Modern PURAIR Calgary

Reviews for Modern PURAIR Calgary

WDB
WDB

Duct Cleaning

Modern Purair was recommended to us by an HVAC contractor so we hired them to come and clean our ducts before we get new furnaces installed. Their technician was very polite, friendly and professional all throughout the job and he worked diligently the whole time he was here. It was certainly a little weird to see all the stuff that gets cleaned out.

All in all it was a very positive experience and we're glad to know that the air in our home is going to be good and clean for a while.

thanks for your review, we love showing our clients what we remove from their ductwork!

bryan.yu in Calgary
bryan.yu in Calgary

Aeroseal & Duct Cleaning - AMAZING!

Highly recommend!
Started with chats with Bruce before we got everything booked. He was extremely helpful in explaining things and answering all my questions. Especially about Aeroseal.
I got all my air ducts cleaned and had the Aeroseal done too. Rory was very professional, courteous, punctual and clean along with his helper Nyeeb. He showed me some spots where I could look in the ducts and saw it was very clean, including my AC coils. Also saw all the junk in my ducts that he was able to clean out. I also really appreciated how they used floor protector rolls (kinda like a blue carpet). Cleaning took around 3 hours (including setup). ~2400sq ft house with just under 30 vents; dual zone.
And the results from the Aeroseal were awesome! Ducts are nicely sealed and he printed off numbers and graphs of how much leakage I had in my ducts before and after Aeroseal (over 90% reduction in leakage, it won't be 100%). I have only 1 furnace, but 2 zones. He did separate upstairs and downstairs sealing, both with their own numbers. This process took a little longer than he wanted (4-5 hours) cause the equipment wasn't quite working initially, but afterwards, it was smooth sailing. I clearly noticed the difference afterwards too, the amount of air flow from my vents definitely increased. Turned on the AC to cool off the house in a 28C day and the house was around 26C. It didn't take long to cool down with the increased efficient air flow compared to before! So excited to have my utility bills drop and all my rooms cool/heat up a lot faster. If you know you're going to live in your house for a few years, I highly recommend Aeroseal! I did a bit of math and I'm sure this will pay for itself in the near future with my utility bills. And its a 1 time application! no need to redo it!
There was no mess left behind either.
Will definitely call them again for future cleanings.

thanks for the great review Bryan, we really appreciate you taking the time to detail your Aeroseal experience!!

Debbie in Calgary
Debbie in Calgary

Bathroom flood

We found Rory Gilmour expedient, conscientious, and very professional. We will call yearly for this sevice and will recommend this company to friends and family. He went above and beyond what was expected
Thanks again

Thank you so much for your review! We look forward to seeing you again

Freyr
Freyr
4 reviews Delta, BC

Furnace replacement

In preparation for replacing the furnace/AC for a recently purchased home, we had Purair come in and clean our ducts. The technician, Darryl, arrived as scheduled and did a very thorough job of cleaning the ducts as well as the furnace itself which had suffered greatly from exposure to drywall dust during a recent basement renovation. We would have no hesitation in recommending Purair to family and freinds

thanks for your review and your recommendations!

Shayne in Toronto
Shayne in Toronto

Furnace and Duct Cleaning

Everything was great, from the quote, through the booking process, the service and the payment. They arrived on time and there were no billing surprises. Overall we were very pleased.

Thanks Shayne, we appreciate your review

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Duct cleaning

we had issues with debris in the associated air vents caused by insulation breakdown within the air conditioning unit. The condo association was responsible for this issue, and hired Purair to clean the vents. Bruce and his team were awesome, even going to the extent to take video and pics of the process, showing us the result of their work. Very impressive. Cost of the job is not know (even though above field insists on a value input)

Thanks for your review!! This was an interesting job considering your suite was 13 floors up but we're happy to have located the problem and removed all contaminants. thanks again!!

tanya in Calgary
tanya in Calgary

Heritage Home Duct Cleaning

We had the Modern Purair team out to our house this week for a long overdue duct cleaning. We had recently moved into our 105 year old house and my allergies were off the charts. I called to make an appointment based on the amazing reviews and I was thoroughly impressed with Bruce and Rory for their level of professionalism, attentional to detail and genuine care and concern for their customer service. Rory removed an almost full 5 gallon bucket of debris and 3 bags full of dust! It was no wonder I could not breathe! I would not hesitate to recommend this company, excellent work!

Thank you for your kind words Tanya, thanks again for having us in your beautiful home. We are happy to have removed all 105 years worth of debris from your ductwork (still amazed how much stuff we got out!!) and are excited your family is finally breathing clean PURAIR!!

Alixe in Calgary
Alixe in Calgary

Total House Vent Cleaning and Restoration

I was more than pleasantly surprised with the EXCELLENT SERVICE provided by Rory at Modern PURAIR in Calgary. He did a perfect job and worked incredibly hard to make sure that he excelled at what he was there to do. He took approx. 6 hours (2,900 sq. ft home) to clean all of our ducts/vents and systems. Rory was extremely polite, hard-working and very respectful and did an extremely professional job. The disinfectant solution used was all natural and non-toxic which I very much appreciated. He took the time to show me the huge amounts of debris and drywall and other dust that was removed! I am very impressed. This is THE BEST duct cleaning I have ever had done in our home! I highly recommend Rory and Modern PURAIR.
Alixe.

Thank you Alixe!! We're thrilled you love the PURAIR way!

janson.simmonds in Calgary
janson.simmonds in Calgary
1 review , ON

Duct/Furnace Cleaning

Our home was long overdue after renos and Rory definitely exceeded my expectations. He was extremely thorough and explained every step he was taking. Will definitely be using PURAIR again.

Thank you Janson!! We look forward to seeing you again!

Jennyyc22
Jennyyc22

Amazing service!

Our service tech was very friendly, professional and efficient. He was punctual and didn't leave any mess behind after cleaning our vents and furnace. Modern Purair was easy to book an appointment with and they accommodated our short notice request. We highly recommend this company and will be using them in the future!

Thanks Jennyc22!! We look forward to seeing you again!

More about Modern PURAIR Calgary

Modern PURAIR Calgary is Western Canada's largest and fastest growing Indoor Air Quality company. Our PURCURx trade marked cleaning system has revolutionized the furnace and air duct cleaning industry. Modern PURAIR offers up front rates, a 30 day satisfaction guarantee, Online booking, and AIRMILES Rewards Miles on all of our services. Commercial and Residential HVAC, Furnace and Air Duct cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Indoor Air Quality Testing, Coil Cleaning, and our Emergency Restoration Response team. See why customers have helped made Modern PURAIR the largest IAQ company in Western Canada.

Duct Cleaning, Heating & Air Conditioning, and Insulation
PURCURx High Efficiency Furnace Filters, Nest Thermostats, Nest Carbon Monoxide Detectors, AIRMILES Reward Miles, Furnace Filters, Indoor Air Quality Testers, Air Filtration Devices, Air Scrubbers, Furnace Filters, Allergy Filters, Dynamic Polarized Filters, UltraViolet Lights, UV lights, Carbon Filters, Aeroseal
HVAC Cleaning, Furnace Cleaning, Duct Cleaning, Furnace and Air Duct Cleaning, Commercial Duct Cleaning, Residential Duct Cleaning, Commercial Furnace Cleaning, Dryer Vent Cleaning, Residential Furnace Cleaning, RTU Cleaning, Coil Cleaning, Air Conditioning Cleaning, Restoration HVAC Cleaning, Restoration Air Duct Cleaning, Strata Dryer Vent Cleaning, Make Up Air Cleaning, MUA Cleaning, Indoor Air Quality Testing, IAQ Testing, Commercial Indoor Air Quality Testing, duct sealing
PURCURx, AIRMILES Reward Miles, PURAIR, NEST, DYNAMIC, DYNAMIC AQS, MERV-8, HEPA, MERV-11, Aeroseal
2001