspected in Edmonton as part of the conditional purchase. Stuart spoke to us on the phone prior to us hiring him and answered a number of our questions. He arrived at the home on time and did a very thorough job - he explained in detail everything in his report and even included photos of some of the things that were a little bit harder to understand. He also taught us a little bit about how some of the things in the home worked (e.g. where to turn off the water for the outdoor taps, how the in-floor heating system worked, etc.). We would recommend him again!