500 Country Hills Blvd NE Calgary AB t3k5k3

Reviews for Modern PURAIR Calgary

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Duct Cleaning

Our ducts had not been cleaned for about 7 years. In that time we've had some renovations done and are also dog owners. It was easy to book the appointment online. We signed up for a one hour window and the worker showed up right on time. He explained what he would do and gave us an accurate estimate based on the number of vents before starting to clean. We also had him do our dryer vent. He spent over 3 hours cleaning and did a very thorough job. We are very satisfied with the work and would not hesitate to have them back.

Thank you so much for your review!

Nathan in Toronto
Nathan in Toronto

Duct cleaning and duct sealing

403.930.0180
301, 612-500 Country Hills Blvd NE
Calgary
AB
T3K 5Y9

Our daughter's room is the coldest in the house due to it being the one of the furthest runs from the furnace, and due to our finished basement we can't really seal up the ducts without tearing out walls and ceiling and whatnot.

I emailed Purair about sealing the ducts from the inside with that fancy aerosol and quickly got a phone call from Bruce to talk about it, including the pricing, and realistic benefits.

We had Mitch and Rory come out, clean the ducts, and them seal them, which lowered our duct leakage from 243 cubic feat per minute of air to less than 10 cubic feet per minute of air, which would be like sealing a 49 square inch hole down to 0.6 square inches.

We are very pleased with the work that was done, and how well they accommodated our daughter's nap schedule, and will be recommending Purair to our friends and family.

Cam McFayden in Cochrane
Cam McFayden in Cochrane
1 review Cochrane, AB

Amazing Results! - Duct cleaning and Areoseal

I received outstanding customer service from Bruce at PURAIR! I had my ducts cleaned and also had my ducts sealed with their Aeroseal system. PURAIR arrived exactly at the time they scheduled and exercised great care in keeping my home clean when bring in their equipment. Rory did an excellent job of cleaning the vents and was very professional and efficient throughout the whole process. The Aeroseal product was installed after the ducts were cleaned and I immediately noticed a difference in air flow to all my vents. It really did seal my vents and produced higher air volume. It made the biggest difference on the longest runs on my home. The vents furthest from my furnace had poor air flow before Aeroseal and now they produce good air flow. My little girls room on the second floor is the longest run and was always cooler then the rest of the house. Now it maintains a comfortable even temperature. PURAIR has really helped my home feel more clean and comfortable. I am very pleased and would highly recommend PURAIR and Aeroseal.

Thanks Cam, we were equally as thrilled with airflow readings at each vent immediately after we Aerosealed the ductwork at your home. We're so happy knowing your family will enjoy a more comfortable home this winter!

WDB
WDB

Duct Cleaning

Modern Purair was recommended to us by an HVAC contractor so we hired them to come and clean our ducts before we get new furnaces installed. Their technician was very polite, friendly and professional all throughout the job and he worked diligently the whole time he was here. It was certainly a little weird to see all the stuff that gets cleaned out.

All in all it was a very positive experience and we're glad to know that the air in our home is going to be good and clean for a while.

thanks for your review, we love showing our clients what we remove from their ductwork!

bryan.yu in Calgary
bryan.yu in Calgary

Aeroseal & Duct Cleaning - AMAZING!

Highly recommend!
Started with chats with Bruce before we got everything booked. He was extremely helpful in explaining things and answering all my questions. Especially about Aeroseal.
I got all my air ducts cleaned and had the Aeroseal done too. Rory was very professional, courteous, punctual and clean along with his helper Nyeeb. He showed me some spots where I could look in the ducts and saw it was very clean, including my AC coils. Also saw all the junk in my ducts that he was able to clean out. I also really appreciated how they used floor protector rolls (kinda like a blue carpet). Cleaning took around 3 hours (including setup). ~2400sq ft house with just under 30 vents; dual zone.
And the results from the Aeroseal were awesome! Ducts are nicely sealed and he printed off numbers and graphs of how much leakage I had in my ducts before and after Aeroseal (over 90% reduction in leakage, it won't be 100%). I have only 1 furnace, but 2 zones. He did separate upstairs and downstairs sealing, both with their own numbers. This process took a little longer than he wanted (4-5 hours) cause the equipment wasn't quite working initially, but afterwards, it was smooth sailing. I clearly noticed the difference afterwards too, the amount of air flow from my vents definitely increased. Turned on the AC to cool off the house in a 28C day and the house was around 26C. It didn't take long to cool down with the increased efficient air flow compared to before! So excited to have my utility bills drop and all my rooms cool/heat up a lot faster. If you know you're going to live in your house for a few years, I highly recommend Aeroseal! I did a bit of math and I'm sure this will pay for itself in the near future with my utility bills. And its a 1 time application! no need to redo it!
There was no mess left behind either.
Will definitely call them again for future cleanings.

thanks for the great review Bryan, we really appreciate you taking the time to detail your Aeroseal experience!!

Debbie in Calgary
Debbie in Calgary

Bathroom flood

We found Rory Gilmour expedient, conscientious, and very professional. We will call yearly for this sevice and will recommend this company to friends and family. He went above and beyond what was expected
Thanks again

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to seeing you again

Freyr
Freyr

Furnace replacement

In preparation for replacing the furnace/AC for a recently purchased home, we had Purair come in and clean our ducts. The technician, Darryl, arrived as scheduled and did a very thorough job of cleaning the ducts as well as the furnace itself which had suffered greatly from exposure to drywall dust during a recent basement renovation. We would have no hesitation in recommending Purair to family and freinds

thanks for your review and your recommendations!

Shayne in Toronto
Shayne in Toronto

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

Everything was great, from the quote, through the booking process, the service and the payment. They arrived on time and there were no billing surprises. Overall we were very pleased.

Thanks Shayne, we appreciate your review

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Duct cleaning

we had issues with debris in the associated air vents caused by insulation breakdown within the air conditioning unit. The condo association was responsible for this issue, and hired Purair to clean the vents. Bruce and his team were awesome, even going to the extent to take video and pics of the process, showing us the result of their work. Very impressive. Cost of the job is not know (even though above field insists on a value input)

Thanks for your review!! This was an interesting job considering your suite was 13 floors up but we're happy to have located the problem and removed all contaminants. thanks again!!

tanya in Calgary
tanya in Calgary

Heritage Home Duct Cleaning

We had the Modern Purair team out to our house this week for a long overdue duct cleaning. We had recently moved into our 105 year old house and my allergies were off the charts. I called to make an appointment based on the amazing reviews and I was thoroughly impressed with Bruce and Rory for their level of professionalism, attentional to detail and genuine care and concern for their customer service. Rory removed an almost full 5 gallon bucket of debris and 3 bags full of dust! It was no wonder I could not breathe! I would not hesitate to recommend this company, excellent work!

Thank you for your kind words Tanya, thanks again for having us in your beautiful home. We are happy to have removed all 105 years worth of debris from your ductwork (still amazed how much stuff we got out!!) and are excited your family is finally breathing clean PURAIR!!

More about Modern PURAIR Calgary

Modern PURAIR Calgary is Western Canada's largest and fastest growing Indoor Air Quality company. Our PURCURx trade marked cleaning system has revolutionized the furnace and air duct cleaning industry. Modern PURAIR offers up front rates, a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, Online booking, and AIRMILES Rewards Miles on all of our services. Commercial and Residential HVAC, Furnace and Air Duct cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Coil Cleaning, and our Emergency Restoration Response team. See why customers have helped made Modern PURAIR the largest IAQ company in Western Canada.